• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

In the blackest of deserts.
ShadowElite retreats to the safety of Kusha.
Forum flames are set ablaze.

7aac999f34d23f7de7c2291410550bab.gif

... Please, continue.

Edited by Tryldom
4 people like this

Posted

Arty it doesn't suit you to forum pvp, go back to the game.

Did I hit a nerve? :>

imma at work rn :C

Posted

Arty it doesn't suit you to forum pvp, go back to the game.

Did I hit a nerve? :>

yep, my laugh nerve

Posted

Yeah? Thats what kids these days call music?

Your ass better be like 40+ to be talking like that.

1 person likes this

Posted

Fun fact, Millennium has been to Valencia since server merge, Enemy hasn't :>

I like how the guild in question is SR, but Enemy feels waaay too much butthurt, you guys can't win a territory so this is where you come to vent frustration?

Sounds manly as -----, thing is ShadowRetreat would bring 4 more people to that fight :^)

if you want to spread "fun facts".. have mileniumen won any castle with no help? yep, no 

its funny calling us butt hurt when last week in mediah, your guildmates literally crying at resilience for attacking mongolis xD 

Posted (edited)

Other guilds getting involved with the salt between Millennium and Shadowelite. Why, just enjoy it this thread is shit now anyway.

Image result for eating popcorn

Edited by Tekeii
1 person likes this

Posted

Other guilds getting involved with the salt between Millennium and Shadowelite. Why, just enjoy it this thread is shit now anyway.

Image result for eating popcorn

I have a joke for you.

SE's cannons. Tree cannons? Step up your game man, ain't nothing to be afraid of. Hella easy to counter.

Posted

Let's talk about REAL issues.

Who shoot the cannon at Resillience?!

2 people like this

Posted

Other guilds getting involved with the salt between Millennium and Shadowelite. Why

Because they took it to a public forum. :ph34r:

Posted

I know the answer, but is it worthwhile?

Posted

Fun fact, Millennium has been to Valencia since server merge, Enemy hasn't :>

I like how the guild in question is SR, but Enemy feels waaay too much butthurt, you guys can't win a territory so this is where you come to vent frustration?

Sounds manly as -----, thing is ShadowRetreat would bring 4 more people to that fight :^)

its funny because I remember Plebium doing call to arms, guild teleports on pirate island against 5 people :thinking:

Posted

Nah, we are just strong believers in fair odds at pvp. Silly right? :^)

I thought this was the salt factory ^_^

Don't think we ever used gteleport in owpvp

Posted (edited)

I think it was missed communication, which led to wrong information getting out of hand. Notice how no Resilience actually was able to explain it properly?

No footage, no GIFs, no proper explanation (as in "It came from NW" o.s.)

Edited by BANiSH

Posted

its funny because I remember Plebium doing call to arms, guild teleports on pirate island against 5 people :thinking:

SR used a guild Tp on our Pila Fe group. Which was kind of funny in a way, they had a attendance of about 35 people to grief a Pila Fe group

Posted

I think it was missed communication, which led to wrong information getting out of hand. Notice how no Resilience actually was able to explain it properly?

No footage, no GIFs, no proper explanation (as in "It came from NW" o.s.)

You lying, there was actually lonely cannonier from leviathan trying to win the castle for his guild all by himself but it backfired. DONT DESTROY MY DREAMS BANISH FFS

I know the answer, but is it worthwhile?

Yup

1 person likes this

Posted

SR used a guild Tp on our Pila Fe group. Which was kind of funny in a way, they had a attendance of about 35 people to grief a Pila Fe group

I'm sorry I have to reply to this. 

We had a GVG against Resilience in between cadry and gorgo post. We fought for about an hour it was really good fun. When I was leaving, I saw your scroll party and we came and killed you.

You think I did a teleport ? hahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Guild TP in the desert? Nice game knowledge there

Read it wrong, woops

Edited by Heedun

Posted

Leviathans cannons were shooting us the entire time, that was just make believe bull sh*t to justify what they did.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He is talking about Pila Fe scrolls?

Posted

Pila Fe in the desert? Nice game knowledge there

2 people like this

Posted

Pila Fe in the desert? Nice game knowledge there

Pila Fe, Pila Ku, same shit.

Posted

Pila Fe is next to altinova. Pila ku is the desert part which is a grindspot.

I'm sorry I have to reply to this. 

We had a GVG against Resilience in between cadry and gorgo post. We fought for about an hour it was really good fun. When I was leaving, I saw your scroll party and we came and killed you.

You think I did a teleport ? hahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha 

If you see a guild leader and 15 seconds later the whole guild wouldn't you think its a tp ? :^)

Posted

Hard to believe, but even so. If millennium does it, its okay. If another guild does it, they're shit and retarded? Nice logic. Acting like millennium doesn't zerg and have much honor.... It's a PVP game, grow up kid.

2 people like this

Posted

Pila Fe is next to altinova. Pila ku is the desert part which is a grindspot.

If you see a guild leader and 15 seconds later the whole guild wouldn't you think its a tp ? :^)

When they ride in on horses, no I don't.

1 person likes this

Posted

You lying, there was actually lonely cannonier from leviathan trying to win the castle for his guild all by himself but it backfired. DONT DESTROY MY DREAMS BANISH FFS

Yup

You thought it was Leviathan, but it was me, Sayalin.

Posted

This is so cringe.