• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

GG to Oldskool again. Non mandatory from us, we were 36. We survived for 20 minutes

Posted

GG to Oldskool again. Non mandatory from us, we were 36. We survived for 20 minutes

Odz once again had his masterplan of allying all up against Oldskool.... i think he was a bid mad that Harmony did not participate in this but instead attacked them :>

Posted

Wandering Rogues Den(T1)

Unpredictable + their second guild vs Hostile vs Yokai vs DeSync(31)

Hostile brought something like that in our base.
We endured 50 mins give or take.
Shitty quality pvp and lag in general

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

This is especially hilarious as an addicted member to bring (again) the gvg on the table when the subject is node war.  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You can read it here incase you are interested 

you guys are the ones talking about being outnumbered by addicted. the recent "big event" you guys are obviously reffering to, can only be that mentioned gvg. since we didnt met in sieges/nodewars lately.

they didnt asked as far as i know, ofc im not into everything there since our officers/leader handle that stuff. my personal opinion would be different on that point aswell. Its imo a hard call to tell ppl to sit back and wait while others of the guild have some pvp because alot of ppl waited for decades for pvp to happen instead of watching the sand of time in valencia for the last weeks. but ofc those stuff could be handled by switching out groups etc. beside of that im really missing your point to be honest.

Which has nothing to do with what i said and it doesn't invalidate the fact that you'd never do it. If you really would have offered that to Resilience it would be only because you'd be sure of the outcome ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Im not sure about any outcome. I kinda allways expect the worst but hope for the best.

Edited by Hitzu

Posted

Its imo a hard call to tell ppl to sit back and wait while others of the guild have some pvp because alot of ppl waited for decades for pvp to happen instead of watching the sand of time in valencia for the last weeks.

heh

2 people like this

Posted

the recent "big event" you guys are obviously reffering to

Nah, it wasn't even something YOU said. I was poking fun about that offer for Resilience about doing a 40v40 for the node and i found it fun to imagine how unrealistic it would be for us to be asked the same thing if we ever met like that :D 

Rest is weak PR and fake sportmanship.

Posted (edited)

Valencia castle site, was it?

resilience, milenium, RLX_alliance, harmony, oldskool

resilience wanted everyone to ally up and attack oldskool. Harmony decided to attack resilience. Resilience took out harmony. Meanwhile, OldSkool takes out milenium. In the end, oldskool + rlx_alliance attacking resilience. Ended in a draw. GG

Screenshot 2017-03-27 23.49.22.png

Edited by hawkmanlol492
1 person likes this

Posted

resilience, milenium, RLX_alliance, harmony, oldskool

resilience wanted everyone to ally up and attack oldskool. Harmony decided to attack resilience. Resilience took out harmony. Meanwhile, OldSkool takes out milenium. In the end, oldskool + rlx_alliance attacking resilience. Ended in a draw. GG

Fun fights :)

Posted

oldskool + rlx_alliance attacking resilience.

wut? rlxt had a flag near oldskools base once and they attacked our flag a few times.

Posted

How many did resillience had?

Posted

wut? rlxt had a flag near oldskools base once and they attacked our flag a few times.

a few times only?...they were 24/7 poking resil

Posted

How many did resillience had?

Something around 60-70 i would say. I am glad to see that people are not allying up with them anymore 9_9

Posted

Something around 60-70 i would say. I am glad to see that people are not allying up with them anymore 9_9

glad to see you're still on a lose streak tho 9_9

1 person likes this

Posted

glad to see you're still on a lose streak tho 9_9

Cant be helped... there is not much we can do with our low numbers. We were aware that we cant win this node so we just tried to get the most fun out of it :P 

Posted

Cant be helped... there is not much we can do with our low numbers. We were aware that we cant win this node so we just tried to get the most fun out of it :P 

Fair enough. It probably would have been resil's node otherwise.

Posted (edited)

E.U - V - Oldskool  

Node liberated

PS Alustin was 1st MMO

Edited by Wandjob
4 people like this

Posted

Enemy too big a zerg.

Posted

oldskool with 90+ full tet

I must be one of the 10 people without full TET
https://openclipart.org/image/2400px/svg_to_png/222252/feels.png

9 people like this

Posted

RLXT + HARMONY + RESIL + 2 others V Oldskool  

Node liberated

PS Alustin was 1st MMO

36 millenium vs oldskool >>> resilience vs harmony>>> resilience vs rlxt and oldskool

FTFY

Posted

oldskool and sovereign and what not siege guilds with 90+ FULL TET 14h a day online people are somehow going under the radar because what, they arent lame cause they dont team up? 

did you really just say oldskool is full tet? where the fk do you get this info? not even half our guild is full tet

Posted

Do you even realize what Odz is doing? He is not even trying to make a somewhat fun siege... all he does is to making a MEGA-Zerg to crush one guild. For him its not enough to ally up with 1 guild, no it has to be with 2, 3 or even 4 guilds. He is the absolute definition of the word "ZERG". And you are surprised why we dont support Resilience?

The way how Resilience is fighting is completely trash and i am not supporting this kind of playstyle.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

RLXT + HARMONY + RESIL + 2 others V Oldskool  

Node liberated

PS Alustin was 1st MMO

wut?...xD you know nothing johnny snow.

Screenshot 2017-03-27 23.49.22.png

Edited by hawkmanlol492

Posted

I wish i was full tet ^^

But payday, lets TET roulette before siege !

Posted

I really feel sorry for your autism and I hope you will get better.
I dont think any reasonable human being would call people zerg while being one of the resillience zerglings.

3 people like this

Posted

wut?...xD you know nothing john snow.

jon

3 people like this