• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

GG WP! We were 60. Very hyped to see 6 castles and I was extremely disappointed to see everyone else beside you was a snipe tower :/

Likewise on that.
Yeah it went from 1 to 6 forts built just like that and I was expecting you and a lot of snipe towers, I was not wrong sadly.

Posted

Why are you guys still talking about nodes??

How long did it take you to build your fort today!!

12 people like this

Posted

Hasrah Cliff

Death_Factory vs Pantsu_Raiders vs FinalEnemy vs OSEF (ninja tower)

We (Death_Factory) did a fast scout and started attacking Pantsu, after a fast fight, finalEnemy went to our tower and we had to defend it. We changed our target and went to FinalEnemy tower. They did the same but we had more dps and their tower was destroyed.

After that, pantsu was attacking our base and our defense was totally destroyed. We cleaned our base and repaired it. After 2 failed engages to Pantsu's tower, we decided to wait a bit so we could plant the flag near their base. 

After the flag was planted, pantsu tower was destroyed after 2 good engages. They did a very good defense (their watcha was very very well planted ) but they had too much cooldown, so we did a last charge and destroyed them.

Finally we destroyed OSEF tower, it was a ninja tower so it was fast.

GG to all participants ( not osef -.-)  A fast and funny (and chaotic) node war. :D

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Rock Post Addicted (~69 today) vs Divium Furor + Resilience

Tried to test the waters against Resilience unfortunately they fled out of their base after 5 minutes.

That Video was basically it killed some ppl and as expected Lemon killed me (Parfume wasted). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

If they would have asked we would've happily done a 40v40 or how many they were sitting in Altinova.

should have told malaka to do a coinflip for the node

Edited by Jensen
4 people like this

Posted

If they would have asked we would've happily done a 40v40 or how many they were sitting in Altinova.

Perhaps instead lying about where you are going to build, and dodging other stacked zerg guilds while targeting a guild where the majority of the players are sub 400Gs you could have asked enemy for a 40v40?

CYR6J6Z.png

meanwhile, you complain about not having fun, asking the bigger guilds why they don't build at valencia where you have a huge home advantage while on the podcast, to make yourself look big and strong, but write stuff like this?

bRuQ9C3.png

"best guild eu" would rather build on a node that might have GaiaForever on it than build on enemy's node?

3 people like this

Posted

Idk who it is in those screens but his logic is great.
Enemy had a node, we didnt go for their node because we fought them before (you didnt in siege/node). Enemy dodged us xD But I guess we wouldn't have the 40v40 option either ^<^

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

bRuQ9C3.png

"best guild eu" would rather build on a node that might have GaiaForever on it than build on enemy's node?

At least quote the whole thing. As I said we placed our fort 15:30 today on a node that had 2 castles built already, glish ruins did not have any fort as far as I know.

Again unlike you we dont talk to other guilds to make sure we get the easiest fight on a node fight, please dont talk to any of us about where you want to go and just go where you please. And it really looks bad that you come here crying about the fact that you wanted an easy fight and blaming it on us for not building somewhere else? If Enemy wants to have a node war they will let me know where they are going on what day and we will 100% go there for that but thats not how either of our guilds roll. GL with your politics in the future.

Odz.JPG

Edited by Ishkur
6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Elder's Bridge T1

Avaritia + Lotus vs DieVierWinde vs BlackSheepGang + TemplarOrder vs idk who

6th guild died first, then DieVierWinde + BlackSheepGang went for Avaritia. In the meantime TemplarOrder attacked us with some BlackSheepGang members too.

Once our ally fell it was 3 v us.

Held our ground for 1hour 15 mins or so. But ye, zerg is zerg.

The alliance were supposed to  give the node to BlackSheepGang but looks like the germans think otherwise so the fight is still going.

Liberated

I was also 50 mins late to the node war, as i went for a 1 hour nap before start, that ended up a  bit longer. rip ×D

Big thanks to my guild who fought bravely. And thanks to Avaritia for coming as well. Both of us were getting 2 v 1'd from start so couldn't help each other.

Edited by Azta
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Sometimes I wonder if ppl would try to pull such a lawyer into speech in real life as they do on text on the forums... I know i would have a ----- slap or two for whoever would be bringing arguements like that...Its a game to have fun in & troll around, take down your dictionary's & have fun... So a cool video by Nexum of saturday's siege (y) thx for the fun guys

Edited by Draconis
1 person likes this

Posted

Sometimes I wonder if ppl would try to pull such a lawyer into speech in real life as they do on text on the forums... I know i would have a ----- slap or two for whoever would be bringing arguements like that...Its a game to have fun in & troll around, take down your dictionary's & have fun... So a cool video by Nexum of saturday's siege (y) thx for the fun guys.

I would slap you with a stake.

