• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Do you even realize what Odz is doing? He is not even trying to make a somewhat fun siege... all he does is to making a MEGA-Zerg to crush one guild. For him its not enough to ally up with 1 guild, no it has to be with 2, 3 or even 4 guilds. He is the absolute definition of the word "ZERG". And you are surprised why we dont support Resilience?

The way how Resilience is fighting is completely trash and i am not supporting this kind of playstyle.

Yea dude, inexperienced and ungeared players have no other way of winning... In the end, if some guilds such as harmony affords to refuse alliances and still win, Resilience doesn't... So they do what they gotta do in order to win, you know?

Posted

Yea dude, inexperienced and ungeared players have no other way of winning... In the end, if some guilds such as harmony affords to refuse alliances and still win, Resilience doesn't... So they do what they gotta do in order to win, you know?

Well I agree that there is nothing wrong with doing all you can to win. But atleast honor your allies like you agreed beforehand.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

i , alone have more rbf score than the entire guild combined and perhaps i'd even have more than 2 times more than their combined score.

>rbf argument : Check

Every folowing argument will be true because it said by someone with more than 20k rbf score  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by InoriSenpai
1 person likes this

Posted

>rbf argument : Check

Every folowing argument will be true because it is said by someone with more than 20k rbf score  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

pretty much

if your score is below 20k u people can't even talk to me

and yeah, i'm calling you zergs cause in resilience there might be 20 people more but if you combined their playtime , it's still less than some of the autistic nolifer guilds

and yeah, enemy is a zerg and so is oldskool and so is sovereign and so is addicted, end of the story,

Posted

and yeah, enemy is a zerg

5s4kkZ1.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

To ally up to match the strengh of the enemy is completely fine but thats not Odz intention. He simply wants to win no matter what with the biggest possible numbers. Even if it means to ally up with the whole server to zerg down 1 guild in 5 mins, he would do it. He is this kind of guy. I am not supporting this kind of playtyle. I agree that the siege mechanics are shit but i sitll wanna have some kind of fun and i just have it when the fight is kinda equal and not over in 5 mins because guilds decide to make a mega-zerg.

Posted (edited)

Harmony is such a pathetic guild

you guys are literally feeding every zerg on the server with money, feed sovereign 2 times straight up and now tried to feed oldskool.

I don't get it, it's obvious resilience is full of fodder because if you take jgh squad away then , i , alone have more rbf score than the entire guild combined and perhaps i'd even have more than 2 times more than their combined score. Many of them are casual , they don't do pvp and they don't have experience and they play teh game their own way and yeah resilience has numbers sometimes but that isn't everything. meanwhile oldskool and sovereign and what not siege guilds with 90+ full tet 14h a day online people are somehow going under the radar because what, they arent lame cause they dont team up? 

phaha, it's way more lame to recruit 95 people like sovereign did and to go to mediah (instead of valencia or even calpheon) to bully a weaker guild when they're not only more people but also way more experience and then what, they're fair cause it was 1v1? why didn't they 1v1 the other joke of this server - addicted

harmony is pathetic for helping the zerg guilds

the zerg guilds are pathetic in general, just by existing, supporting this joke content that are sieges is pathetic. Sieges are unfun and stupid and filled with technical difficulties and zerg and unfun mechanics and invisible spells cause no effects and exaggerated desync, 

and you talk all you want but 98% of my deaths against every siege guild so far, enemy sovereign addicted oldskool whatever you wanna call it - is literally 1v5/1v10 scenarios because melee in a siege and because sieges in general lul 

sieges are dumb and i dislike everyone who supports siege content and people are at fault for not bringing this up to developer/publisher (about low performance and how bad sieges are by design). Zones are too small if many forts are build, many zones are horrible, exaggerated desync and bad game engine and crappy fps and even if you had godly fps somehow then you still cant do mass pvp cause the effects would simply cover the entire screen 

what u should do is team up and zerg every (currently existing) siege guild and swap castles between smaller guilds to make the incentive gold more even among players and not have 100 autists sit on a castle for 10 weeks and get 5bil silver and get ahead but you'll never do this cause you're afraid as shit and for some reason you have too much pride and ego (when you shouldnt cause you have no reasons to) 

