• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

There was nothing to comment there unless you want me to explain that Enemy isn't consisted of Robots programmed to think the same about every subject and we actually disagree on some subjects but the majority decides what we will be doing?

Then why do you try to claim that none is complaining about sieges, when there are clearly someone who does.???

Posted

U seem to play that card everytime you run out of arguments, I guess i was wrong, before you only went check. but now u just made your self checkmate.

None get offended by it, its just funny to watch salty enemy players like you, and then the rest of the enemy players trying to tell everyone they are not salty. And this case is not the only one. 

I'm more salty about idiots here complaining in the forum about getting called clowns than about the actual siege.

Posted

....a 19 years old....

Didn't you know that all the cool kids are 25+ nowadays? 

1 person likes this

Posted

Then why do you try to claim that none is complaining about sieges, when there are clearly someone who does.???

Enemy as whole is not complaining about people teaming up on us, I'm sure Baldoww as he is the "someone" you talk about understands that they needed to team up to win and he is fine with that. Whinning about getting called manshas once or telling us we should be in Mediah when its Castle territory is what he is talking about and I agree is retarded. But hey 90% of people are actually intelligent enough and dont give a fk about it and just play the game, you just stay here and hide behind your alt acc to flame us without succes. Check and Mate.

Posted

Guys, guys, relax...
...i'm going to take Addicted out of Valencia by myself this week, farming them like the Manshas they are.

Plz Ishkor don't declare on us.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Enemy as whole is not complaining about people teaming up on us, I'm sure Baldoww as he is the "someone" you talk about understands that they needed to team up to win and he is fine with that. Whinning about getting called manshas once or telling us we should be in Mediah when its Castle territory is what he is talking about and I agree is retarded. But hey 90% of people are actually intelligent enough and dont give a fk about it and just play the game, you just stay here and hide behind your alt acc to flame us without succes. Check and Mate.

Last time i checked baldoww is still a part of enemy. When it comes to whining about being called something, i agree with you, none should take it seriously, or the fact that you picked mediah, none should tell you where to go. But when u claim something for the whole guild, make your sure that you include all your players, also the salty people who come here on the forum being salty. Its really amazing how u dont seem to understand my point, but keeps going back to the Alt account thing again. I understand that baldoww might be salty, and he have every right to be salty. But when u come here and talk with henny being all mother theressa, and telling everyone that enemy is not salty, Things just dont make sense. In the future try just say " Enemy is happy about getting pvp and are not salty about the outcome, Excecpt Baldoww" Then u exclude that guy from your "Guild statement" And then ppl understand that its just one guy. I understand that enemy is not salty at all about what happened in the weekend. But the ppl in here see that someone from enemy is salty and react to it. and if they get offeneded, they should unplug their internet.

Edited by Saltyjordine

Posted

Someone patient enough to explain SillySin SaltyJordine how retarded his statements are or...?

Posted (edited)

Someone patient enough to explain SillySin SaltyJordine how retarded his statements are or...?

explain where the "retardation" are in my comments. Its basic logic, and if u want to argue that my logic is false, give me your point.

Edited by Saltyjordine

Posted

You just don't seem to realize that noone cares. That 1 person saying a different opinion is irrelevant and doesn't ruin anything and noone will ever have to "exclude a member" when talking for the guild. There's literally no guild ever with all the members having the same opinion.

Noone will ever take this seriously or have a bad opinion of a guild for that and i don't even know why matys still wastes time arguing with u. Either ur point is retarded or a bad attempt at triggering people

Posted (edited)

You just don't seem to realize that noone cares. That 1 person saying a different opinion is irrelevant and doesn't ruin anything and noone will ever have to "exclude a member" when talking for the guild. There's literally no guild ever with all the members having the same opinion.

Noone will ever take this seriously or have a bad opinion of a guild for that and i don't even know why matys still wastes time arguing with u. Either ur point is retarded or a bad attempt at triggering people

Maybe its just me,but i find it extremly ironic, when a guild say they are not salty, and then someone from their guild does the complete opposite. And thats why i called matys out. And like many other people in here stated before. Members who talk in here on their personal oppinions, will reflect back to their guild. Just look at the talk Hennyman made to sheranna, that he thought that sheranna was giving enemy a bad name with what he wrote in here. And dear lyano I never intended to bait anything or trigger anyone, i just wanted to make matys aware that everytime he tries to make statements that involves his whole guild. That they are useless aslong there are enemy memebers writing in here proving the complete opposite.

Edited by Saltyjordine

Posted

Not that anyone cares, but the way I see it;

You are allowed to trash talk when you have the ability to back it up. It's that simple.

