• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

i personally disagree with my leadership's choice of going to mediah, i hate zergs, the servers can't really handle them, this is not something  you should talk about with me, i wanted to go to calpheon

there is a leave guild button... think everyone would be happy if u pressed that and create your own retard guild

Posted (edited)

there is a leave guild button... think everyone would be happy if u pressed that and create your own retard guild

You maybe need to stop thinking for everyone, it makes the situation akward

Edited by InoriSenpai

Posted

i personally disagree with my leadership's choice of going to mediah, i hate zergs, the servers can't really handle them, this is not something  you should talk about with me, i wanted to go to calpheon

Baby I can get you to Calpheon in 24h

74c51dda44.png

29959688e0.png

People think this game is about skill and not gear+Lvl. (like eiene)

It's pretty hillarious.

Yes, those are the people that actually spend time learning how the game works instead of crying after they got a beat.

I can assure you 100% a skilled player would shit on a bad player every single time, regardless of gear and level.

I trialed every single person that got into Oldskool the last 10 months and I had stupidly overgeared players play like shit and very undergeared players play amazingly.

But sure, when you lose 1v1 it's because of bad rng, desync, class inbalance and cause the enemy was a fat kid in his mom's basement ;)

13 people like this

Posted

ember pleb

LUL ember, how does disband feel ?

and no u think i am bored sucking 250 mil  from your money each week?

nope i dont want ppl to come, So i can fap to all the money i am getting :D. I get dodged its funny making ez money for nothing.

I am not trying to bait anyone to come, think its fun to insulting retarded ppl. You sh*t guilds can do what ever u like just let me suck all the money from 

Valencia while i am at it.

Posted

Just a random suggestion, whining for several pages on a forum designed for an online game about "nolifers" doesn't come out as something much clever.

Moreover, this game heavily rewards proper AFK efficiency and it's absolutely friendly to people with jobs ( like artisan memory for those with actual spare cash and plenty of crate trading, even many of us do this. ), plus it's not really a mistery that there are plenty of examples around of severely undergeared people shitting on others with little issues. Your point about gear can make sense in a huge zerg fight with several hundreds of people involved, when the lag is so brutal that most players will at most be able to push some buttons and hope to be class carried enough, but then if that happens that's something huge alliances have to consider if all they can do is play with overwhelming numbers :) 

I don't like Hoozuki myself, he belongs to Enemy as a nolifer since he is playing 15hours a day. So yea, you can have him, he can chit chat with Eiene, Lyaah etc on discord

Well, if what you said it's true about his 15 hours playtime, then he must really be the most inefficient person on the planet, but i guess that's it's just a matter of you hating on him? You prolly should sort out your differences outside of public forums though.

2 people like this

Posted

Is it that terrible to ask and bait guilds to come to Valencia and ask them for a war? CUZ I WANT A FKING GLOWING TITLE LIKE WHAT ENEMY AND PEOPLE WHO WENT TO MEDIAH GOT!

I AM FULL SALTY AS AN ADDICTED MEMBER THAT I AM NOT GLOWING RITE NOW. 

GIB GLOW TO ADDICTED MEMBERS OR WE RIOT! 

Posted

Except Calpheon/Valencia getting no fight this week was one of the best since few months.

- Sovereign respect for leaving out serendia because you are too big for this territory
- Smaller guilds keep coming sieges and growing bigger, SE revived :)
- The backstabs and politics during mediah siege were top notch

10/10

2 people like this

Posted

only thing that mattered...

the KING OF JORDINE returned

5 people like this

Posted

LUL ember, how does disband feel ?

and no u think i am bored sucking 250 mil  from your money each week?

nope i dont want ppl to come, So i can fap to all the money i am getting :D. I get dodged its funny making ez money for nothing.

I am not trying to bait anyone to come, think its fun to insulting retarded ppl. You sh*t guilds can do what ever u like just let me suck all the money from 

Valencia while i am at it.

I left Ember long before the merge, casual gamer. Just saying Addicted has always been afraid to fight anyone. First siege this game had you allied up with Shadow Elite. :D Enjoy the free moneys then, don't keep coming to a forum to try and bait. And insulting people on a forum enjoyable? virgin bruh? 

Is it that terrible to ask and bait guilds to come to Valencia and ask them for a war? CUZ I WANT A FKING GLOWING TITLE LIKE WHAT ENEMY AND PEOPLE WHO WENT TO MEDIAH GOT!

I AM FULL SALTY AS AN ADDICTED MEMBER THAT I AM NOT GLOWING RITE NOW. 

GIB GLOW TO ADDICTED MEMBERS OR WE RIOT! 

Take your buddies advice and leave the guild?

Posted

And insulting people on a forum enjoyable?

duh ? yes, ppl are here for salt and drama.

Posted

duh ? yes, ppl are here for salt and drama.

Hi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/

Posted

only thing that mattered...

the KING OF JORDINE returned

the griefer** :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Regarding addicted gvg:

Enemy did 700 kills, addicted did 1000, it was just for fun and there's no point in trying to flame enemy about it, in fact, for the ratio of players enemy/addicted they did pretty good.