1 person likes this

Posted

I would slap you with a stake.

bitch-slap-3.jpg

Posted (edited)

Hmm, Addicted members recording siege, having no problem. Meanwhile we had barely 2FPS with lowest settings. :D feelsbadman

Tho it's funny to see how easily addicted could walk around and blow up people from behind since they got more or less ignored cause people weren't paying attention that much to single reds, everything around was red so they kinda blend in giving them many opportunities to kill without much effort. 

Edited by Tulpa
1 person likes this

Posted

Sometimes I wonder if ppl would try to pull such a lawyer into speech in real life as they do on text on the forums... I know i would have a ----- slap or two for whoever would be bringing arguements like that...Its a game to have fun in & troll around, take down your dictionary's & have fun... So a cool video by Nexum of saturday's siege (y) thx for the fun guys

How on earth do you play like that.  My eyes

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

How on earth do you play like that.  My eyes

haven't you heard? Addicted is a roleplaying guild. Gotta immerse in the 100% camera shakes and chinese firework displays.

Edited by Certify
1 person likes this

Posted

Lynch Ranch (Tier 1) Liberated

Varshen Vs. Yokai

Nice back-and-forth, we had the upper hand for the first half, they had the upper hand for the second half, ended up in a draw. We had similar numbers. GG

1 person likes this

Posted

At least quote the whole thing. As I said we placed our fort 15:30 today on a node that had 2 castles built already, glish ruins did not have any fort as far as I know.

Again unlike you we dont talk to other guilds to make sure we get the easiest fight on a node fight, please dont talk to any of us about where you want to go and just go where you please. And it really looks bad that you come here crying about the fact that you wanted an easy fight and blaming it on us for not building somewhere else? If Enemy wants to have a node war they will let me know where they are going on what day and we will 100% go there for that but thats not how either of our guilds roll. GL with your politics in the future.

Odz.JPG

we built before 15:30 and guess what, it was faster than 90 min !! :o

Posted (edited)

Perhaps instead lying about where you are going to build, and dodging other stacked zerg guilds while targeting a guild where the majority of the players are sub 400Gs you could have asked enemy for a 40v40?

CYR6J6Z.png

meanwhile, you complain about not having fun, asking the bigger guilds why they don't build at valencia where you have a huge home advantage while on the podcast, to make yourself look big and strong, but write stuff like this?

bRuQ9C3.png

"They don't stand a chance"

"You could ask for a 40v40"

This is especially hilarious as you can rest assured that they'd never accept a 40v40 against us instead :D 

Also loving the dodge part, as we ever would do anything like that if only we had some slightly more realistic conditions going on right now. Likewise one could easily imagine that they did the same instead as they prolly didn't deem their 69 attendance to be enough ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Sheranna

Posted

so, tldr resilience salty cos they didn't get a node? 

Posted

show privates messages is for pu*** ;/

3 people like this

Posted

"They don't stand a chance"

"You could ask for a 40v40"

This is especially hilarious as you can rest assured that they'd never accept a 40v40 against us instead :D 

Also loving the dodge part, as we ever would do anything like that if only we had some slightly more realistic conditions going on right now. Likewise one could easily imagine that they did the same instead as they prolly didn't deem their 69 attendance to be enough ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Enemy can't even 1vs1 oldskool and dodged sov this week...

You got destroyed on 1vs1 against Addicted on gvg, you spent more time on safe zone than actual fighting.

All you bring to this forum is excuses and more excuses not to mention that 90% of your posts is you talking to yourself.

Wtf has enemy done on the siege scene? They defeated sov 1vs2 with Ember's help and they got some 1vs1 against oldskool where they aren't even able to take the castle in 1 week. That's all, you must be very proud. Keep dodging.

stock-photo-balancing-young-woman-or-dod

1 person likes this

Posted

You got destroyed on 1vs1 against Addicted on gvg, you spent more time on safe zone than actual fighting.

All you bring to this forum is excuses and more excuses not to mention that 90% of your posts is you talking to yourself.

Wtf has enemy done on the siege scene? They defeated sov 1vs2 with Ember's help and they got some 1vs1 against oldskool where they aren't even able to take the castle in 1 week. That's all, you must be very proud. Keep dodging.

Still not as good in dodging as you in trying to bait :^)

Posted

'looking for fights', 'looking for fun', sit on castle for 9 weeks, 'we were gonna give it away next week anyway'.

At this point I just see bs. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I hope Odz is not a distant descendant of his countryman Leonidas I of Sparta. "The Persians have placed? hell no."

Posted

you missed the part where we took oldskools fort in siege in 1 hour? or beat mil+sfora ? or beat ember in 1v1? or beat sov 1v1 the following week? :^)

Posted (edited)

@Addicted ... Enemy is in Calpheon next week, go for it.

@Oldskool ... enough bodyblocking and go somewhere else  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)__/|\

or beat sov 1v1 the following week? :^)

i am pretty sure sov the following week lost core players? just what i heard at that time and think u had castle! 

Edited by SillySin