• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Kicking Addicted out of Valencia would change nothing besides the money income.
One week later they take another castle that will be uncontested again because every guild is to ----- in EU to fight them.
The only guild with balls in EU seems to be Oldskool but they are now stuck and can do nothing about it besides trading it to others.
Mediah will stay a cluster----- for weeks i guess until Enemy realize that they are to weak for the m&m ally and they will go back to calpheon.

1 person likes this

Posted

you taking in half of Harmony didn't help anyone either, that actually killed it for you if you think about it. 

But if you want a simple solution: leave Valencia, take a small upcoming guild to a region you go and give them the castle, then take another small guild to another region the next week and give it to them, keep repeating and the scene will be more alive than ever since the release of EU/NA. AND you'll have fights and sieges without end.

But ofc not much incentive, so you'll bleed.

Posted

Complain about the most obvious, omni present topic ever since it got introduced? What, are the mods chilling on hawaii, drinking -----tails and not logging into their game? "Hello Mr. Dev, could you kindly press M every now and then and make conclusions based of that?"

You're right, I'm sorry. Saying "M&M deserve to get treated like shit" is much better.

Posted

Mediah

Enemy vs 4 Clown Guilds

GG

clowns win

Written by Baldoww. Checkmate. Maybe you should get a leech for those enemy players who kinda ruins your points in here.

What do you expect from delusional enemy member ? Toxic is just first name.

This guy is just the tip of the of the iceberg, its alot worse inside the guild, they think alot lower of other guilds.

The moment i saw them build in mediah i knew they  -----ed up big time...

i mean they did not even think they could get a draw vs oldfool in calp...LIKE WHAT?

Guys dont try too bait them too go too Valencia they will disband shortly after, let them feel good farming low lvl plebs

Posted

I don't know about you guys but @Julianiscomplaining called Sovereign clowns, so if I am considered a clown as well that means I'm doing pretty good. Therefor I take it as a compliment. 

2 people like this

Posted

This guy is just the tip of the of the iceberg, its alot worse inside the guild, they think alot lower of other guilds.

The moment i saw them build in mediah i knew they  -----ed up big time...

i mean they did not even think they could get a draw vs oldfool in calp...LIKE WHAT?

Guys dont try too bait them too go too Valencia they will disband shortly after, let them feel good farming low lvl plebs

hahahaha.

step 1: call enemy delusional

step 2: call enemy out for thinking low of other guilds

step 3: call these other guilds "low lvl plebs"

:D

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah and that's why I call them clowns. There is nothing wrong with that, and if people feel offended by that they can ----- off and cry in a corner.

yea and u guys are all retarded virgin sitting in your parents basement waking of to pixels.

Feel offended ?

---- of and cry in your corner kid. 

Posted

TlDr of the last few pages:

-enemy are a bunch of clowns that think they are hot shit in a game where pc spec matters more than skill. 

-addicted baits+ppl justifying why addicted should leave Valentia

-more clown first

-sheranna having 30% of the total posts on this thread

-clowns calling other clowns clowns in a clownfiesta

Posted

This guy is just the tip of the of the iceberg, its alot worse inside the guild, they think alot lower of other guilds

Hello GkR is my name, toxic is my game

You really need to stop talking like you know everything.

I have a high respect for the guild you call "low level pleb", they re maybe not the strongest  but yet they re doing everything they can to improve themselves, to improve the siege scene and to make it stay alive. I'm happy when i see all these "low level pleb" joining the siege scene.

6 people like this

Posted

yea and u guys are all retarded virgin sitting in your parents basement waking of to pixels.

Feel offended ?

No.

Posted (edited)

Feel offended ?

Who took a shit in your cereal mix?

Edited by Spectrum0
meme too old.
1 person likes this

Posted

All hail the Lord Bandwagoner.

He came here to apport us the answer we are looking for.

2 people like this

Posted

Some people in this thread are so obsessed with us that they belong in a mental institution tbh

1 person likes this

Posted

i don't get it though, the clowns/Mansha themselves not feeling insulted so who is complaining, maybe i missed someone somwhere, need to step up my forum game i know.

1 person likes this

Posted

i don't get it though, the clowns/Mansha themselves not feeling insulted so who is complaining, maybe i missed someone somwhere, need to step up my forum game i know.

The one complaining are some random people with a life more pathetic than mine.

2 people like this

Posted

can i please get a TL:DR what happend the last 10 pages?

giphy.gif

Posted

can i please get a TL:DR what happend the last 10 pages?

giphy.gif

TLDR:

Sorry, TLDR.

1 person likes this

Posted

All hail the Lord Bandwagoner.

He came here to apport us the answer we are looking for.

sorry but I can't take weebs seriously

Posted

No.

ofc you dont i shouldn't expect you of all ppl to be offended, after all that situation is your daily life. 

Noting to be ashamed of :) 

Posted

ofc you dont i shouldn't expect you of all ppl to be offended, after all that situation is your daily life. 

Noting to be ashamed of :) 

Try better

Posted

Feel offended ?

Are you talking to your mirror? It seems like you're describing yourself since all you can do is crying in there as a no name.

Posted

sorry but I can't take weebs seriously

Me too. 

Aww god i ve a commun point with Lord Bandwagoner Pako. 

Posted (edited)

-enemy are a bunch of clowns that think they are hot shit in a game where pc spec matters more than skill. 

I can fix your PC issues, let's make a 50v50 or even less next time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Sheranna

Posted

I can fix your PC issues, let's make a 50v50 or even less next time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

50 v50 is still a zergfiesta

Posted (edited)

My two cents. I personally think the mediah fights have been fun and a good learning experience and if u think fighting M&M is easy as a 60 man guild youre wrong. Big props to tekeii and Lonewolf for still going strong, they both feel ALOT stronger then a few weeks back. These fights have been very challenging and even tho we are alot stronger the both of them individually weve learned a ton from these two fights. I also know that alot of our members had fun fights and dont mind getting zerged. Maybe were bad guys going there and fight weaker players but it was the best choice imo. Weve been in calpheon like 8 weeks in row and sadly we have no chance 100vs60 against addicted in a castle, mediah was the fun wildcard.

Also make it possible to build on 2 regions. Also tekeii is the devil in man form. Also you shouldnt take forums seriously, to many clowns here, including me. Also Ishkor is biggest clown. Also my personal opinion

Edited by Inexizz