• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

@Arshi hey man I think this is your level of retardness, talk to him or smth

1 person likes this

Posted

@Arshi hey man I think this is your level of retardness, talk to him or smth

I think even Arshi is lost there

1 person likes this

Posted

we can 5v5 in game any time, i'll trashtalk you a lot after we win if that makes you feel better

I don't like sieges and i don't want to participate in them and i don't support them, if odz's plan helps end things sooner then odz's plan is a good one. I don't like any of the siege/castle tier guilds so if they suffer that means the people win. If resilience won do you think 20-30 mil incentives would change anything? No ,it wouldn't.  It's much worse to support castle-holder guilds than any other guilds 

and yeah, 60 or 90 nolifer guild vs 20 or 30 nolifer guild = i think it's obvious whos zerg and whos not 

We talk here about siege/nodewar and nothing else. As it seems i enjoy sieges more than you do so i will do aynthing to make it as fun as possible and Odz is doing anything to destroy this with his mega-alliance-zergs and you expect me to support this kind of guild? Yes i rather want Oldskool, Sovereign and Enemy to have the free money than Resilience. What i hate the most is that Odz is even allying up to smash weaker guilds. He does not care at all about the fight and i do.

Posted

i heard diviumfuror has 90 people or something in their guild too

are they a zerg too? I bet they dont show up with more than 30 people to sieges and if they do i bet i can run and them and kill them all at the same time (unless , obviously, i get magnet grabbed or hit mid sa) 

fact is , you supported another zerg guild and you tried to feed them money (once again) while thinking you fight for some noble cause or whatever, lmao

the only noble cause in this game would be to liberate every zone and to split silver from sieges between weaker guilds and to complain that it's bad that castles pay money, that's it 

Fun thing about this, you guys go for a guild has half your numbers on the field and keep trashtalking about how bad said half your manpower guild is. When all you have to do is circle the base and spam random AoE. ppl will die to that. There´s no skill or anothing to that. Its only manpower. I had 5 ppl beating on me for like 10 seconds. Ima squishy lvl 58 DK in TRI Boss armor.

If That is what you guys call a "mansha" then so be it. Its hilarious to think about it. 5 resilience members beating up a single mansha and need 10 seconds to kill it. :D

Posted

We talk here about siege/nodewar and nothing else. As it seems i enjoy sieges more than you do so i will do aynthing to make it as fun as possible and Odz is doing anything to destroy this with his mega-alliance-zergs and you expect me to support this kind of guild? Yes i rather want Oldskool, Sovereign and Enemy to have the free money than Resilience. What i hate the most is that Odz is even allying up to smash weaker guilds. He does not care at all about the fight and i do.

TBH No one will ally with Resiliance after what they did to Leviathan and in Serendia couple weeks back.

Posted

TBH No one will ally with Resiliance after what they did to Leviathan and in Serendia couple weeks back.

Well you can ally with Resi but only If you are stronger than them so they can't backstab your ass

Posted (edited)

In the last weeks people's math knowledge has sunk beyond retarded...

T3 node equals feeding a zerg guild, no matter how i count that, that is 10 million / person, i think you get paid more in Resilience than that.

*Calls us feeders - Gives Sovereign Mediah for free*, the irony, the autism, the lack of common sense, ah. #PJSalt

I also would like to know, how do we feed a "zerg" guild, when we do not go to "zerg" guild sieges, the only time we went to "zerg" siege is when you gifted Sovereign Mediah, i am lost a bit, tell me if i am wrong.

@irrelevant 

#forgot to tag the most autistic kid of BDO World.

Edited by Oneuproad
6 people like this

Posted

Well you can ally with Resi but only If you are stronger than them so they can't backstab your ass

You dont do it out of share fact that they backstabbed twice

Posted (edited)

i heard diviumfuror has 90 people or something in their guild too

are they a zerg too? I bet they dont show up with more than 30 people to sieges and if they do i bet i can run and them and kill them all at the same time (unless , obviously, i get magnet grabbed or hit mid sa) 

fact is , you supported another zerg guild and you tried to feed them money (once again) while thinking you fight for some noble cause or whatever, lmao

the only noble cause in this game would be to liberate every zone and to split silver from sieges between weaker guilds and to complain that it's bad that castles pay money, that's it 

The thing is that Resilience isn't bringing 30/99 to siege/node wars, so DF isn't a good example tbh, and indeed you're the only one being hypocrite here, calling out other guilds zerg when you're part of one.

Oldskool had 55-56 avg players in this node war (non mandatory), I'm pretty sure that Resilience had way more numbers than us but we're still the zerg tho.

Anyway, gfs ♥

Edited by Sacks
2 people like this

Posted

You dont do it out of share fact that they backstabbed twice

Well you backstab them then xD

Posted

Well you backstab them then xD

No?

Posted

and yeah, enemy is a zerg 

Let us please not forget what happened in Serendia pre-merge ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Now that we know enemy is a zerg.

What Morghulis did was totaly legit. We need a bigger zerg to kill an other zerg ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

im stronger than you on an individual level, which is the only thing we can control

huhhuuh

Thats where you show that you know nothing but you try to act like you do.
Even If I am the shittiest player known to mother earth and i came with 50lvl ninja or smth I can assure you with enough siege knowledge I will do more to benefit the siege overall than you with your pathetic rbf score. Or i can be 56 sorc and put blackhole and it would still be enough.

