• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

im sorry princess but some disgusting french grab engaging zergling ranger hacked me and stole that screenshot from me

Can you remove zergling and french plz 

Im offended

ss+(2017-01-01+at+04.34.22).jpg

Edited by InoriSenpai
8 people like this

Posted

Have to say, it is fun as dk to aoe knockdown a group of players , especially during siege as this is one of the biggest fight decisions in game. Other than that... Dk has to play with their cooldowns perfectly for siege and you can't spam random shit or you will just die... But well, gl out there!! Looking forward for this siege, only sovereign as a powerhouse guild is stuck in a territory whilst the rest are on the loose! 

Posted (edited)

I've almost dropped my cup after I read "right now it feels like ranger and plum are the strongest after the patch". I really hope that's a joke. :D 

Made my night though. 

Ty.

Edited by Tulpa
1 person likes this

Posted

@irrelevant I'm honestly wondering; why do you participate in node wars and sieges when you hate them so much?

Posted

Sometimes i still wake up screaming in the middle of the night ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

this might help 

Ashampoo_Snap_2017.04.18_09h07m01s_001_.png

9 people like this

Posted

right now it feels like ranger and plum are the strongest after the patch cus they can still 1combo since they had too much easy damage and at the same time they just got tankier than before, so now rangers and plums are even more class carried than before (bunch of fotm players) 

I don't even

Posted

this might help 

Ashampoo_Snap_2017.04.18_09h07m01s_001_.png

I just noticed and I think i should ruin more OCD people. Mana bar is slighty moved to the right compared to health bar

2 people like this

Posted

I just noticed and I think i should ruin more OCD people. Mana bar is slighty moved to the right compared to health bar

giphy (1).gif

1 person likes this

Posted

but pls guys dont write here  ranger is weak

ranger is not weak

1 person likes this

Posted

Ranger is weak in mass pvp.

1 person likes this

Posted

rangeur so wekk guuise 

miss half of your skills then grab 10m away from ur target and 2shot  him wekk class hihixd

then there's tamer, warrior, ninja,kunoichi ,valk which also have grab engage but can't 1combo equally geared ppl (without ulti or absorb buff) but they op cus ranger playas said so 

ranger takes lowest magic damage out of dd classes and has ranged attacks in case it ever feels like it 

and plum? plum has 10m initiation stiffness CC which is literally ranged and 1combos people without grab while fully protected and at the same time is the fastest class in  bdo and has fully reliable SA movement and it has one of the better ultimates and does 2 times more dmg than it should but yeah tell me more how its not op 

(and after wednesday its harder to kill plums but they still 1combo KEK) 

Ranger is weak in mass pvp.

yea maybe for monkeys that try to walk up to the first target they see and press grab regardless of anything thats going around them 

if u think ranger is weak in mass pvp wait until you try every other class in the game 

3 people like this

Posted

i need to not agree

in the past in Sfora our ranger Syk always had best KD (like np. 100-8) in guild and always was in top5 in frags

small players know how to play well ranger and its reason of this u think ranger is weak in mass pvp

Posted

rangeur so wekk guuise 

miss half of your skills then grab 10m away from ur target and 2shot  him wekk class hihixd

? Tamer can oneshot equally geared (or overgeared) ppl as well you did oneshot me. Thats not an argument and against the crazy gap closers of every class rangers can not attack from Range at all unless you are low skilled.

Posted

i can kill 5 of you at the same time and that's what matters to me, if you think i don't flame resilience people as well then you must not know me. You guys tried to backstab us while oldskool was fighting us and that's it 

sure they will, anyone with common sense should and would ally with resilience O.oO.o;)

This is a pretty poor troll attempt, everyone knows Tamers can't kill 5 people at the same time cause they take 30% more magic damage.

3 people like this

Posted

I still don't have 20k RBF points but PLEASE aknowledge my question oh mighty Lemon, what do you think of Sorcs?

Posted (edited)

PLEASE aknowledge my question oh mighty Lemon, what do you think of Sorcs?

sorcs = 💩__/|\ 

blackhole repeat in sieges or have some mighty gear like some.

Edited by SillySin

Posted

I still don't have 20k RBF points but PLEASE aknowledge my question oh mighty Lemon, what do you think of Sorcs?

you need to be gear carried like that eiene sorc 253 sheet ap to be able to kill

1 person likes this

Posted

then there's tamer, warrior, ninja,kunoichi ,valk which also have grab engage but can't 1combo equally geared ppl (without ulti or absorb buff) but they op cus ranger playas said so 

ranger takes lowest magic damage out of dd classes and has ranged attacks in case it ever feels like it 

I lol'd quite good once again at this point. I would really love to hear more jokes. But since this is not a topic about classes then I would leave that for some other time. 

Anyway, very entertaining. 

Posted (edited)

i need to not agree

in the past in Sfora our ranger Syk always had best KD (like np. 100-8) in guild and always was in top5 in frags

small players know how to play well ranger and its reason of this u think ranger is weak in mass pvp

No offence but if the rest of the guild ( aside from a few carry members ) is not up to snuff it's easy for a good player to shine like that, in any other situation it's different however. Ranger is a good overall class but it's getting obsolete in mass PvP sadly. It can work way better if there isn't too much zerg though, but trails behind in the very huge outnumbered sieges.

Red dot indicates the rangers in the last siege we had in Mediah and i'm pretty sure you will agree that the names listed in there are not to be doubted :D 

As you can see it's even a little scrolled down, the top is more or less dominated by Witch, Wizard ( maybe warriors and the odd meme class sometimes ) and Sorcs.

2017-04-08_558412351.PNG

Edited by Sheranna

Posted

and plum? plum has 10m initiation stiffness CC which is literally ranged and 1combos people without grab while fully protected

you've never actually fought a plum have you? they have two 1-2 sec SA/FG gaps in their combo, one right at the start and one in the middle

Posted

rangeur so wekk guuise 

the incomprehensible rabblings of princess lemon, so glad jordine was blessed with your presence

Posted

Sheranna is on one term with me 

feelsgoodman.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Not to bring this back but have to warn you 

b4a.jpg

Posted

I thought we finally stopped with those bait pictures :(

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

feelsgoodman.jpg

I can be on one term with you more often if you don't say crap ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

JK JK <3333

Edited by Sheranna