• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Fun fact, Millennium has been to Valencia since server merge, Enemy hasn't :>

I like how the guild in question is SR, but Enemy feels waaay too much butthurt, you guys can't win a territory so this is where you come to vent frustration?

damm-ice-cube-chris-tucker-friday-film.g

Posted

How much for you to drop your castle, find a friend or two and attack us the following week?

lets not get too hasty here cowboy, the doctor said at least 6 more weeks of rehabilitation.

Posted (edited)

Actually I think this forum is one place where Enemy out zerg the rest of us :D

enemy circlejerking in the forums ?

for real? 

Edited by Yoloswagppa

Posted

Splashing Point - Sovereign vs Morghulis vs A small guild

Lasted 20 mins gg

1 person likes this

Posted

Imp Cave

Wasted vs Ember vs Death_Factory

We ( Death_Factory) knew that this war could be very hard for us. We decided to make a temporary alliance with Wasted to attack Ember. Ember did his fight very very well. The difference of gear against us was really high. we tried to charge them at front, but was useless because Ember was very superior to us.

We dedicded to change the strategy and attack both guilds (Wasted and Death_Factory) at the same time. After some charges and when the cooldown time was long Ember was sieged constantly. At the end, Ember was destroyed.

After that, we had a minute to regroup and tried to charge to waste. We failed because of bad orders and wasted cleaned us. Wasted did a full charge to our base and we decided to do the same. Used a Command To gather inside their base and did a trade-dps to the towers. After some seconds of full dps and our defense reporting us that out tower was falling very fast, we destroyed Wasted tower.

GG to all, was a very exciting war. I hope we can see more of this wars again. :D

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Mansha forest T3, 6 guilds, liberated

Millennium (70) , Harmony (30-40?) , Arkangeles (40-50?) , FinalEnemy (60-80?! ) , VoS (?)  , DiviumFuror (? welcome back)
Let me know about your numbers I just made very rough estimates.

Basically we went early on against harmony and soon realized arkangeles and finalenemy was attacking them too. There was no communication with arkangeles or finalenemy from our side or theirs. I believe we did the most damage on harmony by engaging their maingroup and sending another flank group taking out their recoveries very early on which hurt harmony a lot, after that it was just a matter of time as they went down. Harmony put up a goodfight though they had to take out 2 other guilds while we could regroup right next to their fort.

Harmony went down and we went towards finalenemy, always wiping them with minimal losses. There were a lot of them which is really good, we kept them inside their base but they could push us out when we didnt have a flag around and our base was very far away. We slowly took out most of finalenemys buildings but arkangeles were going on our base at the same time which we had to split forces with a team defending our base against arkangeles and the other team fighting Finalenemy. Sadly our cannoneers were having some trouble so we did a poor job taking out hwatchas and flametowers.

Afterwards I decided to switch opponents, Arkangeles seemed poorly coordinating as they didnt respond to us raiding their base, so we focused their base, finalenemy tried to take us out in arkangeles base but a lot of friendly fire happened, finalenemy rebuilt while we took arkangeles down. Later with arkangeles down we could combine defense and offense forces and take out finalenemy (good fight to all, sure is not easy fighting two guilds with good attendance at the same time! )

Sadly we didn't have enough time to fight DF or VoS. 

Finalenemy should definitely go to balenos/serendia or anywhere else on region fights they must have had a merge or something I thought they were just sniping like gaiaforever.

They should increase nodewar time back to 3h. Was fun PvP regardless goodfight to all guilds. I got no idea about VoS vs DF they fought each other from the start to the end.

Edited by LoneWolf
6 people like this

Posted

Splashing Point - Sovereign vs Morghulis vs A small guild

Lasted 20 mins gg

Damn, a 20 minute win against a guild of the same Tier? Congrats man!

11 people like this

Posted

They never were the same tier, besides Sovereign has picked up alot of their old core-members and such. Strength wise they likely are back to top 3.

