• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

One way or another, you lost. Get over it and go grind. Salting the forum won't help ya

I never lose, i either win or learn

Posted

No mate, don't come with this kind of bullshit to me. You lost, get over it.

Posted

Posted

So by repeating the same thing again and again you're hoping to enforce an idea? Boring

Posted

So by repeating the same thing again and again you're hoping to enforce an idea? Boring

it's the truth mate, get over it

Posted

dont you listen boy ? he is not losing. never.

1 person likes this

Posted

Have fun learning this saturday in Mediah ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)__/|\

Posted

Have fun learning this saturday in Mediah ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)__/|\

Thank you very much !

Posted (edited)

LazyPeon stream title: Giving Advice To New Player 
inb4
"Oh you have to open PK to kill someone?" 50m07s
"Gonna remove my gear so it will not downgrade if someone kills me in pvp" 54m30s

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/132037242?t=50m07s

@addicted , my respect grew now that i know you invite "special" people too even tho you are top pvp guild. Mad respect.

Edited by Matys
13 people like this

Posted

LazyPeon stream title: Giving Advice To New Player 
inb4
"Oh you have to open PK to kill someone?" 50m07s
"Gonna remove my gear so it will not downgrade if someone kills me in pvp" 54m30s

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/132037242?t=50m07s

@addicted , my respect grew now that i know you invite "special" people too even tho you are top pvp guild. Mad respect.

is that even his account? :D

Posted

Ahto Farm (t1) aka "the Helm's Deep"

LowKarma (30) vs Origine (40) vs Kamasilve (10-15 ?)

even if Kamasilve was in the middle of the nodewar zone we decided to attack origine at the start cause they were a lot more. we managed to get half of their annex and 10% of their tower. After 20 min kamasilve got down and that was the start of the siege, the gs score and our fort location managed to def for 1 hour and 10 min before they got us down winning the node.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Mansha Forest - SE - Morghulis - Arkangeles - VoS

Was a great fight, SE was 1v1 against VoS Morg 1v1d Ark

VoS had one of the most annoying bases to push, just holding choke points with traps and zerker CCs. Eventually found a few new angles to engage from and managed to wipe VoS, got their base down to about 50% with no structures, Morg took down Ark at this time, was expecting Morg to focus us but was surprised when they hit VoS, ( i heard was non mandatory so they only had 35 ppl), because of low numbers they didn't have a huge affect on VoS, two or three pushes once we got all the VoS structures down we dropped their base. We then took down VoS, and teleported to Morg base expecting them to be on full defence since they were not any where to be found near VoS, not sure where Morg were but we took down all their structures then focused the fort, went down in about 45 seconds. GG all around was a great fight, looking forward to 1v1ing Morg in the future on a t3/ territory with full attendance.

Edited by Valkrys
3 people like this

Posted

VoS had one of the most annoying bases to push, just holding choke points with traps and zerker CCs. Eventually found a few new angles to engage from and managed to wipe VoS, got their base down to about 50% with no structures, Morg took down Ark at this time, was expecting Morg to focus us but was surprised when they hit VoS, ( i heard was non mandatory so they only had 35 ppl), because of low numbers they didn't have a huge affect on VoS, two or three pushes once we got all the VoS structures down we dropped their base. We then took down VoS, and teleported to Morg base expecting them to be on full defence since they were not any where to be found near VoS, not sure where Morg were but we took down all their structures then focused the fort, went down in about 45 seconds. GG all around was a great fight, looking forward to 1v1ing Morg in the future on a t3/ territory with full attendance.

Was a non mandatory war and mainly practice for our new cannon team :D but heard you guys had nice attendance. Good to see you back o/

2 people like this

Posted

What were numbers like of you and VoS?

Posted

What were numbers like of you and VoS?

SE has 76, I believe VoS had about 65.

Posted

kek

Holy ----- that was lame, did someone give him that account or he bought it?

Cardry Ruins (T2)

BlackSail (41) vs Death_Factory (51 total, 45ish on) vs Hostile (?)

