• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Brap Brap

Posted

22814d1ce773de529a96b458a9230fd4_koala-c

1 person likes this

Posted

AHAHAAHAHHA he actually did it! WE WANT MORE!

1 person likes this

Posted

Shit man,

hqdefault.jpg 

9 people like this

Posted

You guys suddenly started caring about someone betraying someone else in this game?...or is it that all this hype is because a lower lvl guild than yours managed to abuse and trick and win a territory while you did not?

Posted

You were backstabbed? who else was backstabbed, were you all promised castle by resillience?

theres no room for R in M&M

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

O D Z in art MALAKA MC

He went into Mediah with a coin flip

but don't throw balls at him or he will start to trip

Like Bowser he got a princess in a castle

Is Lemon really worth all of that hassle?

Resilience in the ghetto goes all tap tap tap

Odz in Wiggles back he goes all stab stab stab

Will you save yourself in the podcast with another rap?

Malaka you dun goofed now you should hide in Greece

cause here is ya boy DA CALPHEON POLICE

Now i know what dissapointment feels like when I expected text to be in vid but it was just random beat. :c

Edit: Nvm he delivered in second vid. Nice one

Edited by Matys

Posted

@Matys whens ur rap vid xD

Posted

im a member of resilience and its depressing to see the whole guild looks bad after saturday siege. just to let you know, lots of the members do feel bad about what happened with the backstabbing. also none of us knew about the coin flip deal until leviathan was dead. we thought we were allied with them and would fight between ourselfs to get the castle or didnt expect both of us to be in the fight for so long. also we thought theyd have more numbers for the fight between us to be fair. after they died then the coin flip deal was told to us all but by then it was too late. its sad the guild now looks bad and members are flamed when we didnt even know what was happening

You're not the only Resilience member that feels this way, and Leviathan has no bad feeling towards the members of Resilience; feel free to do like some of your guildmates and contact us if you'd like to join

4 people like this

Posted

You're not the only Resilience member that feels this way, and Leviathan has no bad feeling towards the members of Resilience; feel free to do like some of your guildmates and contact us if you'd like to join

That recruitment method though :D

3 people like this

Posted

there is no better and just cause when made victim of betrayal and robbed of coin

2 people like this

Posted

You guys suddenly started caring about someone betraying someone else in this game?...or is it that all this hype is because a lower lvl guild than yours managed to abuse and trick and win a territory while you did not?

how can we backstabb and abuse others when we dont do alliances, when we dont even talk to other guilds, before or during the fight? ;)

Posted

And here I am, hoping that after saturday with have a proper permawar/witch hunt :'(

Posted

I really like the pvp mindset in enemy

6 people like this

Posted

King Tekeii sense a competition on how to "brain wash" others.  

Posted (edited)

I really like the pvp mindset in enemy

at least he didn't esc->escape run to safezone like some people in..... lets not mention what guild ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Lyaah

Posted (edited)

Hello new random account. Take a seat over there with the Enemy hater squad. 

Now, explain me what are you trying to point out in this comment.

Edited by InoriSenpai

Posted

Now, explain me what are you trying to point in this comment.

i promise i didn't forget my last account :( 

1 person likes this

Posted

Now, explain me what are you trying to point out in this comment.

im only part of the drama squad sorry

its a nice video of an enemy player pvping. there is nothing that i think needs to  be pointed out?

maybe you should watch the video and figure that out yourself

Posted (edited)

maybe you should watch the video and figure that out yourself

I watched it, and i dont see any problem so explain yourself

Edited by InoriSenpai

Posted (edited)

I watched it, and i dont see any problem so explain yourself

you want me to explain a problem that i dont know about? what? i can post a video of anything else are you gonna ask me what the problem is with the video then too?

you will have to explain yourself instead here

Edited by forgotmylastaccount

Posted

Basically you post a video of enemy member getting rekt by a warrior while posting a sarcastic comment and you don't know why you do this.

Interessting

Posted

Basically you post a video of enemy member getting rekt by a warrior while posting a sarcastic comment and you don't know why you do this.

Interessting

its a nice video of an enemy player pvping. there is nothing that i think needs to  be pointed out?

maybe reading is too hard for you but its ok i pointed it out for you

Posted

Biraghi Den(t2):

Wasted(30) vs ThelynEnnor(60?) vs Ember vs Khaos vs Blacklust vs High_Dawn vs Koyo

I have no idea what the other 5 guilds did but we had a nice 1v1 against ThelynEnnor.

They were defending well but got destroyed 5 Minutes before the end.

wasted.

44 People, not 60+ ;)