• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Imo Alliances like M&M's even if they don't want to do it in long term is best thing that happened to castle sieging scene for last month+.
Alone they wouldn't be able to take over if built on castle territories vs that many enemies but together they present power higher than top guilds can alone.

3 people like this

Posted

Why is Enemy the only guild getting shit talked for building in Mediah instead of Calpheon or Valencia? It's pretty clear that Mediah is the only logical placement. They won't stand a chance against us right now and don't want to go back to Calpheon - makes sense.

I suggest people start throwing shit at M&M and Sovereign. Those two could make the biggest impact on the scene, not Enemy.

Sovereign has a "big" decision (depending on how "big" a decision in a game could be :P ) to make, atleast PR-wise and M&M is long due as visit (wasn't Tekeii one of the people discussing alliances to to take up on us the loudest on Podcast a couple weeks ago?)

Good try. But like I said earlier why would M&M go for Valencia when it already takes us so long to take out Enemy while they don't have a castle and are weaker than Addicted. On top of that we're still learning and improving, every step forward also comes with a (minor) setback.

And going by everyone's logic, we're getting fights in Mediah, why leave, you don't even leave Valencia without fights.  

2 people like this

Posted

I suggest people start throwing shit at M&M and Sovereign.

We already removed Oldskool from Mediah, I'm not chasing guilds around the territory I build where I want. (Well the officers build cus I aint got time for that)

Us and Millennium liberated the territory *here you go server, let's go do you another favour by removing another guild from a castle*.

It has nothing to do with "making an impact on the siege scene" we already made an impact, we are a huge part of the siege scene. The truth is when we do remove you from Valencia, you will just end up getting a castle back and sitting their again. The sad truth is only M&M (Myself and Lonewolf) are prepared to make these decisions to attack a 100 man guild in a castle, and unfortunately there are just too many people sitting in a castle. Why should we be the ones to cater to the servers needs, we go in take a castle next week 5 other guilds build on that territory.

- Resilience prime example of a guild that would do great with an ally, have now fcked themselves.
- Sovereign very very strong guild, sadly not the quantity they have with their quality, they would be able to take Resilience for sure, but to contest Oldskool, Enemy or Addicted in a castle is a no and would need an ally.
- Harmony small guild, strong. Too stubborn.
- ShadowElite another guild which could go places with an ally.
- Ragnarok lots of members, sitting in Balenos could have picked up the revolt members that got kicked from Wasted.
- Wasted now small guild but very strong (should merge into Morghulis so I get Bosche)
- VoS had the merge with Ginnunga, getting less and less every week.

Heck even Enemy would need an ally to take out Oldskool(who just also picked up some OP players from Sfora) or Addicted in a castle.

But the server is far too stubborn to suck it up and get on with it.

Server is a mess, let's just be honest with ourselves. There is no saving it, it's just that type of game. If M+M build in Valencia, Oldskool or Resilience keep their castle for free. If M+M build in Calpheon, Addicted or Resilience keep their castle for free. Even Serendia and Balenos fights have started to get piss poor.

The server merge couldn't save it, and neither will we be able too.

So when you start to say "let's throw shit at Morghulis" I will simply reply, go fck yourself.

Morale in Morghulis is low as fck at the moment, sieges are becoming a chore rather than entertainment. I used to get hyped for them but not it's just meh, and I am pretty sure a lot of guilds are in the same position. If we stopped sieging then the server would truly be pretty dead. We are trying to go more hardcore to be more competitive, but in the end it will just cost us players (that enjoy sieges but just can't hit the reqs) and potentially leave us in a weaker state, or it will give my members a huge kick up the backside to catch up and we will be stronger then ever.

As mentioned earlier siege needs a huge rework and if it stays as is imho guild leaders should all stop thinking about themselves for once and talk to each other to come up with a solution that can benefit all.

10 people like this

Posted

Im just here for page 800 hype ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

As mentioned earlier siege needs a huge rework and if it stays as is imho guild leaders should all stop thinking about themselves for once and talk to each other to come up with a solution that can benefit all.

Let guilds with castle attack other castle owners, limit to 2 castles to prevent grind-effect.
EZ no more than 1 castle will be uncontested everyweek

Posted

Why is Enemy the only guild getting shit talked for building in Mediah instead of Calpheon or Valencia? It's pretty clear that Mediah is the only logical placement. They won't stand a chance against us right now and don't want to go back to Calpheon - makes sense.

I suggest people start throwing shit at M&M and Sovereign. Those two could make the biggest impact on the scene, not Enemy.

Sovereign has a "big" decision (depending on how "big" a decision in a game could be :P ) to make, atleast PR-wise and M&M is long due as visit (wasn't Tekeii one of the people discussing alliances to to take up on us the loudest on Podcast a couple weeks ago?)

