• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

wtf

Posted

heres whats gonna happen, 

sov + enemy gonna go calph, liberate it then 1v1 for it

dumb&dumber gonna go mediah, after they liberate it they either take turns or also 1v1

i dont see enemy going mediah for the 3rd time just to get zerged, they wont go val either, and no potato farms, theyre above it, so calph only option especially now with sov back in business 

Posted

heres whats gonna happen, 

sov + enemy gonna go calph, liberate it then 1v1 for it

dumb&dumber gonna go mediah, after they liberate it they either take turns or also 1v1

i dont see enemy going mediah for the 3rd time just to get zerged, they wont go val either, and no potato farms, theyre above it, so calph only option especially now with sov back in business 

I'm sorry Sir, are you assuming Enemy will ALLY with Sovereign? 

Posted

Alliances is all the rage these days, havent you heard?

1 person likes this

Posted

The question is, if Sovereign and Enemy build on the same territory, who gets zerged first?

1 person likes this

Posted

The question is, if Sovereign and Enemy build on the same territory, who gets zerged first?

my brain hurts thinking about that.

3 people like this

Posted

Oldskool

3 people like this

Posted

We all know sovereign would zerg Enemy.

Posted

Damn, a 20 minute win against a guild of the same Tier? Congrats man!

time for a new tier list!!??!

Posted (edited)

You could have also decided to go somewhere else if you saw already 2 guilds attacking us. But what should i say... it seems to be the new meta that the STRONGER guild teams up with 2 other guilds to destroy the WEAKER guild because this is basically happening the last 2 or 3 weeks nonstop. 

Not our fault that you built in the middle of the map. 

Edited by LoneWolf

Posted

Millennium (70) , Harmony (30-40?) , Arkangeles (40-50?) , FinalEnemy (60-80?! ) , VoS (?)  , DiviumFuror (? welcome back)

We were 39

1 person likes this

Posted

Not our fault that you built in the middle of the map. 

We won't know but I am cetrain you would go for us anyway if we were further away, going for resillience would mean us having full force on attack and you wouldn't like that.

Posted

Exlusive footage of Xenocrat engaging on Millennium:

lul

Posted

You could have also decided to go somewhere else if you saw already 2 guilds attacking us. But what should i say... it seems to be the new meta that the STRONGER guild teams up with 2 other guilds to destroy the WEAKER guild because this is basically happening the last 2 or 3 weeks nonstop. 

it's always critcal to take out Harmony first before you spread to more territories, that is the number one rule in the Jordinian nodes and sieges manual from 2016. The next version is estimated somewhere in 2018, so you'll just have to make do.

3 people like this

Posted

We won't know but I am cetrain you would go for us anyway if we were further away, going for resillience would mean us having full force on attack and you wouldn't like that.

What?? Lone replied to Ling about yesterdays Nodewar. 

Posted

What?? Lone replied to Ling about yesterdays Nodewar. 

kek reading few posts about enemy and sov and didnt check. Well same logic applies anyway to going for harmony

Posted

kek reading few posts about enemy and sov and didnt check. Well same logic applies anyway to going for harmony

No, that is a whole different story. I would focus you anytime and anywhere because you are a big threat to us. So you will be #1 priority. Harmony on the other hand, they are not as much of a threat to us. We can take them on alone and we would win, that is nothing to brag about but we are just a major freaking zerg compared to their 39. 

The only reason we went to them was because they were 15-20s away from our base. If they would've been on the other side of the map and FinalEnemy/Arkangeles would be inbetween us we would take those two out first. 

It would've been best to take out the 2 other guilds first and then 1v1 Harmony. We would've won within 2 hours then. But with Harmony being so close to our base and us having to go so far away to take the other 2 out it was a no go. 

Have to admit that I do feel bad for Harmony that they get focused from start again but they have to understand from our point of view. 

Posted

lets be real for a sec

i dont see both going mediah, and if just 1 goes, hell just get zerged

only real battle for them is in calph or valencia, idd go valencia since that castle is easier to attack

Posted

lets be real for a sec

only real battle for them is in calph or valencia, idd go valencia since that castle is easier to attack

valencia castle easier to attack? i would rate it Mediah > Valencia > Calpheon mhmm

1 person likes this

Posted

lets be real for a sec

Seems Like Jensen knows stuff, shit but still stuff

Posted

Valencia is the hardest castle by far.

1 person likes this

Posted

confirmed by addicted, they took valencia just to get dodged

Posted

Personally I'd say Mediah > Valencia > Calpheon.

If you can manage to keep control of the roof after the second gate in Mediah you have the biggest and most cancerous choke point of all time. We were getting flooded by 4 guilds and still managed to last 2h+ cause of that.

In valencia the first gate is ezpz, then the only hard part is getting the control of the second gate imo, after that it's "easy".

Ofc it all depends on how guilds play it out and how good their defense/attack plan is.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

u wut m8 ?

hardest is by far mediah to attack, then calph, and last valencia

in valencia if u get wiped defending at the first gate it will take you 10 years to get back, compared to calph where you just jump down twice, the only hard part in valencia is the last 2 stairs up to the tent, all you can do there is bodythrow untill the flametowers go down

in mediah the 2 bridges are so easy to defend its stupid, let alone the spiral stairs

and calph is calph ... pos castle designed by a mongoloid

Edited by Jensen

Posted

In valencia the first gate is ezpz, then the only hard part is getting the control of the second gate imo, after that it's "easy".

wat? The real choke point is past the second gate.