It was a non-mandatory Node war for us but we found out Death_Factory would be there so we tried to bring enough people for a good fight, we didn't expect to be more than 30 but we got some decent numbers. We wanted a 1v1 with Death_Factory because we're both spanish guilds and overall have an okay relationship but Hostile was there so we agreed to take them down first.

We zerged down Hostile and it was mostly BlackSail on their tower, when their tower went down we tried to group up to fight DF but then our defense team warned us they were already there, aparently they teleported to our base as soon as Hostile went down, terrain was shit so by the time we got to our base it was at 35%.. We pushed them out and repaired to 80%. 

We had some amazing engages, we kept pushing them but they placed a flag where Hostile base was which we couldn't reach from our base, we tried to place a flag somewhere useful for the task but it was even worse to get up there, I could say it was even worse than planting on top of Basilisk Den because at least that's a small mountain and you know how to climb it. We kept fighting until we lost, their initial advantage and cancerous terrain didn't help much but it was a very fun and friendly node war.

GG

1 person likes this

Posted

SE has 76, I believe VoS had about 65.

we were about 56 but you're pretty strong now anyway, nice to see you back

1 person likes this

Posted

"it's literally the only reason i've ever been tilted in my life"

they only reason ? what about the 1000 ping arabs

kapa.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Holy ----- that was lame, did someone give him that account or he bought it?

Cardry Ruins (T2)

BlackSail (41) vs Death_Factory (51 total, 45ish on) vs Hostile (?)

It was a non-mandatory Node war for us but we found out Death_Factory would be there so we tried to bring enough people for a good fight, we didn't expect to be more than 30 but we got some decent numbers. We wanted a 1v1 with Death_Factory because we're both spanish guilds and overall have an okay relationship but Hostile was there so we agreed to take them down first.

We zerged down Hostile and it was mostly BlackSail on their tower, when their tower went down we tried to group up to fight DF but then our defense team warned us they were already there, aparently they teleported to our base as soon as Hostile went down, terrain was shit so by the time we got to our base it was at 35%.. We pushed them out and repaired to 80%. 

We had some amazing engages, we kept pushing them but they placed a flag where Hostile base was which we couldn't reach from our base, we tried to place a flag somewhere useful for the task but it was even worse to get up there, I could say it was even worse than planting on top of Basilisk Den because at least that's a small mountain and you know how to climb it. We kept fighting until we lost, their initial advantage and cancerous terrain didn't help much but it was a very fun and friendly node war.

GG

I have some things to say to that.

1st: After Hostile went down, we had a deal to give both parts 1 minute to prepare things. We waited exactly that minute and after that, we used Command to gather near your base.

2nd: We didnt put the flag in where hostile base was. In fact, the flag was really near to your base. You just literally could reach it walking.

But, after all, you did an amazing fight. The terrain was shit, PURE SHIT. And your based was really good placed. Every engage we did, we had to draw our weapons. Cannons played a very good part in this node war. 

We hope to see you again in more nodes. GG and Terrain SHIT.

Posted

you're talking about loyalty and how top players don't wanna join morghulis, that's because you don't meet the standards they're looking for, 200m incentives are nothing to some and the 4 hour pvp is irrelevant (which is your argument here as to why some people join those guilds, addicted maybe, but not enemy), some do care but mainly players with a competitive mindset or a strong pvp mindset join pvp guilds strictly to pvp and not be in a guild where they feel superior to everyone around them or feel like they don't belong at all in that place

I imagine it being hard as a lttle girl, born in the body of a boy

By the time we finish second guild off the first one is ready to engage again. It went both sides :D

By "we" I asume u mean ur guildmates?

Posted

Yes I mean my guildmates defending :)

Posted (edited)

I imagine it being hard as a lttle girl, born in the body of a boy

Insinuating  matys is perma dead? :thinking:

Edited by Shackel

Posted

Insinuating  matys is perma dead? :thinking:

If by perma dead he means on cannons then yes im perma dead inside

Posted

If by perma dead he means on cannons then yes im perma dead inside

Permagame ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Good morning everyone! Hope everyone had a good night's sleep. My new bed was amazing.

86975b8849ccc6d06b7f074bff22d193.thumb.j