• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Trying to push the choke points in valencia yesterday be like

slet.gif

Edited by Eclipsen
2 people like this

Posted

You look like a perfect fit indeed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm sorry, i don't seem to understand the meaning of your post. It's maybe cuz im stoned while reading it

Posted

Here is some of my footage of yesterday's Valencia siege.

10 people like this

Posted (edited)

https://clips.twitch.tv/PleasantTiredAppleBabyRage

Needs more meme's. No idea when I started to sound like Skeletor/Cobra commander though....

Edited by Riiip
1 person likes this

Posted

what happened yesterday was not proof of how strong Addicted is, everybody knew they are the strongest guild on EU

what happened yesterday was proof of how incredibly and utterly trash the attacking guilds were 

if you make a 6 guild alliance, and then lose 6v1, you should simply disband

feel bad for leviathan and khaos, they just got paid to watch a respawn timers for 4 hours

1 person likes this

Posted

Rare footage of pre-Valencia preparations

fS0UBHI.png

17 people like this

Posted

Honestly the only disappointing thing for me now is that other guilds will milk off what the M&M alliance did. Now that Addicted are free you will see all the other guilds flocking into that region when they were nowhere to be seen before. 

Shit happens ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

what happened yesterday was not proof of how strong Addicted is, everybody knew they are the strongest guild on EU

what happened yesterday was proof of how incredibly and utterly trash the attacking guilds were 

if you make a 6 guild alliance, and then lose 6v1, you should simply disband

feel bad for leviathan and khaos, they just got paid to watch a respawn timers for 4 hours

I think it is a shame people trash talk these guys i think they did great. 

And after all they where able to do something no other alliances or guilds has been able to do for 9 weeks. 

So well done yesterday lads. 

Edited by Nodicted
3 people like this

Posted

@Tekeii not many here can sing this song loud, but you and I can :x

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I think it is a shame people trash talk these guys i think they did great. 

And after all they where able to do something no other alliances or guilds has been able to do for 9 weeks. 

So well done yesterday lads. 

they did what exactly ?

if dumb&dumber went in 2v1 and won (even draw), then yeah all props to them, they done good

but they didnt, they went in 6v1 and lost by all intents and purposes

what is there to congratulate ? please tell me, they even said they had 1 other guild that didnt manage to get a node, so it could have been 7v1

wtf is so brave ? wtf is there to congratulate ? even if they were there and won 7v1, please tell me

Edited by Jensen

Posted

they did what exactly ?

if dumb&dumber went in 2v1 and won (even draw), then yeah all props to them, they done good

but they didnt, they went in 6v1 and lost by all intents and purposes

what is there to congratulate ? please tell me, they even said they had 1 other guild that didnt manage to get a node, so it could have been 7v1

wtf is so brave ? wtf is there to congratulate ? even if they were there and won 7v1, please tell me

Not sure if stupid or just pretending to be stupid. 

2 people like this

Posted

Not sure if stupid or just pretending to be stupid. 

yeah i guess its just me, failing 6v1 is clearly a victory

Posted

yeah i guess its just me, failing 6v1 is clearly a victory

I don't think you know how this game works. Sure 6vs1 but a lot of what used to be the top players from those 6 guilds are now in addicted or other castle owners. And none of those other 'top' guilds wants to step up, they just want a castle aswell so....

The mid tier guilds are constantly fighting for survival, keep mocking us, keep laughing, but when we say we've had enough the sieges will finally die and then you can all finally live the dream and sit on a castle untill the servers get shut down.

6 people like this

Posted

I don't think you know how this game works. Sure 6vs1 but a lot of what used to be the top players from those 6 guilds are now in addicted or other castle owners. And none of those other 'top' guilds wants to step up, they just want a castle aswell so....

The mid tier guilds are constantly fighting for survival, keep mocking us, keep laughing, but when we say we've had enough the sieges will finally die and then you can all finally live the dream and sit on a castle untill the servers get shut down.

nah, my man, what i want is good pvp, if you think watching a respawn timer for 4 hours is good pvp, then good for you

idd also like instead if having 4-5 trash guild, put all your good members together and make one proper guild that can accomplish something

Posted

@Jensen what guild are you even from?

Posted

GaiaForever ;^)

1 person likes this

Posted

GaiaForever ;^)

Ah so you were in the VoS+Wasted alliance that couldn't beat "Dumb&Dumber" i assume. Explains why you are hating. Nuff said

Posted (edited)

Ah so you were in the VoS+Wasted alliance that couldn't beat "Dumb&Dumber" i assume. Explains why you are hating. Nuff said

it was obviously a joke...

although im sad that vos is dying and wasted imploded, oh well

edit: all you need to know is that im a croxus OG

Edited by Jensen

Posted

it was obviously a joke...

although im sad that vos is dying and wasted imploded, oh well

edit: all you need to know is that im a croxus OG

noone cares dude 

Posted

noone cares dude 

?

?

mongoloid alert

Posted (edited)

Rock Post - Tier 3

Addicted vs McMalaka, Alustin's King

nHoQ8fe.png

Jv2gXEG.png

Edited by RNGGod

Posted

Rock Post Addicted (~69 today) vs Divium Furor + Resilience

Tried to test the waters against Resilience unfortunately they fled out of their base after 5 minutes.

That Video was basically it killed some ppl and as expected Lemon killed me (Parfume wasted). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

If they would have asked we would've happily done a 40v40 or how many they were sitting in Altinova.

1 person likes this

Posted

GG oldskool good practice what was your numbers? about 60 at the start for us ended with 68 turn ups.

We lasted 45 min, we still got some things to work on

1 person likes this

Posted

GG oldskool good practice what was your numbers? about 60 at the start for us ended with 68 turn ups.

We lasted 45 min, we still got some things to work on

GG WP! We were 60. Very hyped to see 6 castles and I was extremely disappointed to see everyone else beside you was a snipe tower :/

3 people like this