so i suppose if i look at things like that , morghulis and millennium might be on the right track and might be considered light side of the force (ofcourse it depends how much greed corrupts them in time) while addicted/sovereign/enemy/oldskool are the literal worst for hogging all the silver that shouldn't be this much (but is, because the devs obviously don't play their own game to see how dumb it is) 

i agree with all of your points except everytime i tried to fight some jgh member during mediah siege i was getting zerged down by 5 more of your squad, including yourself who kept running back to erio and 5 more guys who were dashing around waiting to gank people for the shiny titles

and yeah the enemy zerg is a tumor it's a joke that guild exists

Edited by BdoTemp1

Posted

I shoulda waited till now to post my Lemon video :(

5 people like this

Posted

meanwhile oldskool and sovereign and what not siege guilds with 90+ full tet 14h a day online people are somehow going under the radar because what, they arent lame cause they dont team up? 

263c4efa198a7dac095de76955cc91e0.png

I love my full TET gear :D

15 people like this

Posted

Look at me I play rbf 24/7 i know everything about the game.
Stay in rbf kiddo

1 person likes this

Posted

Ye, god forbid they try to get better instead!

Posted

263c4efa198a7dac095de76955cc91e0.png

You missed the butcher knife.

2 people like this

Posted

wtf are you doing in my nolifer 14h min daily playtime required guild

Posted

Do you even realize what Odz is doing? He is not even trying to make a somewhat fun siege... all he does is to making a MEGA-Zerg to crush one guild. For him its not enough to ally up with 1 guild, no it has to be with 2, 3 or even 4 guilds. He is the absolute definition of the word "ZERG". And you are surprised why we dont support Resilience?

The way how Resilience is fighting is completely trash and i am not supporting this kind of playstyle.

we can 5v5 in game any time, i'll trashtalk you a lot after we win if that makes you feel better

I don't like sieges and i don't want to participate in them and i don't support them, if odz's plan helps end things sooner then odz's plan is a good one. I don't like any of the siege/castle tier guilds so if they suffer that means the people win. If resilience won do you think 20-30 mil incentives would change anything? No ,it wouldn't.  It's much worse to support castle-holder guilds than any other guilds 

and yeah, 60 or 90 nolifer guild vs 20 or 30 nolifer guild = i think it's obvious whos zerg and whos not 

i agree with all of your points except everytime i tried to fight some jgh member during mediah siege i was getting zerged down by 5 more of your squad, including yourself who kept running back to erio and 5 more guys who were dashing around waiting to gank people for the shiny titles

who cares

jgh is overrated as shit, most of them can't play for shit and i don't know who started the rumor that jgh is some elite guild, i don't consider them elite but i'm trying to make them stay open minded and to improve as much as they can, that doesn't mean they are quite there yet. I don't think you can expect a 1v1 in siege cause your guild doesn't do it either and that siege in particular was dumb and whatever and everyone was mad about fps and desync issues anyway

as for me "Running back to erio", did you even hit me once? why would i run back to erio, i'm not gonna walk into 10man zerg and get desync hit by someone mid dodge/sa if i can help it myself and if i have myself control on (which i did)

Look at me I play rbf 24/7 i know everything about the game.
Stay in rbf kiddo

you're weak and irrelevant, why are you even talking to me? 

2 people like this

Posted

in resilience there might be 20 people more but if you combined their playtime , it's still less than some of the autistic nolifer guild

excuse me, I have 293 days played of autolooping :>

1 person likes this

Posted

lemonlove.png

Just gonna leave this here :ph34r:

11 people like this

Posted

This was a non mandatory Node war for Oldskool, we just went for the fun and pvp, we got what we came for GG resilience need to stop crying its a game. if it bothers you guys so much 1v1 us in an organised GVG we'll arrange it it'll be fun. but ill tell you now, we were not teamed with rlxt why would we need to be teamed up ?

3 people like this

Posted

if your score is below 20k u people can't even talk to me

Im sorry, that with my low rbf score i tried to communicate with the mighty lord Lemon. 

Posted

wtf are you doing in my nolifer 14h min daily playtime required guild

you never said that he needs to do smth in those 14h. Outplayed

you're weak and irrelevant, why are you even talking to me? 

