• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Only because everyone else is afraid of taking a beating :)

Yeah man, those Harmony, Byfrost, Ember and Sovereign bandwagoners are scary. Maybe if the guild was filled with the original members instead of bandwagoners you'd have gotten more fights. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3 people like this

Posted

Yeah man, those Harmony, Byfrost, Ember and Sovereign bandwagoners are scary. Maybe if the guild was filled with the original members instead of bandwagoners you'd have gotten more fights. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The tides can always change aswell, especially if easy money is literally the only thing you can provide to such bandwagoners ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Quick recap of last week for Blacklust

Altas Farmland T1 untaken 3 weeks

Blacklust (30ish) - NightClub (20ish)

Not much to say, we eneeded money but expected a bit more guilds to come with the weeks of taxes to collect, addicted knows the harships of getting people to fight in the valencia area T.T

Castle Ruins T2

Blacklust (32) - Serenity (15+?) - RLXT Alliance (20+?)

Serenity contacted us to have a 1v1 at the end, we didn't see any need to se we refused, (both enemy guilds built on the mountain) took down serenity as quickly as we could, when RLXT finally launched an offensive on our base serenity already had only their fort standing at below 10%, slowed us down a bit but we finished them, moved the main fight to RLXT and finished them as well a bit later

@Rinel

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't know who that Yoloswaggpa guy is. But I really do believe he is not an Addicted member - he is just trying to spread salt. We had a good fight on thursdays GvG and enjoyed it thank you for that.

Please ignore that guy furthermore as he is not in any way connected to Addicted. 

2 people like this

Posted

I don't know who that Yoloswaggpa guy is. But I really do believe he is not an Addicted member - he is just trying to spread salt. We had a good fight on thursdays GvG and enjoyed it thank you for that.

Please ignore that guy furthermore as he is not in any way connected to Addicted. 

masthead3.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

yeap ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

THIS RUINS EVERYTHING

Posted (edited)

According to the fact, this guy is posting since "the sov dodge" its hard to believe this bad tamed dog is not from your guild. You maybe need to feed him with t4 incencitive so his anger will be less awkward ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by InoriSenpai

Posted

According to the fact, this guy is posting since "the sov dodge" its hard to believe this bad tamed dog is not from your guild. You maybe need to feed him with t4 incencitive so his anger will be less awkward ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Cut them some slack, i doubt they know everyone in there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 people like this

Posted

this bad tamed dog

wuff, delusional enemy members i love too bark at ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

wuff, delusional enemy members i love too bark at ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Can you please show me when i have been delusional ? 

Posted

Hm waste of time

Hm waste of time.

Posted

North Abandoned Quarry (Tier 1)

Varshen Vs. Prawnhub Vs. Zakon_VII

We (Varshen) specifically went to this node because the previous owner of it (Sinnfrei) was trash-talking after they lost to us, saying we couldn't take them one-on-one, which we wanted to see for ourselves> Unfortunately this didn't happen, and instead we fought two other guilds. Both of them attacked us from near the start of the war, but fortunately Prawnhub was very close to us and since we seemed to have the upper hand (not in numbers) we could poke their fort between waves of two guilds attacking. After over an hour we finally managed to take out Prawnhub (who are probably more organized than us, but lack gear). After that we went to Zakon's base, to find it empty, with them trying to race us. Which was probably smart, since we could take both guilds on at once, so we could definitely take on the one. We raced them down and won.

GG, good war, with some frustation on our part that mostly had to do with our own chaos ;)

6 people like this

Posted

that is one of SillySin's alt accs .... right? @Sheranna right? -___- 

Posted

that is one of SillySin's alt accs .... right? @Sheranna right? -___- 

No, i only ever mentioned the right one.

Posted

Stonebeak Shore

Wasted vs KHAOS vs Blacklust vs Arkangeles vs Death_Factory vs inside

Khaos and blacklust (and inside? ) destroyed wasted base, attacking them since the start. Arkangeles did a fast rush to Death_Factory and then Death_Factory started to rush Arkangeles. Since Arkangeles had around 6x-7x guys, we were unable to charge them properly. When Wasted was destroyed, blacklust and KHAOS attacked Arkangeles base.

After Arkangeles base was destroyed, blacklust and khaos attacked inside base. We did a 3 vs 1 and inside was destroyed very fast.

We ( Death_Factory) did a 1 vs 1 against blacklust and after some good GvG, we destroyed their base. After that, KHAOS destroyed our base.

GG to all, was a good node war :D

3 people like this

Posted

Hm waste of time.

I will take this as " Hmm i don't know what to reply, he totaly **** me :3c, let inser a random quote"

Posted

I will take this as " Hmm i don't know what to reply, he totaly **** me :3c, let inser a random quote"

yea sure, you win not delusional at all ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kappa

Posted

So, do we know who was shooting with the cannons?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 people like this

Posted

So, do we know who was shooting with the cannons?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

240px-Ghost_Cannon.jpg

Posted (edited)

fl.jpg

Now we only need to figure out which guild he is in.

Edited by BANiSH

Posted

Maybe it was resillence so bored they shot at themselves? o,0

Posted

Whats wrong with HYDRA? The ppl that came from there are awesome. They know how to play, are fun to talk to etc.

living-room-velvet-curtains-with-green-c

1 person likes this

Posted

so whens sovereign teaming up with enemy to kick addicted out of valencia?

dont you guys think its wrong to have 100 people get 3bil for free ? 

Posted

Why would we ?