• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Who knows? Maybe some individual, or maybe no one, sure not as a guild. 

The guild is always rainbows and sunshine with everyone, but you sure have a lot of individuals in there. 

Posted

Maybe just declare wars and kill each other instead of talking here? :thinking:

1 person likes this

Posted

The guild is always rainbows and sunshine with everyone, but you sure have a lot of individuals in there. 

Sounds like Mongolis, with you right there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

I dont know why you quoted me. I never said you guys left because you were about to lose. We had no idea why you guys were leaving but the thing is you did not stay till the end and thats what i am talking about. Thats why i said you just played half-assed (even though i know you did your best during this 1h or how long it was). I wanted to fight you till the end to see the real result in the end.

Everyone in oldskool would've loved to finish that nodewar but it was pretty hard pushing back the time of the Enemy GvG. The nodewar idea was a last minute decision and was kind of an attempt at sniping it since we only saw 1 fort built on it. Nothing wrong with playing half-assed though, thats what Non-mandatory nodewars are pretty much.

1 person likes this

Posted

Since you were able to write Nietzsche's name correctly, I am very confident that you are capable of reading my words again and understand that I didn't rate anybody. Regardless of our and our enemies' strenght we did our best.

"Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings - always darker, emptier and simpler." - Nietzsche

I see you failed see the self-mockery in my post, but that's okay!

Posted (edited)

As annoying, hypocritical and insultive they are occasionally, I am pretty sure the usual forum warriors of Enemy would not have whined about the decision Oldskool took last night. It was reasonable considering their circumstances. They needed the second node but made an appointment earlier this week. They lost two node wars and had to take a decision because of that. I, personally, would have not built at splashing point if I wanted an easy fight though.

Furthermore it will be an interesting night for them I assume. Last possibility to get the node. Not having a full base in this week's siege is gonna be an issue for sure.

Edited by BANiSH
1 person likes this

Posted

Thursday is a difficult night because Morghulis Forest or Splashing Point are the only T3s available.

There's always Friday though, right?

1 person likes this

Posted

guys

i have a can of oil in my left, and a bucket filled with water in my right hand.

choose yourself:

left hand:

how can a guild that is into nodewars and sieges for the better part of a year now not see when a 70+ guild leaves the nodewar? step up your scouting game. its the most important part in wars.

right hand:

chill guys. i didnt wanna insult anyone or spread accusations. i just wanted to point out that my friends from oldskool left the nodewar to hold on to our agreement. it was early and i maybe didnt choose my words wisely enough. 

Posted

giphy.gif

Posted

Forums in a nutshell.

forums.jpg

I like it. Especially since I can sneak in another Nietzsche quote.

The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.

Posted (edited)

As annoying, hypocritical and insultive they are occasionally, I am pretty sure the usual forum warriors of Enemy would not have whined about the decision Oldskool took last night. It was reasonable considering their circumstances. They needed the second node but made an appointment earlier this week. They lost two node wars and had to take a decision because of that. I, personally, would have not built at splashing point if I wanted an easy fight though.

Furthermore it will be an interesting night for them I assume. Last possibility to get the node. Not having a full base in this week's siege is gonna be an issue for sure.

Let's not open that can of worms shall we? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Still, you're right, nobody's willing to just accept the simple truth that Oldskool are terrible at organizing ( <3 ) and as such they tried a snipe during an organized event. It didn't work, so they did what they had to and kept their word.

Forums in a nutshell.

forums.jpg

Replace with Mongolis and Millennium logo, with the ecception that it actually is the case for you guys as you have no reasonable claim in this topic, as the truth has been explained quite exhaustively already.

Edited by Sheranna
2 people like this

Posted

Replace with Mongolis and Millennium logo, with the ecception that it actually is the case for you guys as you have no reasonable claim in this topic, as the truth has been explained quite exhaustively already.

We have our own, thanks!

m&m.jpg

Posted

S A L T

Posted

Guts replaced Grt in the most consistent retarded posts here. That is something to be proud of

3 people like this

Posted

I miss Grt. :(

1 person likes this

Posted

I like to work with filth, that's why I mention you guys a lot @Matys <(^_^<)

Posted

You seem to forget the most important thing about yesterday's T3.

Blindskool members should book a meeting with their ophtalmologist.

http://imgur.com/a/TOeCJ

40min of free scouting.

1 person likes this

Posted

I like to work with filth, that's why I mention you guys a lot @Matys <(^_^<)

I rather be filth than spread more bullshit from my mouth than enitre farm of cows

Posted

I rather be filth than spread more bullshit from my mouth than enitre farm of cows

I don't about your mouth, but you sure type some nasty stuff. :^)

Posted

I don't about your mouth, but you sure type some nasty stuff. :^)

Memes can drastically change a person's mind and induce depression.

1 person likes this

Posted

Memes can drastically change a person's mind and induce depression.

But what if the person is already depressed, the memes will shut it down?

Posted

But what if the person is already depressed, the memes will shut it down?

I'll refer you to :

Studies on this matter (Colorized, circa 1852) :

tumblr_mrjo1yQtic1qlljf5o1_500.gif

Posted

I'll refer you to :

Studies on this matter (Colorized, circa 1852) :

tumblr_mrjo1yQtic1qlljf5o1_500.gif

Excellent read my chocolate friend.