• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edit.

Edited by Namioni

Posted

so whens sovereign teaming up with enemy to kick addicted out of valencia?

dont you guys think its wrong to have 100 people get 3bil for free ? 

You talking resillience or Addicted in second sentence because I am not sure

1 person likes this

Posted

You talking resillience or Addicted in second sentence because I am not sure

Resilience didn't get anything for free mate. 

Posted

Resilience didn't get anything for free mate. 

they didnt got a free territory and a free 5b  ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

so whens sovereign teaming up with enemy to kick addicted out of valencia?

dont you guys think its wrong to have 100 people get 3bil for free ? 

damn addicted member stop bad baits

Posted

they didnt got a free territory and a free 5b  ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

nop, they fought for it too, 2nd place on kills when it ended. If their fight was smartly planned while yours probably wasn't...different story.

Posted

Why would we ? 

Because lemon said so ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

Because lemon said so ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I call it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

nop, they fought for it too, 2nd place on kills when it ended. If their fight was smartly planned while yours probably wasn't...different story.

Their fight was smartly planned because they came to get castle, they stayed out of the fight because they could, they teamed up with whoever they could during fight and I'm not talking about leviathan only. Which is totaly normal and acceptable and win like that is deserved.
Unless it comes out later that they didnt even follow up with what they agreed to with their ally and pretty much -----ed them over. Yea.... 

Oh and If you think addicted has their castle any more free than Resillience then go take it from them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Why would we ? 

To get a good, challenging, and Mansha free siege? To back up your constant bs on the forums and podcast? To help improve the siege scene, even just for a couple of weeks? To retaliate for Addicted wiping you at the Western Guard Camp?

The real question is: Why do you refuse to ManUp and go face Addicted instead of continuing to build in Mediah, where you'll always get focused by every (Mansha infected clown) guild there, and then come to forums and podcast -----ing about it?

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

To get a good, challenging, and Mansha free siege? To back up your constant bs on the forums and podcast? To help improve the siege scene, even just for a couple of weeks? To retaliate for Addicted wiping you at the Western Guard Camp?

The real question is: Why do you refuse to ManUp and go face Addicted instead of continuing to build in Mediah, where you'll always get focused by every (Mansha infected clown) guild there, and then come to forums and podcast -----ing about it?

Did I miss something or guilds involved are not crying we are coming and we are not crying they are coming? We are both getting fights and we are improving every week.
If Djules calling people manshas and Clowns insults you then its not my problem, you can just i dont know... dont watch him?

Edited by Matys

Posted

Enemy is trashtalking a lot.. but they dont stand up to their mouths. Its a typical to be honest for this kind of game. 

Posted

Yh why would Enemy go to valencia to fight 100 ppl, better farm epeen against 300 ppl.

Too much pride to ally up aswell, but soon they'll have to to get mediah ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Yh why would Enemy go to valencia to fight 100 ppl, better farm epeen against 300 ppl.

Too much pride to ally up aswell, but soon they'll have to to get mediah ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You reasoning is beyond bad. Why would we go to mediah to farm epeen if we got cornered and were on defense most of the time? If we wanted to do that we would go serendia/balenos just to wipe the floor with small guilds starting in siege scene...no.
We are guild that does no alliances, and I do not know why its your concern that we don't want to ally up, and is certainly not because we feel better than rest and our pride doesnt let us as you suggest.
Oh and now getting mediah when there are 5 guild on territory is a bad thing?

Step up your bait or whatever that was to something that can't be overthrown in one sentence Thx

Posted

Their fight was smartly planned because they came to get castle, they stayed out of the fight because they could, they teamed up with whoever they could during fight and I'm not talking about leviathan only. Which is totaly normal and acceptable and win like that is deserved.Unless it comes out later that they didnt even follow up with what they agreed to with their ally and pretty much -----ed them over. Yea.... 
Oh and If you think addicted has their castle any more free than Resillience then go take it from them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

People need to get the ----- over it. Its a game. You enter the fukin siege scene to WIN. If you cant understand this and/or dont want to win its your problem. Start having fukin real lifes and realize that game is not life. What you do in a damn game to have fun is not your real life. And after all a competitive scene is good for the game. We fought we had fun we won cause we were smart. We lost so many times because we trusted people and we will again im sure. but we didnt cry. Because its a game, and this is how it goes. Grow balls get a real life and play the game for fun. 

Posted (edited)

People need to get the ----- over it. Its a game. You enter the fukin siege scene to WIN. If you cant understand this and/or dont want to win its your problem. Start having fukin real lifes and realize that game is not life. What you do in a damn game to have fun is not your real life. And after all a competitive scene is good for the game. We fought we had fun we won cause we were smart. We lost so many times because we trusted people and we will again im sure. but we didnt cry. Because its a game, and this is how it goes. Grow balls get a real life and play the game for fun. 

