• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Woldaso is your best wiz, I'm offended now. Also I spotted your secret guild:

0xwfpd.jpg

Woldaso has his own special ranking, that's why he wasn't mentioned ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Barhan Gateway (t3):

Wasted(23) vs Morghulis(50?) vs SwordArtOnline(no idea - probably snipe tower as well) vs Osef (snipe tower)

Morghulis zerged us in 35 minutes, then killed the snipe towers.

Was fun even tho we were heavily outnumbered.

gobble gobble

How long did you guys last against Morghulis?

Posted

How long did you guys last against Morghulis?

Morghulis zerged us in 35 minutes

1 person likes this

Posted

c41a5d4abedffc02836340499d81d26f1634d1a7

Posted

Marni's Lab (T1):

LowKarma (~20-25) vs. Kamasilve (~10-15) vs. Buccaneers (9 at the end) vs. Aequinoxe (~5-10)

Old Alustin small-scale heroes Buccaneers are back! Just kidding, we failed a snipe and just wanted some fun.

Kamasilve offered to take down LowKarma together with us, so based on everyone's attendance, we agreed. Aequinoxe attacked our fort constantly, but we managed to take out LowKarma after 30-40 minutes together.

And just to spread some salt, Kamasilve agreed to take out Aequinoxe for a 1v1 afterwards, but instead backstabbed and attacked us. Not that cool, but at least now we know not to make deals with them again in the future. ;)

It ended in a draw, Kamasilve's fort was on 15% but we just lacked the man power to take it out in time.

1 person likes this

Posted

Marni's Lab (T1):

LowKarma (~20-25) vs. Kamasilve (~10-15) vs. Buccaneers (9 at the end) vs. Aequinoxe (~5-10)

Old Alustin small-scale heroes Buccaneers are back! Just kidding, we failed a snipe and just wanted some fun.

Kamasilve offered to take down LowKarma together with us, so based on everyone's attendance, we agreed. Aequinoxe attacked our fort constantly, but we managed to take out LowKarma after 30-40 minutes together.

And just to spread some salt, Kamasilve agreed to take out Aequinoxe for a 1v1 afterwards, but instead backstabbed and attacked us. Not that cool, but at least now we know not to make deals with them again in the future. ;)

It ended in a draw, Kamasilve's fort was on 15% but we just lacked the man power to take it out in time.

Marni's Lab (t1) aka "hot dog"

LowKarma (26) vs Bucaneers (20?) vs Kamasilve (20?) vs Aequinoxe (10-15?)

Holy cow the difference in attendance in these two reports, you can count your members in the NW score tab, because i for one have seen more people than the one described by you. No salt, it was fun, but the minimap had more numbers than us, so if it's 15 + 9 it's a total of 24, which does match our number so it doesn't really makes sense D:

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Holy cow the difference in attendance in these two reports, you can count your members in the NW score tab, because i for one have seen more people than the one described by you. No salt, it was fun, but the minimap had more numbers than us, so if it's 15 + 9 it's a total of 24, which does match our number so it doesn't really makes sense D:

Nothing to hide... :)

unknown.png

Sorry for teaming up on you, but after seeing the attending guilds, we thought that we might have a shot at taking the node if we play it right.

Edit: Oh and Kamasilve said that they were 10, but who knows if that's true. It wouldn't be the only thing they weren't 100% honest about tonight. x))

Edited by Hansel123
3 people like this

Posted

Nothing to hide... :)

unknown.png

Sorry for teaming up on you, but after seeing the attending guilds, we thought that we might have a shot at taking the node if we play it right.

Edit: Oh and Kamasilve said that they were 10, but who knows if that's true. It wouldn't be the only thing they weren't 100% honest about tonight. x))

No i didn't mean that you were lying, for reports i expect to read effective numbers just to have a real perspective of how the fight went because you always have the impression to fight bigger numbers or you mistake the attendance of a guild with another one if there are several guilds going on, maybe Kamasilve were more or it was just an impression. 
As i said it was fun and no hard feelings, we team up as well sometime against biggest threat or if the opponent has bigger numbers and similar gearscore and we see that it takes too long to win/we can't/we're going to have a mexican standhoff, so it's all good. 

When the guilds that fights in a node have the same gearscore and matched numbers is always fun, be with or without alliances, so it's all good.

gg once again.

2 people like this

Posted

WTB BoeseWicht

Posted

Karanda Ridge, T1

Nanda vs Proximo vs Darkroom vs Lotus

Only Proximo has fallen, ended up in a draw.

We hoped to fight Darkroom + TemplarOrder again, but they are no longer allied or something.

We started attacking Darkroom, while Nanda was fighting Proximo i guess. Darkroom was turtling in their base the whole time and sending out small groups to attack Nanda for some reason :thinking:

Before Proximo has fallen they went full attack on us when our base was empty. We wiped them and right after that their base has fallen. Then Nanda started attacking Darkroom too, but they still fought us on the roads etc.  While Nanda attacked them Darkroom came to our base with full force many times, and failed hard on attacking. Tried to attack always from the opposite side as Nanda to take down Darkroom,  but didn't succeed in time.

Darkroom is salty they are going to report one of our member for cheating ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

Glish Swamp - T2

Encore vs Serenity vs Inside
Fight was over after 50minutes, good fights

wasted had definetely 23 :)

Posted

Marni's Lab (T1):

We though u were more just because you did 2 push with 8+ player and at the same defending against Aequinoxe. But obv we missed out a lot those prediction, I guess kamasilve were 15-20. nvm was fun even if we just turtled till the end ^^ 

1 person likes this

Posted

and now who is best national guild  >.<

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Lowkarma best national guild now

Edited by DreamChaser
3 people like this

Posted

BlackSails confirmed best national guild! 

@Zubi @mikess <3 

1 person likes this

Posted

We had 55ish, about 45-48  in the attack team, though i counted more than 23 players. more like 30 +/-

SAO had a fort and 15-20 players 

At one point there were some SOAs at our fort doing... well... something, I guess. Also, due to the non-existent respawn timer at the biginning we were just respawning over and over again, so it might have looked like more.

Posted

t4 incentives and 5 mil contract?

Posted

t4 incentives and 5 mil contract?

Is there any other type of payment, thats the norm. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Is there any other type of payment, thats the norm. 

Imbarator isn´t letting me go. Maybe you should make him a nice offer as well.

1k Magoria Seafood should make him happy.

Posted

Lowkarma best national guild now

I want hear that from @Heedun in the next podcast Kappa #neverforgetti  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)__/|\

4 people like this

Posted

Mediah

Enemy vs 4 Clown Guilds

GG

clowns win

Posted

Mediah

Enemy vs 4 Clown Guilds

GG

clowns win

Can i get some more salt ? i need to get some on my popcorn aswell.

Posted

Can i get some more salt ? i need to get some on my popcorn aswell.

salt.jpg

sure mate no problem

Posted (edited)

salt.jpg

sure mate no problem

Thanks, now i can eat my popcorn here, while reading all the enemy comments on mediah siege today, with all the excuses of people who ally up against them :D without telling the real story, that all the people who were there watching the show of resillience giving them a little hand. Princess Lemon sends his regards and thanks you for his large payment :D

Edited by Saltyjordine

Posted

Mediah

Enemy vs 4 Clown Guilds

GG

clowns win

Maybe you should Stop Dodging Valencia then lol.

PS: it was Enemy + Resil + Levia, vs Morg + Mill (Until Mill died)

11 people like this