Posted

Good to see Sov are returning back to their state at server merge ^^

Posted

They never were the same tier, besides Sovereign has picked up alot of their old core-members and such. Strength wise they likely are back to top 3.

I guess one of the side effects of being stuck in the desert is loss of understanding of sarcasm ♥

Posted

I guess one of the side effects of being stuck in the desert is loss of understanding of sarcasm ♥

There is something you can drink to deal with that debuff.

Posted

Millennium (70) , Harmony (30-40?) , Arkangeles (40-50?) , FinalEnemy (60-80?! ) , VoS (?)  , DiviumFuror (? welcome back)

40-50? 60-80? Still dont participate in Sieges? Haloooo? 

Posted

Basically we went early on against harmony and soon realized arkangeles and finalenemy was attacking them too. There was no communication with arkangeles or finalenemy from our side or theirs. I believe we did the most damage on harmony by engaging their maingroup and sending another flank group taking out their recoveries very early on which hurt harmony a lot, after that it was just a matter of time as they went down. Harmony put up a goodfight though they had to take out 2 other guilds while we could regroup right next to their fort.

You could have also decided to go somewhere else if you saw already 2 guilds attacking us. But what should i say... it seems to be the new meta that the STRONGER guild teams up with 2 other guilds to destroy the WEAKER guild because this is basically happening the last 2 or 3 weeks nonstop. 

Posted

You could have also decided to go somewhere else if you saw already 2 guilds attacking us. But what should i say... it seems to be the new meta that the STRONGER guild teams up with 2 other guilds to destroy the WEAKER guild because this is basically happening the last 2 or 3 weeks nonstop. 

I saw Oneuproad's stream and it looked a bit lame, watching those 3 guilds rush Harmony base in 2k17

Posted

Yeah, because going to Arkangles/FinalEnemy would've been much more logic right? We were crossing your base if we wanted to go them. Also, if we went for either Divium/VoS they would come up with the same shit since they were fighting eachother already as well. Seems like we should've just stayed in our base the whole node war because appearently, wherever we would've gone we would've interrupted someone. 

You were closest to our base so it was the logical thing for us to attack you. Besides, we wiped both Arkangles/FinalEnemy multiple times on your fort when we were about to hit you.

2 people like this

Posted

Yeah, because going to Arkangles/FinalEnemy would've been much more logic right? We were crossing your base if we wanted to go them. Also, if we went for either Divium/VoS they would come up with the same shit since they were fighting eachother already as well. Seems like we should've just stayed in our base the whole node war because appearently, wherever we would've gone we would've interrupted someone. 
You were closest to our base so it was the logical thing for us to attack you. Besides, we wiped both Arkangles/FinalEnemy multiple times on your fort when we were about to hit you.

I think it just didn't make sense from their point of view not yours >.< If I were either Arkangeles or FinalEnemy I'd have focused your guild instead of Harmony

Posted (edited)

Millennium after nodewars:86993cc332.png

Edited by Nemoreia
2 people like this

Posted

Millennium after nodewars:86993cc332.png

Yes, I'm trying to make a bdo siege wars deck now ^^

if you got some ideas please throw them at me, I got nothing better to do.

1 person likes this

Posted

Awww look at all these guilds jumping on the dikc sucking bandwagoning :D 

3 people like this

Posted

Awww look at all these guilds jumping on the dikc sucking bandwagoning :D 

I'm just preparing myself in the case we lose against them on saturday.

4 people like this

Posted

I'm just preparing myself in the case we lose against them on saturday.

as if they would come Kappa

Posted

as if they would come Kappa

Well, last time they lost to us in a 1v1, before going Valencia I'd definitely see them coming for us.

But if they go Valencia that would be a huge surprise and it would take balls of steel tbh

1 person likes this

Posted

Whane trying to sweet talk Sov into heading towards the desert? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

nice fights Oldskool btw today, but ----- your 99% grab classes :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Exlusive footage of Xenocrat engaging on Millennium:

4 people like this