I'm lost, were you trying to insult me, praise your guild, tell us what to do with our lives, betray your ally, tell us to grow balls?
I will assume you are from ressilience then i suggest you read my post again because I said everything to the point of killing morghulis was nicely played.
Then -----ing up your ally just to get 1 week castle and be the guild who has "dont trust those guys" stamp on you till people forget, was the thing we were talking about.
Atleast it spiced things a bit in podcast and it was entertaining to watch.
Grab your friend and throw his ass away from the ball while playing football so you can be the one to score the goal, later tell him "kek its just a game chill out" while its true no1 will want to play with you. :)

Edited by Matys
1 person likes this

Posted

I'm lost, were you trying to insult me, praise your guild, tell us what to do with our lives, betray your ally, tell us to grow balls?
I will assume you are from ressilience then i suggest you read my post again because I said everything to the point of killing morghulis was nicely played.
Then -----ing up your ally just to get 1 week castle and be the guild who has "dont trust those guys" stamp on you till people forget, was the thing we were talking about.
Atleast it spiced things a bit in podcast and it was entertaining to watch.
Grab your friend and throw his ass away from the ball while playing football so you can be the one to score the goal, later tell him "kek its just a game chill out" while its true no1 will want to play with you. :)

I speak for my self. It doesnt matter if im in resilience right now. I speak my mind. I have very big experience in sieges and node wars and what i say is common sense. When you are competitive you play what you play to WIN. Period.- 

If your friend is competitive he will understand. And he will be happy for you. If its a friendly match nobody cares. So your paradigm is idiotic.

And so you dont get lost. Grow balls. Get a life. And stop crying in the forums like a little -----.

Posted

So months after, still the same circus? xD

Addicted sitting in their castle and trying to bait people to go for them ?

Nobody will go get them, and if they really want to fight / show they are strong, they are the ones who needs to leave.

But i guess it's easier (and safer) to stay hidden and get free incentive, at least they can keep pretending they are the best and complain about no pvp ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Why does anyone care where everyone go? I dont give 2 shits where Enemy builds, just like any other guild. If everyone would care more about their performance rather than the win that would be great. 

Fighting Enemy is a perfect opportunity to improve and gauge the already done improvements. You should rather be thankful for them building here. You can have your pillow fights and cry about strong guilds building but it wont help you when you get rekt by new strong guilds that are to come. Looking at Levi here but also applies to other crybabies. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I speak for my self. It doesnt matter if im in resilience right now. I speak my mind. I have very big experience in sieges and node wars and what i say is common sense. When you are competitive you play what you play to WIN. Period.- 

If your friend is competitive he will understand. And he will be happy for you. If its a friendly match nobody cares. So your paradigm is idiotic.

And so you dont get lost. Grow balls. Get a life. And stop crying in the forums like a little -----.

Grow balls, get a life - such a great arguments, they really shine with intelligence and wisdom that I cannot even begin to describe.
Or you have no real arguments and you are just mad people called out you/your guild on that bullshit?
If you think that friend will be like "hey ez mate kick me next time too if you want to score" then you are delusional and living in different world than I am.
You are competetive in a way and we are competetive but in a different way period.

1 person likes this

Posted

There's no point in being competitive if u are retarded.
If u think winning 1 time a castle and ruining any chance to get another one any soon is any good, smart or being competitive, not much we can do for u anymore :c

Also u must not have many friends with that "competitive" (sic) mindset do you?

1 person likes this

Posted

Grr! I have the biggest penis! No! I have! No! We are the group with bigger penises! Grr!

Posted

Grow balls, get a life - such a great arguments, they really shine with intelligence and wisdom that I cannot even begin to describe.Or you have no real arguments and you are just mad people called out you/your guild on that bullshit?
If you think that friend will be like "hey ez mate kick me next time too if you want to score" then you are delusional and living in different world than I am.
You are competetive in a way and we are competetive but in a different way period.

The bullshit youre saying clears to me you have never been competitive in anything in your life. I cant really get in your mindset and you into mine since we indeed live in different worlds. i dont argue with you. You just cant simply understand what im saying because you think im trying to insult you. im showing you the moon and you are wathing my finger. So its pointless to discuss further. And ofcourse i really really dont care about what people say when i know they would the same thing. And the guilds that were there saturday have done it. Except you maybe and millenium. HELL, leviathan has done it to us in the past!!!! 

As i said. I speak MY mind. MINE. OPINION. Can you at least get on the same page with this? Or is it so hard? 

You can be competitive in your own way.. doesnt really matter. But you need to have common sense and understand what is going on in the world. If you dont you are problematic. Sorry to put it out to you like that.

Posted (edited)

Yes no one should care about who goes where tbh, if Enemy does not want to go to valancia then who are we to tell them where to have their fun, we only know they don't want to get farmed like Manshas there and that is no fun to them so there is that, quit it ppl.

Edited by SillySin

Posted

Grr! I have the biggest penis! No! I have! No! We are the group with bigger penises! Grr!

Sanks please stop talking to yourself. Get help