• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by Baldoww
1 person likes this

Posted

+ the fact that that was 5-6 weeks ago. Addicted got stronger in that time (incentive carried :d)

Well you could've gone and taken that incentive away back then already but nobody wanted to step up.

1 person likes this

Posted

@Baldoww

I'm pretty sure Eiene said "I think Enemy is up for that challenge", backing himself up with "you'd be surprised" when he was called delusional. That does not imply him speaking for himself. Sure, Askore might've seen it, facepalmed and tried to salvage the situation, but that does not excuse the blatant arrogance and elitism exhibited there and other places in this thread, bordering on hilarity in some cases. Do you really wonder why people are pushing the Addicted vs. Enemy agenda?

By the way I find it funny how your members previously called me out on using gear average as an argument, yet when it serves you Addicted is suddenly incentive carried and it wouldn't be fair. 

9 people like this

Posted

If we end up with 3/4 top guilds holding a region again after this week I'm gonna quit this boring shit and only play this game AFK. Fingers crossed for this one, the siege scene is in their hands now. Do they all spread out for the big money castles or do they go take the fight that will end up with 3 losers in Mediah. 

Let's just hope the 4 hours of bodythrowing last week was worth it because I'm not planning to do it again anytime soon.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

By the way I find it funny how your members previously called me out on using gear average as an argument, yet when it serves you Addicted is suddenly incentive carried and it wouldn't be fair. 

I think you were called out for using it as the only argument ( along with mad estimates about the average number of whale tendons per player ) while also making wild assumptions about plenty of things you genuinely didn't know ( or so you said ).

But it's ok, it's funny to still have you ranting non stop, your obsession is entertainng.

Edited by Sheranna

Posted

If we end up with 3/4 top guilds holding a region again after this week I'm gonna quit this boring shit and only play this game AFK.

Damn it would be SHOCKING to see top guilds actually holding a region, SHOCKING I SAY!

Posted

@Baldoww

I'm pretty sure Eiene said "I think Enemy is up for that challenge", backing himself up with "you'd be surprised" when he was called delusional. That does not imply him speaking for himself. Sure, Askore might've seen it, facepalmed and tried to salvage the situation, but that does not excuse the blatant arrogance and elitism exhibited there and other places in this thread, bordering on hilarity in some cases. Do you really wonder why people are pushing the Addicted vs. Enemy agenda?

so for saying that enemy vs addicted wouldn't be a stomp and that you might be surprised on performance regardless of number difference im delusional, elitist and arrogant? ok man, maybe you need to look at yourself in the mirror

Posted (edited)

Damn it would be SHOCKING to see top guilds actually holding a region, SHOCKING I SAY!

Nope, not shocking at all. I bet we end up with all top guilds spread out of the castles this saturday again. And that means that there will be only 1 top guild thats able to conest one of them next week and we are in the same boring shit again. You at least tried to get everyone to go for Mediah on podcast but got turned down hard which is sad to see. 

4 top guilds on one region, now is the chance and you won't get one for a long time but seems like Oldskool is the only guild up for that.

Edited by Ricardo
Dont mind typos, im on phone

Posted

But it's ok, it's funny to still have you ranting non stop, your obsession is entertainng.

Almost as entertaining as the number of Enemy member replies you get on this forum every time the guild is mentioned.

1 person likes this

Posted

Nope, not shocking at all. I bet we end up with all top guilds spread out of the castles this saturday again. And that means that there will be only 1 top guild thats able to conest one of them next week and we are in the same boring shit again. You at least tried to get everyone to go for Mediah on podcast but got turned down hard which is sad to see. 

4 top guilds on one region, now is the chance and you won't get one for a long time but seems like Oldskool is the only guild up for that.

There are plenty of guilds stepping up their game that will be able to contest the "top 4":

Ragnarok is not quite there yet but they are working towards it.

Shadow Elite, haven't seen them actually play but afaik on Croxus they were competitive (correct me if I'm wrong, I played on a relevant server and couldn't follow the other scenes)

Resilience is probably the strongest semi-hardcore guild right now

Blacklust is also getting there.

I absolutely respect Millennium's approach to the game, but if your guild is not made to conquer castles then don't get upset when you don't!

2 people like this

Posted

so for saying that enemy vs addicted wouldn't be a stomp and that you might be surprised on performance regardless of number difference im delusional, elitist and arrogant? ok man, maybe you need to look at yourself in the mirror

i dont know if its delusional, elitist and arrogant, but believing that addicted wouldnt stomp enemy at this point is straight up wrong. in a 1v1 scenario addicted would most likely win 5-10min after ishkor picked up the flag if they dont waste their elefants in the 10-15min timeframe before. 