I don't see ishkor trashtalking enemy for that gvg, or enemys posting here bullshit about that, so you also shouldn't.

Posted (edited)

Just a random suggestion, whining for several pages on a forum designed for an online game about "nolifers" doesn't come out as something much clever.

Well, if what you said it's true about his 15 hours playtime, then he must really be the most inefficient person on the planet, but i guess that's it's just a matter of you hating on him? You prolly should sort out your differences outside of public forums though.

I'm not even whinning about losing, i wasn't even in the siege yesterday cuz i was at work at that time. I'm pretty chilled.

I prolly exaggerate by saying 15hours, and i didn't say i hate him, i just don't like him which means i can co-operate with him 

Yes, those are the people that actually spend time learning how the game works instead of crying after they got a beat.

I can assure you 100% a skilled player would shit on a bad player every single time, regardless of gear and level.

I trialed every single person that got into Oldskool the last 10 months and I had stupidly overgeared players play like shit and very undergeared players play amazingly.

But sure, when you lose 1v1 it's because of bad rng, desync, class inbalance and cause the enemy was a fat kid in his mom's basement ;)

I agree with what you said, none of it is wrong. But the game has nothing to do with 1v1 and therefore your arena test is irrelevant with my point?? someone may be incredible in dueling and be terrible in tactics and PvPing in a Siege. Skill is always required when you play a game, but in this game is the least thing you need. If you have OP gear and you're Lv60-61. You need way less skill to perform good/get kills, and ofc class based. A Less geared wizard can get more/easier kills in a WAR compared to lets say a same geared ranger/warr. Some classes need more gear than others to perform the same.

Anyhow i believe you get my point, and i don't disagree at all with what you wrote. You just misunderstood my point of view. (i can't rly talk seriously with eiene sry) 

I never talked about 1v1, and eiene is that kind of a guy who will always screenshot something no matter what, most of the times lying about what he is saying aswell. Anyone who has been in the same guild as him in the past knows it. He is bragging way too much and exaggerating about everything he does.

Edited by Stilgar

Posted

He is bragging way too much and exaggerating about everything he does.

Eiene was one of the few people yesterday that had a negative K/D against the mansha's, must feel bad to be bad.

Posted

Eiene was one of the few people yesterday that had a negative K/D against the mansha's, must feel bad to be bad.

No wonder if he's playing on a potato.

I agree that, assuming the level and gear discrepancies aren't downright ridiculous, you can win consistently in 1v1's against a worse player. But conquest wars are not 1v1's. Conquests are completely different. Trying to deny that gear or levels give you an advantage in large-scale is straight up bizarre.

2 people like this

Posted

Calling people kiddo with a name and attitude like that. I think you're all playing this game way to much. Addicted always been trash since Croxus days, needed Brodiccted + Ginnunga to outnumber Ember so they could get a win. :D Now they're sitting in a castle doing nothing but whine and hope a guild is stupid enough to try and take it from you? Would be stupid if Enemy went to Addicted to entertain them. I think leaving Addicted alone and see them cry over and over on forums hoping someone will take the bait is right where Addicted should stay, because my entertainment is more important then yours.

Addicted are the only Croxus seige guild still standing (with the possible exception of KHAOS, but they can't do their merc thing any more). Whatever else Addicted might be, you have to admit they have managed the transition to a megaserver in a way none of the other Croxus guilds have been able to manage - and size is one of the reasons why. Addicted were focussed on the then-coming megaserver from day 1 - that was why we all hated them, because they'd only ever field huge numbers - but you have to admit they were right: they're the only one still standing, and they're thriving.

1 person likes this

Posted

Addicted are the only Croxus seige guild still standing (with the possible exception of KHAOS, but they can't do their merc thing any more). Whatever else Addicted might be, you have to admit they have managed the transition to a megaserver in a way none of the other Croxus guilds have been able to manage - and size is one of the reasons why. Addicted were focussed on the then-coming megaserver from day 1 - that was why we all hated them, because they'd only ever field huge numbers - but you have to admit they were right: they're the only one still standing, and they're thriving.

FAKE NEWS

3 people like this

Posted

You wat bro 

3 people like this

Posted

*Triggered*

1 person likes this

Posted

As far as I'm aware Addicted has been out of the siege scene for 9 weeks now. Not sure why they call themselves a siege guild. ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )

Posted (edited)

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

you even got people taking it, wp :P

As far as I'm aware Addicted has been out of the siege scene for 9 weeks now. Not sure why they call themselves a siege guild. ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )

Only because everyone else is afraid of taking a beating :)

Edited by BANiSH

Posted

15977555_1408450852498806_90587883851103

Posted

You wat bro 

oh yeah... forgot you lot won this week: apologies! I'm very happy that 2/5 territories are Croxus this week. You have to admit though, SE have been AWOL for much of the last few months.

Posted

oh yeah... forgot you lot won this week: apologies! I'm very happy that 2/5 territories are Croxus this week. You have to admit though, SE have been AWOL for much of the last few months.

We have been working on our core. We don't like to make a lot of noise about ourselves and learned the lesson that merges rarely work. But we are getting back to strength and in a more sustainable way.  You will be seeing more of us :)

8 people like this