M&M gets shit on by Enemy for 2 hours or more, during a siege where they have 1/3rd of our numbers and not even the castle advantage, and you come here telling that M&M should take up this "challenge" to come visit you in Valencia where you have the castle advantage and 1/2 our numbers. Doesn't add up.

2 people like this

Posted

Im just here for page 800 hype ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

same

Posted (edited)

PAGE 800 HYPUH 

Edited by InoriSenpai

Posted

I really wish they would bring back the cross building, since it brought forward way more pvp.

1 person likes this

Posted

Let guilds with castle attack other castle owners, limit to 2 castles to prevent grind-effect.EZ no more than 1 castle will be uncontested everyweek

Guilds leaders talking to each other for a solution... But if you can implement that into the game for us or get PA to do it then why didn't you do so already.

Posted

I don't think there's going to be a siege rework anytime soon, at least for a few months. what you're saying is a nice idea but

we don't do alliances

nothing we can do about it  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted (edited)

Good try. But like I said earlier why would M&M go for Valencia when it already takes us so long to take out Enemy while they don't have a castle and are weaker than Addicted. On top of that we're still learning and improving, every step forward also comes with a (minor) setback.

Simply because there is no one else. This is why I used you as an example. You seem to be the only capable willing Guilds to do an alliance.

So when you start to say "let's throw shit at Morghulis" I will simply reply, go fck yourself.

That's fine. I was aware I'd get shit-talked for using the words I did. Point is, right now everyone is calling Enemy out to remove Oldskool and Addicted, while other guilds should atleast be mentioned aswell.

M&M gets shit on by Enemy for 2 hours or more, during a siege where they have 1/3rd of our numbers and not even the castle advantage, and you come here telling that M&M should take up this "challenge" to come visit you in Valencia where you have the castle advantage and 1/2 our numbers. Doesn't add up.

What's the conclusion then? We're done here? It can't be helped? M&M not strong enough and everyone else not willing to ally up. Guess we should pack our bags and say farewell?

if it stays as is imho guild leaders should all stop thinking about themselves for once and talk to each other to come up with a solution that can benefit all.

Unless this could work. This is why I wrote my post.

I really wish they would bring back the cross building, since it brought forward way more pvp.

Or this... This would be the easiest, most logical solution. But KashKow seems mightless and PearlAbyss doesn't care.

E: Just one last thing. What would guilds solution be if the status quo would be:

Addicted - Valencia
Oldskool - Calpheon
Enemy - Mediah
Sovereign - Serendia
Resilience - Balenos

Would you still not do big alliances for the sake of the game? Would you just say "that's not fun for us", "we do not enjoy big alliances"? We're not that far away from something simular.

Edited by BANiSH

Posted (edited)

Simply because there is no one else. This is why I used you as an example. You seem to be the only capable willing Guilds to do an alliance.

What's the conclusion then? We're done here? It can't be helped? M&M not strong enough and everyone else not willing to ally up. Guess we should pack our bags and say farewell?

So because there is no one else we should go get our asses handed to us, you think we can keep morale up forever while you sit back doing absolutely nothing but take in bandwagoners from all over. you truly want the rest of the scene to die aswell just because you're stubborn. Look at what Tekeii said, read it thoroughly.

And tbh you packed your bags and said farewell to the server 8, or is it 9 now, weeks ago. you're a non-factor, irrelevant in anything conquest related. 

Edited by XeLRa

Posted

Well there is The Alliance™, although one of the members is currently occupied while their exceptional PR department lead ( Heedun ) is trying his best to keep the thing confined to memes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted (edited)

And tbh you packed your bags and said farewell to the server 8, or is it 9 now, weeks ago. you're been a non-factor, irrelevant in anything conquest related. 

Are you really that close minded?

Week one: We lose Valencia
Week two: We build in Calpheon and get a mediocre fight
Week three: We lose Calpheon
Week four: We build where Sovereign is and get a mediocre fight
Week five: We lose that castle
Week six: We build where Enemy is and get a mediocre fight
Week seven: We lose that castle

Is that really that much better ... ?

This game is about sieging castles. It is about politics and alliances. But EU simply refuses to play the game no matter the consequences.

Edited by BANiSH

Posted

better than no fight at all

4 people like this

Posted

PSA: FUzion will get rid of the Morghulis manshas in no time, ez pz.

Soon PvP guilds like Enemy won't have to live in fear of the mighty M&M alliance anymore, don't worry guys, we gonna handle them.

Also something on private, unrelated to the mighy new dark force (called FUzion) these days:

I'm still looking for a sorc sensei that finally teaches me how to gitgud without being a gearcarried dual-PEN wearing moron like i am right now.

I asked some people from Enemy, since i personally think they have a very skilled playerbase.

