• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

55 ppl a zerg ? explain

Pathetic Zerglings :ph34r:

1 person likes this

Posted

Calling Enemy a zerg is a joke, Honestly.

Those guys have 1v2'd guilds TONS of times(most of the time by us I guess LUL) and sometimes, they even won those 1v2's and I respect them for being able to achieve these kind of things. They have been uncontested in Calpheon for several weeks and have taken over Serendia after the merge aswell for a month(if I recall that correctly). If they would've had more members(and I know for a fact they once that they simply do not want to become a zerg and with that they do not recruit massively) They wouldn't even have a single problem with zerging guilds and could easily 1v2 them.

1 person likes this

Posted

i'm sure a blackhole is better than getting 5438975 kills

I'm sorry mr.rbf but getting random kills on people who will respawn before you do anything does aboslutely nothing else than help you sleep at night

lmao

ayy lmao

if we had 30 of you, we'd have 30 blackholes which would pretty much be irrelevant cus any semi-decent player can deal with blackhole most of the time (unless hes outnumbered)

You dont understand that siege != rbf and 5 good blackholes can win entire engage?

if we had 30 of me, we'd have 30 people with 10:1 (or better) kda on every single siege and i'm pretty sure if i were in enemy i would have top kills in 9 out of 10 sieges while at it too and then you wanna tell me you're more useful cus u threw a blackhole or cus u can use cannon? You can use bunch of gimmicky mechanics which are easy to learn and which everyone can do, but i can perform 10 times better than average players which isn't anything everyone can do 

Aren't you like not even top kills in resillience? Next

but yeah, whatever makes you feel safe at night and whatever helps you sleep

I sleep well thank you for caring

you people are pure evil and the only way to fight evil is to purge it with fire, (Or with reality checks the way im throwing them left and right), so be quiet and go back to being below average/irrelevant person from your guild and don't talk to me 

the only one who needs reality check is you 

Posted

More than 1 person fighting Lemon at once? Zerg.

2 zerglings is still a part of the zerg so yea

In my eyes if you kill me with more than 2 people you better be prepared to be labeled as zerg, your choices and your actions and your movements and if you can't live up with them then you're a pathetic person. I've zerged people too and that's fine cause the way i do it is the noble/right way

and lets not forget when i made my char i decided that she's a princess while at it too so there's also that going my way 

if you backstab/zerg someone at least be a man and admit it, it's better than trying to make excuses or to twist truth and reality around 

4 people like this

Posted

f i were in enemy i would have top kills in 9 out of 10 sieges while at it too and 

First page at most. we have plenty of people that actually perform at the level expected for their class, even excell at it, and you won't outkill the best wiz/witch/sorcs consistently on a tamer. Would love to see on DK though, might be interesting, just like it would be lovely to have people like you who can actually play try and get on a different playground instead of sticking to where they don't belong, only to get a retarded perspective on things in return.

You can ask Akiko, unless you believe he's a crap tamer aswell :^)

Posted

if you backstab/zerg someone at least be a man and admit it, it's better than trying to make excuses or to twist truth and reality around 

Hey how was last weeks mediah? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

I am happy that everything evolves around the siege-scene. MMO's never really are competetive on individual level, that would require little coordination and teamplay and ultimately thats relevant. People can complain all they want but that is not going to change the direction, it only has became more important and with an eye towards Korea's development that cycle will carry on.

Posted (edited)

I am happy that everything evolves around the siege-scene. MMO's never really are competetive on individual level, that would require little coordination and teamplay and ultimately thats relevant. People can complain all they want but that is not going to change the direction, it only has became more important and with an eye towards Korea's development that cycle will carry on.

nice joke tho

There hasn't been a game in which sieges are truly competitive. Exploiting the game (witch wiz hitting through walls) and exaggerated desync and FPS lag and no effects and so on and broken terrain is your definition of competitive?

Competitive comes down to skill and sieges are the least skill based content in the entire game due to technical difficulties and external factors that could potentially sabotage a better player.

if you think teamplay is more competitive and requires coordination then wait for 2v2/3v3/5v5 arena cause sieges are not what you should even dream of calling competitive, the simple nature of the activity is just not competitive

(but ofcourse you'd say that, being in a 100man nolifer guild yourself)

it's only competitive if skill matters and in sieges you could replace player A with another player and the outcome would be the same in many cases (unless ur someone that has huge impact like certain people) which makes it common sense to say its not competitive  

Edited by irrelevant

Posted

nice joke tho

There hasn't been a game in which sieges are truly competitive. Exploiting the game (witch wiz hitting through walls) and exaggerated desync and FPS lag and no effects and so on and broken terrain is your definition of competitive?

