• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

... The truth is when we do remove you from Valencia, you will just end up getting a castle back and sitting their again...

??? Kappa ??? "when" ??? typo??? 

Edited by Nanaro

Posted

my youtube material is free to use, all you have to do is watch those videos a lot of time, like them, subscribe, and analyze what im doing ㅇㅅㅇ

you would laugh, but thats actually on my to-do list already

Posted

Yes no one should care about who goes where tbh, if Enemy does not want to go to valancia then who are we to tell them where to have their fun, we only know they don't want to get farmed like Manshas there and that is no fun to them so there is that, quit it ppl.

I agree no one should care who goes where, but the discussion here started in the first place cuz Enemy is calling guilds that were in mediah siege "clowns" and show no respect or anything towards them. So if all us are clowns and nabs/scrubs/too easy for them who just Zerg them, why don't they go against Oldskool / Addicted to challenge themselves against a serious opponent instead of clowns, thats what we are all wondering about

Posted

I agree no one should care who goes where, but the discussion here started in the first place cuz Enemy is calling guilds that were in mediah siege "clowns" and show no respect or anything towards them. So if all us are clowns and nabs/scrubs/too easy for them who just Zerg them, why don't they go against Oldskool / Addicted to challenge themselves against a serious opponent instead of clowns, thats what we are all wondering about

Pretty sure both Oldskool and Addicted have been called clowns aswell. :D 

Posted

When did the word "clowns" turn into nabs/scrubs/too easy, though? Nobody from Enemy said "nabs/scrubs/too easy" so thats your own head going for the most negative meaning a word you hear means. 

Posted

Phoniel´s Cabin (t2):

Wasted(23) vs Hostile(50?) vs RAGE(15?) vs Maomaoprice(?)

We had a 1v1 with Hostile till RAGE finished Maomaoprince.

From then on it was a 1v2. We managed to kill Hostile after 90 mins while having 7-10 ppl defending from RAGE. Therefore we had around 15 ppl in attak squad.

Finished RAGE in 10 mins after Hostile.

We had a lot of fun.

gobble gobble.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

oze pass (t3):

swordartonline + enemy vs morghulis + sovereign

draw, gg!

Edited by BdoTemp1
2 people like this

Posted

oze pass (t3):

enemy vs morghulis + sovereign

draw, gg!

gg

Posted

09/04/2017 - Sunday - Kamasylve Temple - T3

RLXT vs Ancient_Valyria vs Sfora

10/04/2017 - Monday - Valcencia Castle Site - T3

RLXT vs DieVierWinde vs Guildess vs Gaia Forever tower 

We did some pvp. It was good. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hexe Stone Wall (t1) aka "r we f---ed or not?"

LowKarma (25) vs Semper_Vigil (18-20) + Dutchies (10-15) vs Corsair (5?) 

after we spotted out all the towers we went to semper vigil cause they were close and a lot, we got them in 15 min, they handed a good defence but the gear and lvl difference was too much i guess, after them we went for corsairs that had just the tower on ressing and attacking us meanwhile Dutchies were attacking us didnt that much dmg to force us to fall back. Finally we went for Dutchies tower and got them down.

GG WP all 

1 person likes this

Posted

Dont take it so seriously we called sovereign clowns when everyone knows they are a perfectly strong guild, the fact you have taken it so to heart and sovereign never even mentioned it obviously means you think there is some truth behind it.

https://clips.twitch.tv/FaithfulSlickOwlDancingBaby

Posted

Dont take it so seriously we called sovereign clowns when everyone knows they are a perfectly strong guild, the fact you have taken it so to heart and sovereign never even mentioned it obviously means you think there is some truth behind it.

https://clips.twitch.tv/FaithfulSlickOwlDancingBaby

No it means you're all disrespectful piece of shits. We clarified that 4 pages ago

Posted

No it means you're all disrespectful piece of shits. We clarified that 4 pages ago

Does that mean you re also a "disrespectful piece of shits" ?

Posted

Does that mean you re also a "disrespectful piece of shits" ?

I have sreenshots of you and some of your "firends", if you know what that even means, calling ppl trash and other things during gvg.

Posted

Topic getting boring. I think you guys have reached around 1000 messages of crying about Enemy and "please come Valencia we're bored". We got the message, thanks.

Posted

dude you are so triggered it is unbelievable

1 person likes this

Posted

I have sreenshots of you and some of your "firends", if you know what that even means, calling ppl trash and other things during gvg.

Im trying to undertsand the purpose of this, but i can't sorri.

Hello GkR is my name, toxic is my game

Nothing new

Posted

I have screenshots of you and some of your "firends" , if you know what that even means, whining about insults in the internet

Posted (edited)

dude you are so triggered it is unbelievable

funny part is, i'm not even triggered. you haven't seen me triggered yet

Edited by Stilgar

Posted (edited)

oze pass (t3):

swordartonline vs enemy vs morghulis vs sovereign

draw, gg!

GG. We had only 43-45 today. was a Fun node war for Morghulis.

Edited by Kaida Mato

Posted

funny part is, i'm not even triggered. you haven't seen my triggered yet

If thats not even triggered for you then i feel bad for you.

Posted

If thats not even triggered for you then i feel bad for you.

no need to feel bad for me. I'm pretty fine with that myself.

Posted (edited)

Try better

nah you are not worth better.

Edited by Yoloswagppa
1 person likes this

Posted

-sheranna having 30% of the total posts on this thread

I do genuinely believe its 33% Sheranna, 33% Me. 11 % DeathProxy and then the rest of you.

gobble gobble.

Out of curiosity do you know what this gobble gobble reference is? :D 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I do genuinely believe its 33% Sheranna, 33% Me. 11 % DeathProxy and then the rest of you.

Woah gratz mate, your time is well wasted

Edited by Stilgar