Asked @Matys already but he just wanted to fight for the title "Worst Sorc EU" instead. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Asked @BdoTemp1 also, but the amount of pearls/hour he demands is too high. Considering the amount of hours the guy would need to invest on a hopeless case like i am, i'd need to be a arabian oil sheik :feelsBadMan:

my youtube material is free to use, all you have to do is watch those videos a lot of time, like them, subscribe, and analyze what im doing ㅇㅅㅇ

2 people like this

Posted

- Wasted now small guild but very strong (should merge into Morghulis so I get Bosche)

You don´t want 40 retarded germans.

(Looking for more retarded germans that want to be in a real pvp guild.)

Posted

This game is about sieging castles. It is about politics and alliances. But EU simply refuses to play the game no matter the consequences.

past 8-9 weeks you've done none of those things, non-factor. 

EU is playing for the most part but if you 'the strongest guild on the server', capable of liberating or taking anything you want every week, the guild able to shake up the entire siege scene, the guild that can make guilds truly afraid every week of where you might show up, The guild capable of forcing actual politics, schemes and alliances to take place on a regular basis, if you cba to come out of your dust gathering castle then why should we care, we're here for our enjoyment, not yours. If you want the siege scene to be alive you could be the single most impactful guild. 

Or is it too risky too leave the income of a castle behind with all the bandwagoners you've gained, cuz if you/they were really in it for the PvP or sieging you/they wouldve moved. 

Posted

That's a good point given the current state of things, but then why overbuilding something that has no place? Were you still honestly hoping for more to this day? Everything you've done up until now suggests you're looking for "safety" over anything else. 

Posted

So...

Enemy says they do sieges for good quality PVP and not to win a territory;

Enemy says they don't go valencia cuz they have no chance of winning atm;

Enemy goes to mediah knowing they will get zerked by weaker players but hey...it's FUN (quality?) pvp

Enemy cries about getting zerked in mediah and abused and tricked and forced into shitty situations by Resilience, but they also say they respect and admire Resilience's attempt.

Damn, Enemy sure says alot of things that don't seem to fit together...

My point is that you should stop being hypocrits. I also love killing / annoying weaker people in games. Nothing bad there, you invested some time and worked hard so now you wanna get some fun out of it.  BUT PLEASE STOP ACTING LIKE YOU'RE SAINTS... If you wanted quality pvp and not a territory, you would go and lose vs enemy (I am sure you'll get alot more quality pvp and fun out of it that way, not to mention more fps). At this point, I already got an idea about who am I talking with so I won't bother with whatever replies this post will get, bye.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So...

Enemy says they do sieges for good quality PVP and not to win a territory;

Enemy says they don't go valencia cuz they have no chance of winning atm;

Enemy goes to mediah knowing they will get zerked by weaker players but hey...it's FUN (quality?) pvp

Enemy cries about getting zerked in mediah and abused and tricked and forced into shitty situations by Resilience, but they also say they respect and admire Resilience's attempt.

Damn, Enemy sure says alot of things that don't seem to fit together...

My point is that you should stop being hypocrits. I also love killing / annoying weaker people in games. Nothing bad there, you invested some time and worked hard so now you wanna get some fun out of it.  BUT PLEASE STOP ACTING LIKE YOU'RE SAINTS... If you wanted quality pvp and not a territory, you would go and lose vs enemy (I am sure you'll get alot more quality pvp and fun out of it that way, not to mention more fps). At this point, I already got an idea about who am I talking with so I won't bother with whatever replies this post will get, bye.

With a name like that you shouldn't be posting, like I didn't even want to read your post.

Edited by Tekeii

Posted

With a name like that you shouldn't be posting, like I didn't even want to read your post.

A better name would still make that another pathetic alt account ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted

Conclusion: go complain to Kakao to adapt the sieging system to how it was so you can build wherever the hell you want instead of putting all your eggs in the M&M basket after the Enemy/OldSkool/Sovereign dream shattered to pieces.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

That's a good point given the current state of things, but then why overbuilding something that has no place? Were you still honestly hoping for more to this day? Everything you've done up until now suggests you're looking for "safety" over anything else. 

I was hoping the whole -----ing scene wouldn't crumble to shatters. How is it our fault Sovereign break in half after a couple of losses? How is it our fault Harmony disbanded because of multiple different reasons, how is it our fault no one built relations in almost five months of server merge? How is it our fault alot of things happened we didn't even influenced in the slightest? And lastly how is our fault this idiotic publisher does not intervene in the slightest when it is clear to everyone what is wrong and how you could fix it if you gave the slightest ----- about anything other than the cash grab this game is.

Conclusion: go complain to Kakao to adapt the sieging system to how it was so you can build wherever the hell you want instead of putting all your eggs in the M&M basket after the Enemy/OldSkool/Sovereign dream shattered to pieces.

Complain about the most obvious, omni present topic ever since it got introduced? What, are the mods chilling on hawaii, drinking -----tails and not logging into their game? "Hello Mr. Dev, could you kindly press M every now and then and make conclusions based of that?"

Edited by BANiSH