Competitive comes down to skill and sieges are the least skill based content in the entire game due to technical difficulties and external factors that could potentially sabotage a better player.

if you think teamplay is more competitive and requires coordination then wait for 2v2/3v3/5v5 arena cause sieges are not what you should even dream of calling competitive, the simple nature of the activity is just not competitive 

in your small world rbf is probably the peak of competetive gameplay right now

Posted

and you talk all you want but 98% of my deaths against every siege guild so far, enemy sovereign addicted oldskool whatever you wanna call it - is literally 1v5/1v10 scenarios because melee in a siege and because sieges in general lul 

I'am the 2% (confirmed when u get pm'd ingame by lemon)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

No that is not entirely true, it comes down to strategy, preperation and determination aswell. The siege scene is clearly based upon skill, strategy and numbers. There are always external factors that could influence a better player. That is exactly why there are so many different classes with different abilities and why you have such a variety in consumeables, roles, siege equipment and structures.

Just because you are able to kill 300 people uncoordinated without a purpose doesn't have to get you anywhere, a canonnier could have a much larger impact in regards to the outcome.

Edited by Judaism

Posted (edited)

yea after prium died 10 times he finally got down to 1v1 me on the side of mediah castle, desynced out of 3 grabs and then when i finally cced him he used emergency escape

then a teammate of mine came and a teammate of his came and his teammate hit me  while he was fighting my teammate and i was fighting prium and prium desynced out of 2 more grabs and killed me while i wasnt full hp in "1v1"

also since wednesday maehwa is probably the most overpowered class in bdo right now and maehwas are lame and unfair 

you've never even done fair pvp and in your case you just bruteforce zerg your enemies and you never even had to rely on strategy cause your insane numbers with their gear/setup/playtime is enough to beat everyone even if you consistently screw up and underperform 

if you can win despite playing bad then it's clearly not cause of your skill ,end of the story, sieges aren't about skill and addicted isn't a skilled guild 

nice story lul

also maehwa got hit hard this dp patch, was WAY stronger before. Now we need full combo to kill ppl, rather than just 2-3 spells and our combo doesnt have full sa/front guard. feels like 40% reduced dmg and just 20% less dmg taken. I remember facerolling over you in rbf, while now it's more difficult again

Edited by Prim nw
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

you've never even done fair pvp and in your case you just bruteforce zerg your enemies and you never even had to rely on strategy cause your insane numbers with their gear/setup/playtime is enough to beat everyone even if you consistently screw up and underperform 

I don't really know why you have to bring that up and make it all personal, it does not add anything to the argument. Especially after you just have said ''I'm not resilience'', why do attempt to bring my guild into this. 

That aside, who said that I have always been in Addicted, I have actually been in different guilds and one of them used to get zerged by far larger guilds. I've had plenty of fair PvP over the last year in multiple guilds.

Edited by Judaism
1 person likes this

Posted

you've killed me once in rbf (where you desynced out of my grab as per usual) while ive killed you 50 times straight up thats why u wouldnt stop pming me for weeks 

you're a clown that';s completely desync and class carried and you shouldn't even have the audacity to talk to me 

yes yes little princess go sleep its late

Posted

Maehwa life: Press 1 to desynd / Press 2 to get class carried ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

1 person likes this

Posted

@irrelevant

Did you already line up phrases as to how you gonna insult people once you play your DK? Since you're a fotm reroller you can't really call out people for their classes, can you?

Posted

@irrelevant

Did you already line up phrases as to how you gonna insult people once you play your DK? Since you're a fotm reroller you can't really call out people for their classes, can you?

