• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

they zerged us on a non mandatory node war :( feelsbadman

Posted

I am wondering for a while but why do you always mention how long it took? Is this in any way relevant? :>

Well, I think its because of djules because he and his guild completed 1000 worker tasks in 1 hour and 30 minutes.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Trina Fort

RLXT vs Oldskool (61) vs Addicted (?)

Addicted won in 1hr30mins

Trina Fort 

RLXT(25ish ?) vs Oldskool (61) vs Addicted ( 68) 

RLXT died after  ~20 mins , Oldskool after 1h30mins 

very bad attendance of us today and overall bad performance could have ended it atleast 30 mins earlier

GG WP to Oldskool nice base position very hard choke points.

edit for djules: we build the fort within 30 mins ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Sneakynation
1 person likes this

Posted

I am wondering for a while but why do you always mention how long it took? Is this in any way relevant? :>

There is a huge difference between winning/losing in 20m and 1h30m, isn't that a bit... obvious?

6 people like this

Posted

they zerged us on a non mandatory node war :( feelsbadman

FAKE NEWS !!!11

Posted

Waragon's Nest (Tier 1)

Varshen Vs. Kamasilve Vs. Arkangeles Vs. Parabellum Vs. empty fort

We started by scouting for all the bases while looking at what happened. Kamasilve seemed to have the upper hand against Arkangeles and they wiped a few of our groups with ease, so we decided to get an attack going on them. We had record signups today with 37!!! though 2 or 3 couldn't make it in the end :(

With the help of Arkangeles we managed to take out Kamasilve (which we probably couldn't have done alone). Then we moved to Arkangeles. Finally Parabellum's fortress was revealed on the map, and we legit spent 10+ minutes trying to get up there, amazing base location. Unfortunately for them they had no more than a handful of people, and though they spent the war keeping our defense team active, they were no match.

GG

3 people like this

Posted

There is a huge difference between winning/losing in 20m and 1h30m, isn't that a bit... obvious?

Well my question was why it matters and not if there is a difference :> 

1 person likes this

Posted

oh guilds do it for attention ofc Ling ^^

Posted

Well my question was why it matters and not if there is a difference :> 

it matters in terms of a report because it can give a general idea of how the 2 forces matched, if with slightly lower numbers oldskool held for 1:30 hours it gives the impression of a good performance from OS or poor one from Ad, sure it doesn't tell the story of the nw but it's additional information for the others, hence it matters^^

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

We had to focus RTLX the first 20 minutes and in the process we lost some structures to Oldskool. We had to rebuild them which sadly took significantly longer than it shoud've. The engages on Oldskool therefore started relatively late and we actually managed to get their fort down to 4% in one of the first few engages, that was quite early on. 

After that they however rebuilded their base to around 50% and were utilizing the chokepoints very nicely. The timers were rising which put us in a disadvantage due to the travel time. Oldskool woudn't really let us regroup and would push out constantly. In the last few engages we adapted and took our time with proper regrouping. That resulted in several clean wipes where we could deal massive damage to the fort.

I think that it was a great fight, Oldskool performed very well considering their numbers.

Edited by Judaism
2 people like this

Posted

We had to focus RTLX the first 20 minutes and in the process we lost some structures to Oldskool. We had to rebuild them which sadly took significantly longer than it shoud've. The engages on Oldskool therefore started relatively late and we actually managed to get their fort down to 4% in one of the first few engages, that was quite early on. 

After that they however rebuilded their base to around 50% and were utilizing the chokepoints very nicely. The timers were rising which put us in a disadvantage due to the travel time. Oldskool woudn't really let us regroup and would push out constantly. In the last few engages we adapted and took our time with proper regrouping. That resulted in several clean wipes where we could deal massive damage to the fort.

I think that it was a great fight, Oldskool performed very well considering their numbers.

One time you guys engaged my game audio crashed. YOUR  ENGAGE MADE MY AUDIO CRASH GOD DAMNIT.

2 people like this

Posted

it matters in terms of a report because it can give a general idea of how the 2 forces matched, if with slightly lower numbers oldskool held for 1:30 hours it gives the impression of a good performance from OS or poor one from Ad, sure it doesn't tell the story of the nw but it's additional information for the others, hence it matters^^

Isnt it rather more often missleading as the numbers were not mentioned? And thats what i wanna say in general actually. Because somtimes people say that the fight was over in 30 mins but noone knows how many numbers each guild had and then it looks like one guild did so good or just rolled over.

Posted

One time you guys engaged my game audio crashed. YOUR  ENGAGE MADE MY AUDIO CRASH GOD DAMNIT.

I was fighting you outside in a 1v1 but you called some backup, I sadly had to run for it ¬¬

Posted

considering we could only build 3 recovery 1 flame an a supply depot, i dont think we did so bad, considering the base locatiion

Posted

considering we could only build 3 recovery 1 flame an a supply depot, i dont think we did so bad, considering the base locatiion

Why do you have a Dragonball avatar in 2k17

Posted

Why are you still Italian that country died 5 years ago with its economy __/|\

3 people like this

Posted

Isnt it rather more often missleading as the numbers were not mentioned? And thats what i wanna say in general actually. Because somtimes people say that the fight was over in 30 mins but noone knows how many numbers each guild had and then it looks like one guild did so good or just rolled over.

I did mention our numbers though, was waiting for the other guilds to post their numbers.

Posted

datas are datas, when they are incomplete they are always misleading, it's up to people brains to make out proper information off the datas they are given, or knowing you can't make anything out of it if the information is too partial or misleading^^

Datas are never bad, it's what you make of them^^

Posted

Datas are never bad, it's what you make of them^^

2+2 = 22, i am right you are wrong.

2 people like this

Posted

2+2 = 22, i am right you are wrong.

i admit i'm terrible at math, you won :|

Posted

"castle" guild

lel.thumb.jpg.b96d99f82edc11473ceec50739

90 people on a T2, ayy lmao

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

"castle" guild

Yeah we tried to get 6 guilds for a T3 but we could only get 5 so we decided to go for a T2. 

Edited by Ricardo
19 people like this

Posted (edited)

"castle" guild

We wanted to know how it feels to farm Manshas...atleast once in our BDO career.

Unfortunately there were no enemies.

11231321.thumb.png.d9adf65c212643bb1867f

I must say the fort put up a good fight. We almost got wiped once. Gf! 

I hope we go there again next week. I missed the smell of the potato fields.

Edited by Rip
2 people like this

Posted

"castle" guild

Very one sided fight, we zerged that -----ing empty fort... It stood no chance.

2 people like this

Posted

Yeah we tried to get 6 guilds for a T3 but we could only get 5 so we decided to go for a T2. 

I reached my like limit. So here I give you a +1