• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Grats to M&M for taking Val, impressive work! Tho i gotta say looked like Resilience were a wildcard in your favor^^

Edited by Nacario
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

BALENOS TERRITORY

KHAOS vs VOS vs HARMONY vs LEVIATHAN vs WASTED vs RAGNAROK vs DEATH_FACTORY

I'll only talk about our point of view. I cant say what happened to other guilds because i didnt see them.

We (Death_Factory) wanted to take part on sieges today. After a fast scout, we made a temporary pact with KHAOS and RAGNAROK to take down Harmony. We know we were the weakest guild there, so we did our best against Harmony. After 1 hour and a half, harmony had no structures and 3 guilds inside their base.

Once Harmony went down, we decided to fastly attack wasted. Surprisingly KHAOS decided to attack them too so wasted fell fast after our elephant entered inside their base.

After some good charges Wasted went down. After that, we talked with KHAOS to attack both guilds to RAGNAROK. Both guilds attacking them, so they fell in some minutes.

After that we tried a Command to Gather near KHAOS Base, but we did it wrong and finally they cleaned us. After that, our base was seriously damaged due to Harmony and Ragnarok charges. we cleaned KHAOS 1 time, but after that, KHAOS cleaned us. Our base was destroyed very fast, so we stayed there seeing our base falling.

GG to all guilds, was a very good siege for us. 

Edited by Elisabeth Soul
4 people like this

Posted

GIF

20 people like this

Posted

you forgot to mention the guild that had more member then you guys had kills :)

gg to VoS

Posted

I have to say the bugs with siege weapons and elephants causing games to completely freeze/crash is getting worse. Sometimes they become completely unusable in huge fights O.o 

Really hope something is done to fix this soon

1 person likes this

Posted

I have to say the bugs with siege weapons and elephants causing games to completely freeze/crash is getting worse. Sometimes they become completely unusable in huge fights O.o 

welcome to bdo sieges, been like this for ages lol

Posted

GIF

x0LW_f-maxage-0.gif

2 people like this

Posted

you forgot to mention the guild that had more member then you guys had kills :)

gg to VoS

OMG sorry, totally forgot them. I'll edit right now.

Posted (edited)

The grandfather genes have turned on this night

Edited by RNGGod
1 person likes this

Posted

As an Elephant Rider, i can only agree. still its better than it was 1 month ago :)

Posted

Good siege, i guess you wont underestimate us again malaka

Posted (edited)

Atleast it wasnt only me facepalming all the time when I saw the stream. (nice buffbar)

Edited by Lennii

Posted

Nanaro that wasnt the video dude xD

I made other that was better xD

1 person likes this

Posted

Link to latest podcast is here. Also might be on youtube if It exported. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/137448075

Thank you all for being there, for all the follows, all the support and for being awesome. I really do hope this game will get even bigger with all of us working towards it. We even had our first EU/NA stream collab today! xD  Cya all guys, Cheers.

P.S.: Check out @Rinel 's first post for all the links and nodewar spreadsheet. Special thanks go to her. :)

2 people like this

Posted

What did Heedun say that triggered Lacari? Accuracy memes?

yep xD

Posted

Addicted the ManUp of EU. I lold.

Posted

NA Plebs we bring civilization from EU

Columbus Day.jpg

8 people like this

Posted

Addicted the ManUp of EU. I lold.

are they monkeys too :thinking: ?

1 person likes this

Posted

yes

apmonkey.JPG

Posted

You wont kill anything, no acc. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Posted

What should be Diffrent? lol

They would know about some trick u can do in Valencia castle, and they would use in better way cannons. for example. i saw that they was almost all the time hawacha n cannos in addicted base, how thats possible ? with 5 guild u could easly send 10 canons + and they woiuld clear everything inside and even help, with atackiakinc cuz fire n noraml cannon balss should to damg n knockback oponents.

Posted

lol last night was interesting, if we see ManUp use traps next siege then I'm gonna ask for the bill ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)__/|\

6 people like this