• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Being a "hardcore" (playing the game more hours due of your free time in RL, unemployed, students, living in your parents basement) in games like BDO doesn't make you a better player since gear =/= lvl >>>>> skill. We've got plenty of Lv58/59 still in the guild If we get a 85-90 man attendance. Half of them are at those lvls and with way lower gear than enemy's. So yea, that doesn't make you a better.

I don't like Hoozuki myself, he belongs to Enemy as a nolifer since he is playing 15hours a day. So yea, you can have him, he can chit chat with Eiene, Lyaah etc on discord

dPFvULe.jpg

valk's gear, 1v1 at karanda with no gear and shit pots

panel-32673473-image-f46e872d01435cec-32

but don't worry, one day you can stop whining about gear and maybe you'll l2p and stop whining about everything

1 person likes this

Posted

I see you are having quite some conversation here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

stfu stilgartz, you are spouting bullshit

Posted (edited)

Being a "hardcore" (playing the game more hours due of your free time in RL, unemployed, students, living in your parents basement) in games like BDO doesn't make you a better player since gear =/= lvl >>>>> skill. We've got plenty of Lv58/59 still in the guild If we get a 85-90 man attendance. Half of them are at those lvls and with way lower gear than enemy's. So yea, that doesn't make you a better.

You could easily reach our average GS/level even if you only had max 4-5 hours to play every day if you played since launch and kinda efficiently. Sure even that's quite a lot for some people and basically all my free time on working days.

On the other hand your toxicity far exceeds any of our players, which judging from you calling us all "disrepectful piece of shit kiddos" is quite hypocritical. Not our fault people are too thin-skinned to even handle being called clowns. :^)

Some fun trashtalk after sieges makes this game and community more interesting though so keep it coming please.

2017-04-08_10547289.JPG

(For some reason I cant delete the picture from my previous post nice bugged forum)

Edited by Robin Hoodlum
1 person likes this

Posted

disrespectful kiddos, lol.. what are you playing? some friendly game where everyone has to respect each other and cant open our mouths? how is that fun? i really dont get it, you want everyone to be respectful to each other in bdo... remember grind and futilez? i mean im not entirely sure but i believe you were in futilez? correct me if im wrong, but imo it was fun to see grind and fu fight each other everywhere, forums, ingame, podcast too (proxy <3) like come on wheres the fun in respecting everyone even your enemies...

pretty sure i said the same thing multiple time above because im retarded when it comes to english

Yes i remember, and no i was always in Morghulis apart from 2 months which i joined Millennium last summer.

Posted

inb4 : lol sorc op class no surprise ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So you're the kind of kiddo no lifer that say the opposite

Hmm I dont got the sense of this sentence sorri

Posted

f56b08a43a092a19b8670bc2e533be14.thumb.p

thinking-face.png

9 people like this

Posted (edited)

but don't worry, one day you can stop whining about gear and maybe you'll l2p and stop whining about everything

Oh hi kiddo, you need to learn what complaining is as your friend said to namioni last page. Where do you see me complaining exacly? 

Remember the times in the past that you were crying in discord (private messages to me) about you being a kid who lives with his parents and don't have money to buy a graphics card to play black desert above optimization mode? no one ever -----ing liked you anywhere, and you were always trying to follow the "BEST" guild just for your ego. 

Get lost buddy

Edited by Stilgar

Posted (edited)

thinking-face.png

tenor.gifgiphy.gif

Edited by Saltyjordine

Posted (edited)

thinking-face.png

jrqjcbJ.png

thinking-face.png

gz you could kill me at karanda with no gear on and no pots YET you still died a lot to me with no gear and then we fought in heidel with gear on and you know what happened, but that's beyond the point? i was just proving this kid that you can fight with shit gear if  you're good

giphy.gif

Edited by BdoTemp1

Posted (edited)

gz you could kill me at karanda with no gear on and no pots YET you still died a lot to me with no gear and then we fought in heidel with gear on and you know what happened, but that's beyond the point? i was just proving this kid that you can fight with shit gear if  you're good

image.thumb.png.3e68b1a337d5d7beea4373ccHere comes the Hero talk :D 

daawdawdawd.png

Edited by Saltyjordine
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

i was just proving this kid that you can fight with shit gear if  you're good

Posting random pictures of kills and gear proves me nothing at all, secondly you're -----ing 20 years old who lives with his parents and plays BDO in optimazation mode unable to buy a GPU cuz you're a student, and you call me a kiddo. 

I answered you already, get lost. see my post above

Edited by Stilgar
2 people like this

Posted

Yes i remember, and no i was always in Morghulis apart from 2 months which i joined Millennium last summer.

my bad i guess, but hope you get my point

Posted

Posting random pictures of kills and gear proves me nothing at all, secondly you're -----ing 20 years old who lives with his parents and plays BDO in optimazation mode unable to buy a GPU cuz you're a student, and you call me a kiddo. 

look at how salty you are, when i just posted a pic killing a valk in full tet in +5 agerian and jarette accesories, sounds like you really need ot l2p man

Posted

look at how salty you are, when i just posted a pic killing a valk in full tet in +5 agerian and jarette accesories, sounds like you really need ot l2p man

On karanda with many other enemy players helping you. How cute :D

Posted

Posting random pictures prove me nothing at all, secondly you're -----ing 20 years old who lives with his parents and plays BDO in optimazation mode unable to buy a GPU cuz you're a student, and you call me a kiddo. 