3102406807850d388abed1d85413e7ff.png

3 people like this

Posted

3102406807850d388abed1d85413e7ff.png

I don't have 240 ap like eiene does to make DK work since my RNG is an even bigger joke than some people in this thread are and i had to go with shit tier/cheap accessories cause i couldn't afford good ones so im sitting at some super low ap 

and then there's my dk's gear not going tet and pissing me off and all this for a class that doesn't even have grab and i'd have to look at some stinking witch/warrior sit in SA/Block for 1 minute ? no thanks

dk seems horrible vs witch/wiz while with tamer i just run at them and they're usually dead within 10 seconds unless they desync so yea

i'm not making dk for now, maybe if i get better accessories with time and if somehow i get tet weps for dk and have motivation to ditch my 61 lvl char (with weight and everything) to bother learning a class that doesn't have grab (which is stupid and overpowered and i hate it and unfun) i'll give it another try.

Plus people can't call me "fotm reroller" altho so far dk seems pretty weak after wednesday patch and koreans never really had reliable info cause they're bunch of monkeys that can't play the game and don't understand it or know anything so their graphs mean very little and calling it "Fotm" cus its fotm in korea (pre-wednesday, which was a global patch and it's also new for koreans and it reworked class tiers i'd say) is wrong to say the least

right now it feels like ranger and plum are the strongest after the patch cus they can still 1combo since they had too much easy damage and at the same time they just got tankier than before, so now rangers and plums are even more class carried than before (bunch of fotm players) 

but also it's nice to see that you can't even speak on private with people without having someone screenshot what you say left and right, should have that in mind in the future

Posted

i , alone have more rbf score than the entire guild combined and perhaps i'd even have more than 2 times more than their combined score. 

and you talk all you want but 98% of my deaths against every siege guild so far, enemy sovereign addicted oldskool whatever you wanna call it - is literally 1v5/1v10 scenarios because melee in a siege and because sieges in general lul 

yes you are god oh mighty lemon

quote-praise-be-to-allah-who-is-the-creator-of-the-whole-universe-and-who-made-the-earth-as-osama-bin-laden-152-88-71.jpg

Posted

right now it feels like ranger and plum are the strongest after the patch cus they can still 1combo since they had too much easy damage and at the same time they just got tankier than before, so now rangers and plums are even more class carried than before (bunch of fotm players) 

how in the world did ranger and plum got stronger???

if there's any class that can still reliable onecombo it's tamer.

classes that got the most out of it are dp reliant classes like valk/warr/zerker and next tamer. But plum?? i think plum was completely stupid how i could kill a group of ppl with 2 spells pre-patch, now it leaves them with 40% hp and i have to back off because my other spells dont have sa. If i get cc'd i still get onecombo'd so nothing changed there. effectiveness of plum in rbf dropped by 200% imo

4 people like this

Posted

Holy ----- dude, i didnt know it was possible to say ranger is op in the current state of the game

4 people like this

Posted

Lemon grabs enemies that arent CCd? Maybe he should read his own flame topics. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But seriously, lets ignore this salty little kid.

Posted

Tamer is bugged and takes about 30% more magic damage than other classes. When buff Kakao? ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

Posted

DK is useless and Ranger is OP. Heard it here first.

10 people like this

Posted (edited)

I don't have 240 ap like eiene does to make DK work since my RNG is an even bigger joke than some people in this thread are and i had to go with shit tier/cheap accessories cause i couldn't afford good ones so im sitting at some super low ap 

and then there's my dk's gear not going tet and pissing me off and all this for a class that doesn't even have grab and i'd have to look at some stinking witch/warrior sit in SA/Block for 1 minute ? no thanks

dk seems horrible vs witch/wiz while with tamer i just run at them and they're usually dead within 10 seconds unless they desync so yea

i'm not making dk for now, maybe if i get better accessories with time and if somehow i get tet weps for dk and have motivation to ditch my 61 lvl char (with weight and everything) to bother learning a class that doesn't have grab (which is stupid and overpowered and i hate it and unfun) i'll give it another try.

Plus people can't call me "fotm reroller" altho so far dk seems pretty weak after wednesday patch and koreans never really had reliable info cause they're bunch of monkeys that can't play the game and don't understand it or know anything so their graphs mean very little and calling it "Fotm" cus its fotm in korea (pre-wednesday, which was a global patch and it's also new for koreans and it reworked class tiers i'd say) is wrong to say the least

but also it's nice to see that you can't even speak on private with people without having someone screenshot what you say left and right, should have that in mind in the future

im sorry princess but some disgusting french grab engaging zergling ranger hacked me and stole that screenshot from me

although dk dmg is not the best, the kit in general is broken

Edited by BdoTemp1