------------------

the current guild ranking on BDO EU:

1. addicted

2. sovereign 

3. oldskool/enemy

with a big difference between addicted and the other guilds and a slight advantage for oldskool over enemy.

-------------------

the discussion if tamers or rangers are more useless in sieges is unnecessary, since both classes are bottom tier:

1. zerkers

2. wizards

3. witches

4. warriors

5. sorcs

6. DKs

rest is whatever.

15 people like this

Posted

There are plenty of guilds stepping up their game that will be able to contest the "top 4":

Ragnarok is not quite there yet but they are working towards it.

Shadow Elite, haven't seen them actually play but afaik on Croxus they were competitive (correct me if I'm wrong, I played on a relevant server and couldn't follow the other scenes)

Resilience is probably the strongest semi-hardcore guild right now

Blacklust is also getting there.

I absolutely respect Millennium's approach to the game, but if your guild is not made to conquer castles then don't get upset when you don't!

Yeah it's good to see more guilds being able to contest the top 4. Really good. You missed my point or I didn't form my words correctly. I am trying to say that this week will show if the top 4 actually wants to go for a fight with eachother or if they will spread out over the castles to sit on it again and wait for the mid tier guilds to come and contest them. This weekend will be the most interesting weekend of BDO history but it could be one huge flop as well. 

Look, this weekend can be epic. So many scenarios, 4 top guilds on mediah. Or we end up with Oldskool vs Sovereign, Addicted to valencia and Enemy to Calph then we are back to square one. 

Posted (edited)

Almost as entertaining as the number of Enemy member replies you get on this forum every time the guild is mentioned.

It goes both ways you know? The "summon Knus" button is always there and it works splendidly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Still, to further elaborate, things changed quite a LOT in all this time, and it's not necessarily only gear but also where strong players decide to go. Addicted got quite a LOT more players, some even strong ones, while replacing many of their previous ones. It's a different guild now and while i'm absolutely proud of what we can do outnumbered, i also know that unless we get a bit more people it's a no no, and i said that before aswell. We don't like alliances either.

Any further baiting IS retarded and just the usual clown fiesta you can expect in there.

Edited by Sheranna

Posted

Yeah it's good to see more guilds being able to contest the top 4. Really good. You missed my point or I didn't form my words correctly. I am trying to say that this week will show if the top 4 actually wants to go for a fight with eachother or if they will spread out over the castles to sit on it again and wait for the mid tier guilds to come and contest them. This weekend will be the most interesting weekend of BDO history but it could be one huge flop as well. 

Look, this weekend can be epic. So many scenarios, 4 top guilds on mediah. Or we end up with Oldskool vs Sovereign, Addicted to valencia and Enemy to Calph then we are back to square one. 

4 top guild in mediah would be the dream scenario probably, but you also have to understand that all these 4 guilds have one big priority that most people don't realize:

Make the people in the guild happy.

Why would Sovereign, one of the strongest guild in the server, go Serendia? They lost a lot of people and a few fights in a row and they just needed to relax one or two weeks mawing plebs left and right.

Addicted have to pick carefully, they never had a real siege for MONTHS and now there should be some pressure on them to actually perform and show up to the hype.

I don't really know about Enemy but once you taste the sweet 5 week streak payouts it's hard to ignore castles, I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to go for a win instead of just go for the challenge.

For us as you said I tried to set up something in Mediah on the podcast but I don't think other guild leaders took me seriously, so rip :P

4 people like this

Posted

Obviously dude, we re a guild of full pen hardcore no lifer.

We have nothing to do in the game anymore, so we spend time on forum

2 people like this

Posted

i dont know if its delusional, elitist and arrogant, but believing that addicted wouldnt stomp enemy at this point is straight up wrong. 

what is this ? SHRENA AND CO defend yourself !!

Oh wait this guy is from enemy

Posted

Aight it's maintenance and I don't have any good idea for a video, so I'm gonna drop a hot TIER LIST 

Supah fresh BDO LEADERSHIP TIER LIST 2K17

It's HIGHLY recommended to listen to THIS while reading this accurate tier list.

Also please note that this tier list is 100% based on FACTS and is by no mean a personal opinion.

Stalin Rank

Oldskool: Clearly no other choice as #1, greatest leadership who ever existed in BDO the history of mankind, Ox and Whane are the greatest duo ever, coming close only McCartney/Lennon, Stanley/Laurel and Sever/Desync.

Millennium: There is literally nothing wrong you can say about these lovable bunch. Attacking Millennium and LoneWolf is like shooting on the Red Cross. They seem to have fun and they're probably the only guild in the game to enjoy that aspect of BDO.