Posted

Sometimes i still wake up screaming in the middle of the night ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

5 people like this

Posted

i don't care what they trashtalk you with, i'm not them 

i can kill 5 of you at the same time and that's what matters to me, if you think i don't flame resilience people as well then you must not know me. You guys tried to backstab us while oldskool was fighting us and that's it 

sure they will, anyone with common sense should and would ally with resilience 

im stronger than you on an individual level, which is the only thing we can control

huhhuuh

ur fault for not talking to odz, i don't care about diplomacy and if i were leader we'd attack everyone on sight because diplomacy is dumb.

If you guys weren't so butthurt we'd ally against sovereign in serendia siege, then we'd ally against sovereign in mediah siege and now we'd ally against oldskool (even if temporary) and you know what? You may not like odz and his leadership but that was the only right move, because sov and oldskool get 953820582509 castle money while resilience doesn't get shit so splitting the gold around more players is the only "positive" thing you could do and if you could look past your personal grudge maybe you'd see that 

who cares

i've killed you 1v5 and you need to zerg me to kill me, i don't see how im a hypocrite. I'm not resilience so why do you have to involve bunch of people that i have no control over? I don't have any national pride or whatever with resilience nor am i gonna sit here and say they're mlg pro superstar gamers so trying to shame me or whatever the hell it is you could be trying with them is just not gonna work

You picked such a great name as u really are irrelevant when it comes to playing with the big boys, stick to small scale rbf dude !

PS Alustin was the 1st MMO!

1 person likes this

Posted

Or i can be 56 sorc and put blackhole and it would still be enough.

i'm sure a blackhole is better than getting 5438975 kills

lmao

if we had 30 of you, we'd have 30 blackholes which would pretty much be irrelevant cus any semi-decent player can deal with blackhole most of the time (unless hes outnumbered)

if we had 30 of me, we'd have 30 people with 10:1 (or better) kda on every single siege and i'm pretty sure if i were in enemy i would have top kills in 9 out of 10 sieges while at it too and then you wanna tell me you're more useful cus u threw a blackhole or cus u can use cannon? You can use bunch of gimmicky mechanics which are easy to learn and which everyone can do, but i can perform 10 times better than average players which isn't anything everyone can do 

but yeah, whatever makes you feel safe at night and whatever helps you sleep

you people are pure evil and the only way to fight evil is to purge it with fire, (Or with reality checks the way im throwing them left and right), so be quiet and go back to being below average/irrelevant person from your guild and don't talk to me 

You picked such a great name as u really are irrelevant when it comes to playing with the big boys, stick to small scale rbf dude !

PS Alustin was the 1st MMO!

i killed over 100 people of your guild and i killed you in 1v10 

oh no big boy please stick to big scale so you can hide behind your 100man zerg and hope i'm not there cus that won't be enough to save you most of the time 

4 people like this

Posted

who cares

i've killed you 1v5 and you need to zerg me to kill me, i don't see how im a hypocrite.

Honestly, I'd like to see that.

Posted

55 ppl a zerg ? explain

1 person likes this

Posted

i'm sure a blackhole is better than getting 5438975 kills

lmao

if we had 30 of you, we'd have 30 blackholes which would pretty much be irrelevant cus any semi-decent player can deal with blackhole most of the time (unless hes outnumbered)

if we had 30 of me, we'd have 30 people with 10:1 (or better) kda on every single siege and i'm pretty sure if i were in enemy i would have top kills in 9 out of 10 sieges while at it too and then you wanna tell me you're more useful cus u threw a blackhole or cus u can use cannon? You can use bunch of gimmicky mechanics which are easy to learn and which everyone can do, but i can perform 10 times better than average players which isn't anything everyone can do 

but yeah, whatever makes you feel safe at night and whatever helps you sleep

you people are pure evil and the only way to fight evil is to purge it with fire, (Or with reality checks the way im throwing them left and right), so be quiet and go back to being below average/irrelevant person from your guild and don't talk to me 

i killed over 100 people of your guild and i killed you in 1v10 

oh no big boy please stick to big scale so you can hide behind your 100man zerg and hope i'm not there cus that won't be enough to save you most of the time 

if i could only spend one day in your head wow what a wonderfull world 

Posted (edited)

Lemon baby I only have 5k rbf points but I'm gonna grind my way to 20k so I can finally talk to you ♥

Edited by Heedun
6 people like this

Posted

You guys tried to backstab us while oldskool was fighting us and that's it 

Backstabbing whould require us to have some kind of agreement with you. We hadnt. You literally build right next to us. We saw OLDSKOOL being there fighting you when we approached. But went in aswell. Because why not. There was an opening, we slipped in. Nothing special about it. With the numbers we have and you guys have, we cant take you on in openfield. 

I died more often to random AoE then to someone actually fighting me. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Honestly, I'd like to see that.

Lemon is strongest player in game so only he can do that ^^

1 person likes this

Posted

55 ppl a zerg ? explain

More than 1 person fighting Lemon at once? Zerg.

6 people like this

Posted

More than 1 person fighting Lemon at once? Zerg.

If u attack him with your 4 pets out, u do a 5v1

3 people like this