The amount of times I see people trash talking who are actually trash is cringe as fck, even members from my guild in the past I have had to shake their heads when they do this.

I'm trash at the game, so I don't comment on ability. I'm just here for the politics, analysis and defending my guilds reputation from hyperactive children that had too much sugar.

If the stronger players do want to trash talk then they need to take into consideration that this is a care bear game and it will discourage guilds to come to sieges more often I love @Swiper but sometimes I feel that the podcast can be bad for the siege scene. Guilds looking at it thinking why would I want to be involved in this. Getting ear aids from Arrshi whenever he talks (why is he even allowed on there?).

The game is not in a position to cater for many hard-core players, their just isn't enough of them around for more than a couple guilds to be competitive and once a guild has lost once against a guild 1v1 they are going to avoid that fight again until they have had a massive change in their own guild. The guild that wins then trash talks the losing guild to oblivion. Why would 3-4 smaller guilds then ally up to put themselves in that position.

Sieges needs a huge change, and this Siege Wars 2.0 which Kakao have proposed is not the way forward letting non contesting members get involved is a retarded idea.

Hi ! I'm still shaking my head about this guy :-))))))

Btw, totaly agree about Arshiiii part....

Didn't you know that all the cool kids are 25+ nowadays? 

Wow! Almost there

Maybe its just me,but i find it extremly ironic, when a guild say they are not salty, and then someone from their guild does the complete opposite. And thats why i called matys out. And like many other people in here stated before. Members who talk in here on their personal oppinions, will reflect back to their guild. Just look at the talk Hennyman made to sheranna, that he thought that sheranna was giving enemy a bad name with what he wrote in here. And dear lyano I never intended to bait anything or trigger anyone, i just wanted to make matys aware that everytime he tries to make statements that involves his whole guild. That they are useless aslong there are enemy memebers writing in here proving the complete opposite.

Hello ! 

Sorry for interuptin, I've been whaling since saturday, so I haven't read everything, but would u kindly tell me, what or who got u so upset? From last 1 - 2 pages for me it's only you, who is Salty.... but I still don't get why :/ 

o/

1 person likes this

Posted

Ok my bad, let me rephrase.

Only irrelevant people, without logic but an extremely tight mind will consider one person talking being representative of a whole guild, especially when they never said they were talking for the guild.

You "pointing" that, is the same as me pointing literally every guild claiming that griefing is bad, when all have at least one guy griefing someone once.

Matys's statement aren't useless or nullified by "randoms" saying their own opinion here, especially when he's backed up by the guild leadership :thinking:

Btw, totaly agree about Arshiiii part....

We all do arty...

#MakeThePodcastInbreedingFree

Posted (edited)

Ok my bad, let me rephrase.

Only irrelevant people, without logic but an extremely tight mind will consider one person talking being representative of a whole guild, especially when they never said they were talking for the guild.

Let me rephrase it then:  He tries to represent his guild, with saying "enemy players are not complaining" There, are u happy now ? 

You "pointing" that, is the same as me pointing literally every guild claiming that griefing is bad, when all have at least one guy griefing someone once.

??????? Is that what i am doing ? not sure who makes retarded statements now. i am so confused ^^

Matys's statement aren't useless or nullified by "randoms" saying their own opinion here, especially when he's backed up by the guild leadership :thinking:

"Randoms"..... It was a guy from his own guild bro, not a simple random. and good that matys are backed up by his leadership. but that makes Baldoww's statement even worse, for the arguement that no one from enemy are complaining.

But i still think i got my point across, If u have a different oppinion than your "guild" then feel free to go forum and write your oppinion. But dont come here and state that none is salty. Thats all i wanted to say. Thanks for discusing matys. No bad blood from me. and lyrano, thanks for joining in.

Edited by Saltyjordine

Posted

Wow! Almost there

Keep working at it. Eventually you might be one of the cool kids too! 

Posted

Sorry for interuptin, I've been whaling since saturday, so I haven't read everything, but would u kindly tell me, what or who got u so upset? From last 1 - 2 pages for me it's only you, who is Salty.... but I still don't get why :/ 

o/

cuz this is my alt acc according to @Sheranna <3

Posted

U seem to share the same concept of "logic" tho :thinking:

1 person likes this

Posted

well... "SaltyJordine"... something is fishy :ph34r:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Guys, guys, relax...
...i'm going to take Addicted out of Valencia by myself this week, farming them like the Manshas they are.

Plz Ishkor don't declare on us.

