• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Tbh u rly think losing a fight to oneuproad is such a thing to brag about? I bet most players on this forum (prolly ~~99%) would lose to him. He is one of the best if not the best warrior on eu. I would understand if you would post a video of someone escaping from him, running just to save his life... but otherwise ?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Everything around this video is ridiculous.

Slack is pathetic for publicly posting about guild related matters
Oneup is pathetic for getting overly excited killing a Wizard in 1v1
The Alzheimer patient is pathetic for posting a link that wasn't meant to be made public
GkR is pathetic for feeding the most obvious troll we had here in a long time

I am sure this list is gonna grow more in the next couple hours ...

._.

Edited by BANiSH
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

:FeelsNotPatheticMan: :3c

Edited by InoriSenpai

Posted

some people i can only recommend to listen to this every once in a while:

it really helps. i listen to this for example every saturday before siege for a couple hours. 

1 person likes this

Posted

some people i can only recommend to listen to this every once in a while:

it really helps. i listen to this for example every saturday before siege for a couple hours. 

giphy.gif

2 people like this

Posted

I really like the pvp mindset in enemy

Warrior ez class, especially vs Witch/Wiz :/ 

Posted

You can't be backstabbed if you don't make deals ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The deal was to take you out, it worked :^)

Posted

When something seems too good to be true , it often is 😃

Posted

but why didnt the wiz oneshot the guy, i dont understand, even lemon said a 140 ap wiz could oneshot left and right, is it cuz there is no blob around to mow down, or is it not a true wiz? WHERE ARE the wizard doomsayers when you need them?

1 person likes this

Posted

but why didnt the wiz oneshot the guy, i dont understand, even lemon said a 140 ap wiz could oneshot left and right, is it cuz there is no blob around to mow down, or is it not a true wiz? WHERE ARE the wizard doomsayers when you need them?

Because he is a warrior duh :D

Posted

bcs is slack dude..most famous class hopper if im not mistaken :thinking:

Posted

At least I didnt esc-escape even though I was more tired than an old man on his deathbed with hands cold as ice. Yes it was super bad performance of me those fights, and I could counter the video with some duels, OW-PVP etc. where it shows how I usually play - but not sure I can be bordered with the time it takes to make such a video..

1 person likes this

Posted

1up sounds like a douche in this video. 

Posted

bcs is slack dude..most famous class hopper if im not mistaken :thinking:

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor fake forum account meme

Posted

all those new accounts LUL

+oneup seems to be salty about what Slack said, maybe hit a sore spot? xdd

1 person likes this

Posted

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor fake forum account meme

mother-----er just because you dont konw me doesnt mean the profile is fake..

Posted

mother-----er just because you dont konw me doesnt mean the profile is fake..

It's as fake as your ass

3 people like this

Posted

At least I didnt esc-escape even though I was more tired than an old man on his deathbed with hands cold as ice. Yes it was super bad performance of me those fights, and I could counter the video with some duels, OW-PVP etc. where it shows how I usually play - but not sure I can be bordered with the time it takes to make such a video..

Excuses, excuses ;)

Posted

Oneup is pathetic for getting overly excited killing a Wizard in 1v1

I am a PvP player, seems you are not, i get excited over killing people even in the arena. I was searching this guy for 2-3 weeks after he said that i have never met him on his Wizard, so how could i judge his skills, well now i can judge it i guess? I could always regardless.

1up sounds like a douche in this video. 

I am a douche against people like him, i have uploaded/made several videos like this from my previous MMORPGs about exactly the same type of players, sadly you can never escape them. Also i have been looking for him for 2-3 weeks...

+oneup seems to be salty about what Slack said, maybe hit a sore spot? xdd

Sure he did, when he tried to say that i cannot judge his skill because i have never met him on his Wizard. But i got to say, it is hilarious that even now he is coming up with excuses. "Counter class, i was tired, i was this, i was that".

How about that i am also a human like him, it is just that he puts more effort into his mouth than actions.

Instead of just manning up and saying, "Yo guys, i suck, but i am a Wizard now at least". One day his tunnel-vision might get cured, i hope because he is not a bad guy at the end.

P.S.: When Wizard/Witch block bug gets fixed we can talk about "counter" play.

peeeace

1 person likes this

Posted

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA 

classic enemy at it again 

lul.jpg

Posted (edited)

Guess it wasn't reported. @Rinel

Eastern Border

Morghulis(53 and a 1/2?) v DiviumFuror(MountainTraining) v Enemy?

Only saw Baldoww from Enemy, not sure if it was an attempt at sniping a node or a cancelled node war for them?

However it was nice to see a huge turnout for Divium Furor, hopefully they are coming back as a force. Had a huge amount of numbers yesterday, King Fink is returning!

Was over in under an hour.

Edited by Tekeii
2 people like this

Posted

Oneuproad > Slack and why u that care about this video?  ^^

Posted

Why make a video and trashtalk someone, then call them a zero skill, classcarried player when you're fighting a class that literally can't beat yours 1v1 if you have more than 2 braincells. Isn't that a bit ironic?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

gz on the ni---g-g-e-r- that changed my name and icon,you must be a really good person

Edited by Jim_Bardashian