• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

So Xenocrat is a teenager bragging about silly stuff? 

It was kinda obvious...

Posted (edited)

So Xenocrat is a teenager bragging about silly stuff? 

It was kinda obvious...

Don't worry Mieniunam always 2nd best in my heart

edit: but srsly this anonoynomoussss from meiunuuam(mielnium take 3) should just stop

sorry guild name very hard to spell

Edited by Lyaah
4 people like this

Posted

i'm pretty darn sure that's some SR member. But fair enough. Back to nodewars & sieges!

Posted

seems like you still don't understand it since ur IQ must be below a pile of mud. This thread is for nodewars and not for teenagers bragging about silly stuff 

Since when? 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

oh and on the whole retreat meme that these kids seem to use to keep their morale up against us:

6izeKMv.png

thats some next level burn right there

that guild chat is the most pathetic shlt ive seen in a while, i feel really, i mean REALLY sad for Aru and the other 3-4 good players in that guild, they honestly deserve better

seems like you still don't understand it since ur IQ must be below a pile of mud. This thread is for nodewars and not for teenagers bragging about silly stuff 

someone is new ...

if that was the case this thread would have 37 pages

Edited by Jensen
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

that guild chat is the most pathetic shlt ive seen in a while, i feel really, i mean REALLY sad for Aru and the other 3-4 good players in that guild, they honestly deserve better

someone is new ...

if that was the case this thread would have 37 pages

What burn? What's pathetic in it, losing a fight? I congratulate them on finding few of our new guys that been in guild raging from 1 week to month judging from screenshot and killing them probably at some boss during one of their shitty invades.

To SE guys, grow same balls and stop switching channel after each fight and comming back when you see it fit. ;)

Edited by Amatsu
5 people like this

Posted

What burn? What's pathetic in it, losing a fight? I congratulate them on finding few of our new guys that been in guild raging from 1 week to month judging from screenshot and killing them probably at some boss during one of their shitty invades.

To SE guys, grow same balls and stop switching channel after each fight and comming back when you see it fit. ;)

soo you're asking them to stop using tactics to win and just keep clashing with you until somebody gets bored of it?

looks like they're doing a pretty good job at destroying you in openworld pvp

maybe you should try to improve instead of shit talking with nothing to back it off but i doubt you'll actually manage to do it with this shit mentality

12 people like this

Posted

?

Just this evening we owgvg at florin untill you left, you have to remember it,you were there.

or the many gvgs at Karanda where you all spawned at town all of the sudden ? 

or the many glish gvgs that you all lost ?

All of these on your home channel.

Idk why u mad at us for leaving when your gm comes and does a guild tp to summon 30-40 people for 12 of us, were not suicidal.

Posted (edited)

soo you're asking them to stop using tactics to win and just keep clashing with you until somebody gets bored of it?

looks like they're doing a pretty good job at destroying you in openworld pvp

maybe you should try to improve instead of shit talking with nothing to back it off but i doubt you'll actually manage to do it with this shit mentality

Tactics? Destroying? By randomly hitting us on bosses when they know they have advantage in numbers and buffs? Well -----ing done on winning those fights! Open world pvp doesn't mean shit, we play for sieges and node wars.

We could also use their "tactics" and drop main channel or actually switch it for the first time after months but first we would need to give ----- about those invades or score. It's still pvp for us and if us staying far too long in lost fights and keeping on fighting while giving them large advantage in score makes them happy so let it be. And if their score is only possible by using their "tactis" it doesn't mean shit for us.

Idk why u mad at us for leaving when your gm comes and does a guild tp to summon 30-40 people for 12 of us, were not suicidal.

Are you delunisional? Did you even try counting numbers at Glish fight or today? All of fights you mentioned you fielded close to double our numbers the moment we left. Calling for people to see you bail after 1-2 lost enggages and have 5 min of fight after comming from pirates gets old very fast. When did Lone tp 30-40 people for 12 of you?

Edited by Amatsu
2 people like this

Posted

would need to give ----- about those invades or score

yet here you are 2 pages in trying to defend your shltty score, ayy lmao my man

Posted

yet here you are 2 pages in trying to defend your shltty score

Yeah my mistake, should've ignored it and that's what I will do now.

Posted

Yeah my mistake, should've ignored it and that's what I will do now.

its ok, i know its frustrating being a good player in a trash guild, heard enemy is looking for some good warriors :^)

Posted

Speaking from experience? :^)

Anyway, ShadowRetreat is only using cheap ass tactics like bringing overwhelming fully buffed numbers against us, and before they buffed up their lovely score (they truly are the only ones frantically obsessed with it I'll post pics later) by simply using hit n run tactics like the cowards they are that earned them that nick.

And that is FINE, it's their way of stroking the epeen. What isn't fine is, them trashtalking us for actually fighting those same overwhelming numbers, where's mad love and respect bro? None for ShadowCretins, they do not deserve it. 

