• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

This Resilience mess gets even better :D

4 people like this

Posted

Resilience Leadership :thinking:

Posted

They may agree or disagree but I don't see why would Resilience members know any of the siege plans, all you have to do is follow the ping and do big damage.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

im a member of resilience and its depressing to see the whole guild looks bad after saturday siege. just to let you know, lots of the members do feel bad about what happened with the backstabbing. also none of us knew about the coin flip deal until leviathan was dead. we thought we were allied with them and would fight between ourselfs to get the castle or didnt expect both of us to be in the fight for so long. also we thought theyd have more numbers for the fight between us to be fair. after they died then the coin flip deal was told to us all but by then it was too late. its sad the guild now looks bad and members are flamed when we didnt even know what was happening

That is because your soul is pure and innocent, not yet tainted by hard choices all men at round tables must take during war. You already started questioning the world around you, where these riches are from, your character is evolving. It is up to you squire Fnoc to choose what next course of action should be. Will you accept swift and cruel decisions made by leadership, or will you pick up arms and strike as the rebellion and during the process clear name? 

Edited by Nacario
3 people like this

Posted

xDDD

i love that players whos think they help to clear reputation guild >.>

u shouldnt write that posts now you feed them

Posted

xDDD

i love that players whos think they help to clear reputation guild >.>

u shouldnt write that posts now you feed them

Hello Alliennw!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮

1 person likes this

Posted

full of love ;)

Posted

full of love ;)

Always!  :x

Posted

im a member of resilience and its depressing to see the whole guild looks bad after saturday siege. just to let you know, lots of the members do feel bad about what happened with the backstabbing. also none of us knew about the coin flip deal until leviathan was dead. we thought we were allied with them and would fight between ourselfs to get the castle or didnt expect both of us to be in the fight for so long. also we thought theyd have more numbers for the fight between us to be fair. after they died then the coin flip deal was told to us all but by then it was too late. its sad the guild now looks bad and members are flamed when we didnt even know what was happening

Nice try dipshits, on the bright side I can't wait for all the guilds to KoS your backstabbing sons of bastards.

Posted

Nice try dipshits, on the bright side I can't wait for all the guilds to KoS your backstabbing sons of bastards.

honestly it was really funny to see millennium cry in channel chat after resi attacked morg and enemy took you guys down :D

2 people like this

Posted

The guy feels honest. You, on the other hand, feel like a salty looser....

6 people like this

Posted

honestly it was really funny to see millennium cry in channel chat after resi attacked morg and enemy took you guys down :D

Damn missed that, any best picks lyaah?

Posted

Lyaah could see everything as he was finally promoted from hwacha duty, to elephant duty :smirk:
As for me, well I am apalled by Resilience, they played their cards right sure, but at the cost of becoming major dickheads.

The guy feels honest. You, on the other hand, feel like a salty looser....

I'm not allowed to be angry for getting backstabbed? Get the ----- outta here

Posted

Lyaah could see everything as he was finally promoted from hwacha duty, to elephant duty :smirk:
As for me, well I am apalled by Resilience, they played their cards right sure, but at the cost of becoming major dickheads.

You were backstabbed? who else was backstabbed, were you all promised castle by resillience?

Posted

Lyaah was on elephant duty and still got more kills than the majority of the other guilds players :thinking:

2 people like this

Posted

You were backstabbed? who else was backstabbed, were you all promised castle by resillience?

Yes, by princess Lemon.

Lyaah was on elephant duty and still got more kills than the majority of the other guilds players :thinking:

So when is Enemy going for Oldskool or Addicted, you know to match their level?

Posted

its not that i had too much time, its just that millennium... a guild that i really love ever since the balenos days... the 2nd best guild... I had to see your reactions after that happened :x

Posted

its not that i had too much time, its just that millennium... a guild that i really love ever since the balenos days... the 2nd best guild... I had to see your reactions after that happened :x

WE ARE FOREVER SECOND BEST!

Posted

WE ARE FOREVER SECOND BEST!

yes.. forever! never.. yes!

Posted

Well now that Grindmony is gone, I guess we are second to none :thinking:

Posted (edited)

never mind :D

Edited by Alliennw

Posted

f5eb1b593ee34cb5a49d81d25b73b0ae.png

496e4437c343431b90ec2e6ee76f5bc5.png