• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

wat? The real choke point is past the second gate.

yup, the only hard part in valencia is just up to the tent, the 2 tight stairs, thats an absolute meatgrinder, 1 flamecannon at the end of each than all it takes is one zerker to jump down with his 100% and everyone dies, its an absolute nightmare

Edited by Jensen

Posted

Valencia is the hardest castle by far.

Addicted has only been in Valencia, how can you compare?

Posted

He probably has 20k points in RBF, so he's entitled to do so.

4 people like this

Posted

Hum... did they rework castles' layout since server merge ?

1 person likes this

Posted

We have been in Mediah (Mediah Channels had horrible performance, remember?):) And we held Calpheon for the majority of  pre merge.

Posted

We have been in Mediah (Mediah Channels had horrible performance, remember?):) And we held Calpheon for the majority of  pre merge.

If you don't have 20k rbf points you can't talk about castle balance

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

I have been in Sanguine before I joined Addicted, trust me when I say that I have had my chunk of castle sieges. We held Valencia castle with barely 35 people for the full 4 hours against almost three times our numbers (vs Addicted that was). That woudn't had been plausibel on any other castle, without a doubt. I forgot to mention that it was before the gates actually were useful, health-wise.

Valencia is by a large distance the hardest castle to siege, after that you have Calpheon and the easiest castle to siege is Mediah.

Edited by Judaism

Posted

So valencia is hardest, owned by strongest guild, no wonder you don't want to leave. 

Posted

Valencia is hardest.

The meme is real 

1 person likes this

Posted

I have been in Sanguine before I joined Addicted, trust me when I say that I have had my chunk of castle sieges. We held Valencia castle with barely 35 people for the full 4 hours against almost three times our numbers (vs Addicted that was). That woudn't had been plausibel on any other castle, without a doubt. I forgot to mention that it was before the gates actually were useful, health-wise.

Valencia is by a large distance the hardest castle to siege, after that you have Calpheon and the easiest castle to siege is Mediah.

I cant tell if bait or no bait

Posted

I cant tell if bait or no bait

At this point I consider every post here a bait. Yours and mine too

1 person likes this

Posted

At this point I consider every post here a bait. Yours and mine too

I strongly disagree. None of my posts in this thread has been a bait, ever.

Posted (edited)

Kasula Farm (Tier 1)

Varshen Vs. Templar_Regiment Vs. Access_Denied Vs. Low_Karma Vs. Kzarkasm Vs. Reborn(Empty Fort)

We (Varshen) Spent the first part of the war fighting Templar_Regiment 1v1, which was quite a good and fun fight. We then moved to Access_Denied who we outnumbered and their fortress had already taken heavy damage.

Low_Karma then tried to race us down, but we took out their fort faster (we have some really heavy hitters). After that Kzarkasm and Reborn were easy.

GG to all the guilds participating, was good fun

@Zephyraz great sportmanship as always <3

Edited by Fesquera
4 people like this

Posted

Kasula Farm (Tier 1)

Hi, i'm an Officer from LK, i sportmanship ur valkyria face.

1 person likes this

Posted

Kasula Farm (Tier 1)

Varshen Vs. Templar_Regiment Vs. Access_Denied Vs. Low_Karma Vs. Kzarkasm Vs. Reborn(Empty Fort)

We (Varshen) Spent the first part of the war fighting Templar_Regiment 1v1, which was quite a good and fun fight. We then moved to Access_Denied who we outnumbered and their fortress had already taken heavy damage.

Low_Karma then tried to race us down, but we took out their fort faster (we have some really heavy hitters). After that Kzarkasm and Reborn were easy.

GG to all the guilds participating, was good fun

LK PoV: we engaged a 1v1v1 with Access_Denied and Kzarkasm, doing quiet good damage to both the guild but and taking no dmg on our fort. after we saw Templar_Regiment going down we knew that all the hope are gone, so we just yoloed a push on varshen base while varshen were attacking access_denied, we managed to take some annex and finally we started the base race that we lost after hitting 60% of their base. 

gg wp to all, was fun having no ally doing infinite fights 

Hi, i'm an Officer from LK, i sportmanship ur valkyria face.

dont be jealous, my heart is big enough for both of you ♥

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Epheria Sentry Post(T2)

DeSync(15) v NoDrama(about the same) v Ruthless v Vanity

We went to train in pvp without building any defensive structures, and came early with a gentleman's agreement with NoDrama: if it came down to the two of us we would have a best out of 3 10v10 team deathmatch to decide the winner. However  Vanity's numbers(about double of ours) proved to be too much for us, ending up to our defeat after two successful defences. GG overall and if it wasn't for the holidays we would have a much more interesting node today. 

Edited by Vanspoon
1 person likes this

Posted

I strongly disagree. None of my posts in this thread has been a bait, ever.

triggered

Posted

This will be a night to remember!

15 people like this

Posted

RIP incentive

Posted

So Valencia gets contested on easter eve?

I got deja vu feeling ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

So Valencia gets contested on easter eve?

I got deja vu feeling ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

New Year's Eve 2k17 never5get

Posted

PREPARE FOR WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

wh40k aaaaagh.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

7drHiqr.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

so who is in valenica?

can we have some live relations?

Posted (edited)

Addicted is getting pushed back, cuz they left gates open due to timers being low yet

Edited by Derpyboom