Posted

Speaking from experience? :^)

Anyway, ShadowRetreat is only using cheap ass tactics like bringing overwhelming fully buffed numbers against us, and before they buffed up their lovely score (they truly are the only ones frantically obsessed with it I'll post pics later) by simply using hit n run tactics like the cowards they are that earned them that nick.

And that is FINE, it's their way of stroking the epeen. What isn't fine is, them trashtalking us for actually fighting those same overwhelming numbers, where's mad love and respect bro? None for ShadowCretins, they do not deserve it. 

ofc, been through many guilds

OT: now youre blaming your score on buffs ? im dying irl pls dont kill me, i also dont recall anyone from SE trashtalking you in this thread, you started it, then got served royally

4 people like this

Posted

ofc, been through many guilds

OT: now youre blaming your score on buffs ? im dying irl pls dont kill me, i also dont recall anyone from SE trashtalking you in this thread, you started it, then got served royally

Nice b8 m8, you're not reading at all? I'll let you reread what I wrote.. ok done? Excellent! 

If you still can't see who cares about the score (hint: the first guy that posted it), then you got nothing smart to say, you may leave the premise.

Posted

Nice b8 m8, you're not reading at all? I'll let you reread what I wrote.. ok done? Excellent! 

If you still can't see who cares about the score (hint: the first guy that posted it), then you got nothing smart to say, you may leave the premise.

bringing overwhelming fully buffed numbers against us, and before they buffed up their lovely score

all you guys did since he posted it was to try and defend it, ohh they had more people, ohh they had buffs, ohh my ass

then aru asks me what i find pathetic, then you come here with another excuse

some guy said the score is worse since it got reset, did you guys reset it too ? can i get a SS from your side ?

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Oh my gosh Jensen bro! I'm so sorry I didn't recognize you, you're from Enemy! It just clicked to me.

Is it the reason you are so triggered, because you are doing the same shit to Addicted?!

Hahahaha get the ----- out of my face you pathetic excuse of a forum warrior, you got nothing to do in this story, this is between us and poor SR's.

Edited by Guts

Posted

my man youre ascending to a whole new level of stupidity

i congratulate you

PS: as an croxus OG idd defend any ex-croxus guild against any other guild, moreover against dumpster trash tier guilds like Millennium

i wish you happy dying, coz thats literally all you can do ;^)

3 people like this

Posted

@LoneWolf I think Guts was held in your basement too long, because it looks like he knows shit but acts like he is the shit. Please take care of him properly.

6 people like this

Posted

hey guys, I killed someone in open world PvP once, it was wicked fun and very exciting. That was about all there was to it, I realized it was just an Ox and not actually a player, so I just went back to gathering...

In all seriousness, what's the point in keeping score during guild wars? We actually had one against Sinnfrei recently, which we very, very badly lost. Why? Because they killed AFKers and boss-alts. That just seems to me like guild war scores don't really matter too much. In sieges there's no AFKers or boss-alts, so anything gained there should speak more clearly right?

Then again, I'm a casual, so what do I know...

7 people like this

Posted

hey guys, I killed someone in open world PvP once, it was wicked fun and very exciting. That was about all there was to it, I realized it was just an Ox and not actually a player, so I just went back to gathering...

In all seriousness, what's the point in keeping score during guild wars? We actually had one against Sinnfrei recently, which we very, very badly lost. Why? Because they killed AFKers and boss-alts. That just seems to me like guild war scores don't really matter too much. In sieges there's no AFKers or boss-alts, so anything gained there should speak more clearly right?

Then again, I'm a casual, so what do I know...

I think that depends, if you keep a guild war for long enough then all that evens out. We have had a war with sovereign since merge and it is within a couple of hundred kills of each other. I think over a long time a guild war gives a more accurate representation of strength rather than the snapshot of the night given in sieges. Just my 2 cents but then again I rely on the DedicationGapTM, so what do I know

4 people like this

Posted

The bragging part was done by the SE guy who posted the score in the first place...

Posted (edited)

Agreed, pretty sure it is only few CoD kids who do care about this k/d, even in siege it does not really matter cuz it is a war, who wins at the end by any mean possible but we can't really blame the players for their stupidity to care about k/d but who implemented them but i guess they didn't expect the playerbase to be this shallow, Djules talked about this like way back in this forum back when Enemy was ~30 and said scores always favour the small guilds cuz you can't find them (less targets = more organised) just like Lemon's guild before and that it does not matter, even Enemy bring alts to world bosses sometimes and i see them asking for (+ up/pt) to avoid fights (despite the belief of if red kill it). 

Edited by SillySin
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

XyiYzEw.gif

Edited by Empiricist

Posted

U can always be like me and never go to world bosses, so u never die, so u always win. izi