Soon we will get the militia pvp update and we can visit nodewars. :ph34r:

Edited by DarkBever
1 person likes this

Posted

well... "SaltyJordine"... something is fishy :ph34r:

Not really, always used that as a point for his own narrative, i just HOPE it's him because i don't want to live in a world were you can have multiple people like that. :D 

2 people like this

Posted

Not that anyone cares, but the way I see it;

You are allowed to trash talk when you have the ability to back it up. It's that simple.

The amount of times I see people trash talking who are actually trash is cringe as fck, even members from my guild in the past I have had to shake their heads when they do this.

I'm trash at the game, so I don't comment on ability. I'm just here for the politics, analysis and defending my guilds reputation from hyperactive children that had too much sugar.

If the stronger players do want to trash talk then they need to take into consideration that this is a care bear game and it will discourage guilds to come to sieges more often I love @Swiper but sometimes I feel that the podcast can be bad for the siege scene. Guilds looking at it thinking why would I want to be involved in this. Getting ear aids from Arrshi whenever he talks (why is he even allowed on there?).

The game is not in a position to cater for many hard-core players, their just isn't enough of them around for more than a couple guilds to be competitive and once a guild has lost once against a guild 1v1 they are going to avoid that fight again until they have had a massive change in their own guild. The guild that wins then trash talks the losing guild to oblivion. Why would 3-4 smaller guilds then ally up to put themselves in that position.

Sieges needs a huge change, and this Siege Wars 2.0 which Kakao have proposed is not the way forward letting non contesting members get involved is a retarded idea.

<3u2 Tekeii. 
Arrshi is there because his guild decided that way.  

Also I'm in agreement with people who are saying that a little trashtalk is good for competition. And honestly, what Resilience pulled out made Mediah siege that much more interesting, especially for observers. This is to some extent a roleplay game after all. If people would stop being "honorable as fawk" and would actually play villains from time to time the game would only win from it. I mean, you must understand this with somewhat recent story involving sovereign and Sfora on Mediah, right? When the competition is a little personal it's just that much more entertaining and satisfying to actually get a win. What I don't see is what being "hardcore" has to do with trashtalking. I see no connection. I'm casual as fawk, yet I'll still teabag and trashtalk people if they karmabomb me. And since I enjoy sieges  for what they are I can't really see the argument behind your "why would they put themselves in that position". They would do so because it's fun. And if they get trashtalked maybe next time they'll bring 6 guilds instead of 4 and stomp whoever talked sh*t into the ground, enjoying sweet tears of "you zerged us" "you bodythrowed us" and other excuses people invent to make themselves look better when they lost. Yet I'm not trying to force that way of thinking on anyone.

1 person likes this

Posted

WHO

CARES?

People should just play however they like to and not how someone else thinks it would be better.

BoeseWicht out.

Posted

People should just play however they like to and not how someone else thinks it would be better.

BoeseWicht out.

But listening to you and playing however we want would mean i played how you want me to play so i would still be playing like somoene wants me to and not however i like. 
WTFFF

Posted

But listening to you and playing however we want would mean i played how you want me to play so i would still be playing like somoene wants me to and not however i like. WTFFF

playception

Posted (edited)

PSA: FUzion will get rid of the Morghulis manshas in no time, ez pz.

Soon PvP guilds like Enemy won't have to live in fear of the mighty M&M alliance anymore, don't worry guys, we gonna handle them.

Also something on private, unrelated to the mighy new dark force (called FUzion) these days:

I'm still looking for a sorc sensei that finally teaches me how to gitgud without being a gearcarried dual-PEN wearing moron like i am right now.

I asked some people from Enemy, since i personally think they have a very skilled playerbase.

Asked @Matys already but he just wanted to fight for the title "Worst Sorc EU" instead. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Asked @BdoTemp1 also, but the amount of pearls/hour he demands is too high. Considering the amount of hours the guy would need to invest on a hopeless case like i am, i'd need to be a arabian oil sheik :feelsBadMan:

Edited by Jylin
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Why is Enemy the only guild getting shit talked for building in Mediah instead of Calpheon or Valencia? It's pretty clear that Mediah is the only logical placement. They won't stand a chance against us right now and don't want to go back to Calpheon - makes sense.

I suggest people start throwing shit at M&M and Sovereign. Those two could make the biggest impact on the scene, not Enemy.

Sovereign has a "big" decision (depending on how "big" a decision in a game could be :P ) to make, atleast PR-wise and M&M is long due as visit (wasn't Tekeii one of the people discussing alliances to to take up on us the loudest on Podcast a couple weeks ago?)

Edited by BANiSH
2 people like this