I think talking with retarded people helps them develop social skills. No need to thank me

•  
3 people like this

Posted

Harmony is such a pathetic guild

you guys are literally feeding every zerg on the server with money, feed sovereign 2 times straight up and now tried to feed oldskool.

I don't get it, it's obvious resilience is full of fodder because if you take jgh squad away then , i , alone have more rbf score than the entire guild combined and perhaps i'd even have more than 2 times more than their combined score. Many of them are casual , they don't do pvp and they don't have experience and they play teh game their own way and yeah resilience has numbers sometimes but that isn't everything. meanwhile oldskool and sovereign and what not siege guilds with 90+ full tet 14h a day online people are somehow going under the radar because what, they arent lame cause they dont team up? 

phaha, it's way more lame to recruit 95 people like sovereign did and to go to mediah (instead of valencia or even calpheon) to bully a weaker guild when they're not only more people but also way more experience and then what, they're fair cause it was 1v1? why didn't they 1v1 the other joke of this server - addicted

harmony is pathetic for helping the zerg guilds

the zerg guilds are pathetic in general, just by existing, supporting this joke content that are sieges is pathetic. Sieges are unfun and stupid and filled with technical difficulties and zerg and unfun mechanics and invisible spells cause no effects and exaggerated desync, 

and you talk all you want but 98% of my deaths against every siege guild so far, enemy sovereign addicted oldskool whatever you wanna call it - is literally 1v5/1v10 scenarios because melee in a siege and because sieges in general lul 

sieges are dumb and i dislike everyone who supports siege content and people are at fault for not bringing this up to developer/publisher (about low performance and how bad sieges are by design). Zones are too small if many forts are build, many zones are horrible, exaggerated desync and bad game engine and crappy fps and even if you had godly fps somehow then you still cant do mass pvp cause the effects would simply cover the entire screen 

what u should do is team up and zerg every (currently existing) siege guild and swap castles between smaller guilds to make the incentive gold more even among players and not have 100 autists sit on a castle for 10 weeks and get 5bil silver and get ahead but you'll never do this cause you're afraid as shit and for some reason you have too much pride and ego (when you shouldnt cause you have no reasons to) 

so i suppose if i look at things like that , morghulis and millennium might be on the right track and might be considered light side of the force (ofcourse it depends how much greed corrupts them in time) while addicted/sovereign/enemy/oldskool are the literal worst for hogging all the silver that shouldn't be this much (but is, because the devs obviously don't play their own game to see how dumb it is) 

You can thank Odz for -----ing his own guild no one will ally with you anymore.

Posted

this is some next level autism

think i heard your mom yelling, your chicken tendies are ready

Posted

lemonlove.png

Just gonna leave this here :ph34r:

i heard diviumfuror has 90 people or something in their guild too

are they a zerg too? I bet they dont show up with more than 30 people to sieges and if they do i bet i can run and them and kill them all at the same time (unless , obviously, i get magnet grabbed or hit mid sa) 

fact is , you supported another zerg guild and you tried to feed them money (once again) while thinking you fight for some noble cause or whatever, lmao

the only noble cause in this game would be to liberate every zone and to split silver from sieges between weaker guilds and to complain that it's bad that castles pay money, that's it 

Posted

When the 37 man Harmony zerg strikes at 70 man Resilience :>

LUL.jpg

Posted

i heard diviumfuror has 90 people or something in their guild too

are they a zerg too? I bet they dont show up with more than 30 people to sieges and if they do i bet i can run and them and kill them all at the same time (unless , obviously, i get magnet grabbed or hit mid sa) 

fact is , you supported another zerg guild and you tried to feed them money (once again) while thinking you fight for some noble cause or whatever, lmao

the only noble cause in this game would be to liberate every zone and to split silver from sieges between weaker guilds and to complain that it's bad that castles pay money, that's it 

Join Morghulis Lemon, Help us kill the bad guys. 

8 people like this

Posted

we got what we came for GG resilience need to stop crying its a game

The majority of us aren't crying and actually enjoyed the war, it was fun and imo it felt like a fair fight between us

5 people like this