Addicted: Ishkur, who rumors say is the new leader of the CIA, has been keeping a guild of PvPers togheter for 10 weeks WITHOUT ANY PVP. There's clearly some kind of MK Ultra mindcontrol going on over there cause I see no other explanation.

Adolf Rank

Sovereign: Great Leader Nynler bringing law and order since Alustin days, ruling with an Iron Fist, can't seem to be able to keep bandwagoners in the guild as good as Ishkur but he definitely deserves some recognition for his innovative recruitment methods of sending some of his core member in a small scale guild and have them merge into you later on.

Divium Furor: Fink might be the only leader who will conquer a region with the power of Roleplaying, if he succedes in this great mission he'll be moved into God Tier and will forever be remembered as the greates leader of all time.

Benito Rank

Enemy: Kazx and Zorlak are two of the most likeable guys I've met so far but they're like a dead pixel in a monitor, they're like a trap drop in a classical music piece, the leadership and the members of Enemy are a missmatch too big to ignore, two nice guys in a sea of toxic Eienes just feels and looks wrong. Rename your guild to Friend maybe?

Resilience: Odz might be one of the true villain of the Siege scene, using the forbidden power of Princess Lemon for his shady plans, who will be the hero to stop him?

Donald Rank

Morghulis: Tekeii is literally the root of all Evil, the true Enemy of BDO. I don't know why Bill Gates is throwing all his money in 3rd world countries when there is such a tremendous plague in the civilized world, he should focus his philantropic powers on getting rid of Morghulis and save BDO EU Siege scene once and for all!

Special mentions: Xenocrat the only one that might stop Fink, Dreamachaser for finally purchasing Blacklust off ebay, Freja for keeping VoS alive, everyone else that I forgot, sorry I have a bad memory.

29 people like this

Posted

TIER LIST 

I like the choice of colour

Posted

Why are people so obsessed to see a 50vs90? You don't need a PhD in mathematics to understand these numbers....

It's not hard to wipe Addicted, the problem is they have 50 more in the back ;p I think Enemy can outgear that gap.

Posted

4 top guild in mediah would be the dream scenario probably, but you also have to understand that all these 4 guilds have one big priority that most people don't realize:

Make the people in the guild happy.

Why would Sovereign, one of the strongest guild in the server, go Serendia? They lost a lot of people and a few fights in a row and they just needed to relax one or two weeks mawing plebs left and right.

Addicted have to pick carefully, they never had a real siege for MONTHS and now there should be some pressure on them to actually perform and show up to the hype.

I don't really know about Enemy but once you taste the sweet 5 week streak payouts it's hard to ignore castles, I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to go for a win instead of just go for the challenge.

For us as you said I tried to set up something in Mediah on the podcast but I don't think other guild leaders took me seriously, so rip :P

But, but, but I thought everyone flocked to those guilds for the amazing PvP...... 

So surely going for a fight with all the top guilds in 1 region should provide said PvP and make everyone happy. 4 hours of back and forth fights, changing sides, no teaming up at all and constant tension and fear of who will attack who....

Just kidding, we all know by now they just want to mow plebs while sitting on piles of cash. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

and yes I know Enemy sorta moves around looking for the best fights, don't zerg me. 

Posted

I like the choice of colour

936.jpg

8 people like this

Posted

-------------------

the discussion if tamers or rangers are more useless in sieges is unnecessary, since both classes are bottom tier:

1. zerkers

2. wizards

3. witches

4. warriors

5. sorcs

6. DKs

rest is whatever.

Now i see why enemy lost against addicted in their gvg, they lack the knowledge of using valks in a siege/gvg. and ofc numbers ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) as allways.

It's not hard to wipe Addicted, the problem is they have 50 more in the back ;p I think Enemy can outgear that gap.

i would like to see millenium wipe em, and then we can talk, aren't enemy and addicted same gearlvl almost ? addicted are just more. (correct me if i am wrong)

Posted

Why do u keep this bait going? Everyone in both guilds pretty much knows the outcome as u can read in multiple occasions.

Addicted and Enemy are in an alliance so we would never fight each other anyways (even started to whale together - Mytoko ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Please stop. 

Thank you sir.

3 people like this

Posted

Why do u keep this bait going? Everyone in both guilds pretty much knows the outcome as u can read in multiple occasions.

Addicted and Enemy are in an alliance so we would never fight each other anyways (even started to whale together - Mytoko ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Please stop. 

Thank you sir.

B-but, they are god tier, THEY CAN DO IT!

I'll stop the bait once saturday comes, you may rest at ease ^_^

Posted

proof ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

eneddicted.png

9 people like this