Haha ----- poor people amirite? :D What a bunch of disrespectful shits, calling you a kiddo when they clearly don't have money haha (^:

4 people like this

Posted

oohh boy people dont use their brain before talking

Posted (edited)

not really no, you can ask aiz, i literally channel hopped into addicted's random karanda with no backup and no gear on, bodythrew hard trying to get hits off then he started spawn camping me, we fought on and on, then there was trashtalk on both parts (which is why i cropped the chat lol because i don't want to share that shitshow) and then we fought in heidel as you can see in this video 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VrIdlvRpBQ&t=5s

oh btw, this is also taken in 150 sheet ap

and by no means youna or aizwallenstein are bad players lol, im just proving a point, you don't need gear if you're good unless you're horribly outgeared and even then you can still outplay

Edited by BdoTemp1

Posted

oh finally some interesint threat on this topic :D

more dramas pls

Posted

not really no, you can ask aiz, i literally channel hopped into addicted's random karanda with no backup and no gear on, bodythrew hard trying to get hits off then he started spawn camping me, we fought on and on, then there was trashtalk on both parts (which is why i cropped the chat lol because i don't want to share that shitshow) and then we fought in heidel as you can see in this video 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VrIdlvRpBQ&t=5s

oh btw, this is also taken in 150 sheet ap

and by no means youna or aizwallenstein are bad players lol, im just proving a point, you don't need gear if you're good unless you're horribly outgeared and even then you can still outplay

Then go ahead and link your "Real Gear" that u took on dueling aiz in heidal ? So u can show the man the point u were trying to make.

Posted (edited)

Haha ----- poor people amirite? :D What a bunch of disrespectful shits, calling you a kiddo when they clearly don't have money haha (^:

It's ok, i'm sorry i had to bring you in the forums to defend your boyfriend Eiene. I was one of the few that "liked" eiene at some point, helped him out A LOT, after i came bk to the game and came in touch with him, he basically told me to ----- off cuz i asked him to help me with few things. And lastly he can't rly call me a kiddo since he is a young kiddo living with his parents himself, and i'm not.

Edited by Stilgar

Posted (edited)

It's ok, i'm sorry i had to bring you in the forums to defend your boyfriend Eiene. I was one of the few that "liked" eiene at some point, helped him out A LOT, after i came bk to the game and came in touch with him, he basically told me to ----- off cuz i asked him to help me. And lastly he can't rly call me a kiddo since he is a young kiddo living with his parents himself, and i'm not.

57822c19e1ad1.png

Then go ahead and link your "Real Gear" that u took on dueling aiz in heidal ? So u can show the man the point u were trying to make.

i don't really understand what you're trying to say with this, though i don't think there's anything to show to that guy who just keeps posting the funniest shit ive read in a while, he's too dense to use brain anyway

Edited by BdoTemp1

Posted

And lastly he can't rly call me a kiddo since he is a young kiddo living with his parents himself, and i'm not.

But but but  you called me kiddo while im not living with my parent so if i follow your logic i cant be a kiddo :o

Posted (edited)

57822c19e1ad1.png

i don't really understand what you're trying to say with this, though i don't think there's anything to show to that guy who just keeps posting the funniest shit ive read in a while

I honestly dont care about stilgar, but i care about how u trying to manipulate screenshots and telling half of the story trying to make a point based on the wrong infomation. I still respect you as the good sorc you are, dont worry. I just dont like that kind of way of manipulating it.

Edited by Saltyjordine

Posted

The worst thing tbh from this discussion, you cleared out all the kills ainz did against you and only showed the record you killed him... thats kinda pathetic tbh. Kinda pity some enemy players cuz of this, they go all out when they kill someone but when they get killed Oo, they go full retard and think they have the upper hand. 

Posted (edited)

I honestly dont care about stilgar, but i care about how u trying to manipulate screenshots and telling half of the story trying to make a point based on the wrong infomation. I still respect you as the good sorc you are, dont worry. I just dont like that kind of way of manipulating it.

i really am not manipulating anything? that was the gear i do karanda on my sorc with cause i was camping karanda on my sorc while grinding on dk, i always joined val6 zerg and then swapped into random channels rather than following my guild's zerg to avoid pvp and do as many karandas as i can, i posted the whole story, i could kill aiz with +5 agerian and jarette accesories and probably anyone else as long as i outplay them, and so would any other player with a class that has enough outplay potential to pull it off, there've been videos of undergeared wizards stomping people, undergeared rangers too, this is nothing new (im not saying i won every -----ing fight, that'd be ridiculous with that gear unless he was shit, and that's not the case)

The worst thing tbh from this discussion, you cleared out all the kills ainz did against you and only showed the record you killed him... thats kinda pathetic tbh. Kinda pity some enemy players cuz of this, they go all out when they kill someone but when they get killed Oo, they go full retard and think they have the upper hand. 

there was no kill feed on my screenshot, there was trashtalk, that's why i cropped it out, and how's that even going all out? i was just making a point of gear =/= skill

LpFqfCk.png

i can post the rest too but i don't think it's necessary

Edited by BdoTemp1