• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

lol last night was interesting, if we see ManUp use traps next siege then I'm gonna ask for the bill ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)__/|\

When was the last time ManUp had a siege ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)__/|\

Posted (edited)

Interesting node and siege thing they have in NA. All top guilds hire small guilds to help them in the castle taking and in turn the members of the top guilds join said small guilds and help them get t3 nodes. Maybe with the militia system coming in there will be a function of being a proper mercenary guild since you will be awarded with rewards when you get "contracted" by other guilds and helping them get a territory . Sounds very nice with a little diversion in guild structure when you attend sieges, as you don't have to stress members that much and keep it small but still get pvp and money .

Edited by HOMRAH

Posted

Dreamchaser > djules

ss+(2017-04-23+at+01.35.51).jpg

6 people like this

Posted

lol last night was interesting, if we see ManUp use traps next siege then I'm gonna ask for the bill ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)__/|\

I guess I went to sleep before that. Did they really not use stun traps on NA?

Posted

Yup.

Posted

How much more monkeyish can they get ? ¯\_ツ_/¯

Posted

exercise-to-burn-off-mm.jpg?w=700

Posted

Hidden Content

Guess I got a few weeks of cardio ahead of me after today. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted (edited)

Kamasylve Temple T3 Mediah

Millennium v Inside v Oldskool

Oldskool die first after Inside

gg wp

Edited by Alliennw
1 person likes this

Posted

Inside had a really good base location and a lot of attendees, I hope to see them in the siege scene soon.

GG wp to everyone in Kamasilve

1 person likes this

Posted

Guess I got a few weeks of cardio ahead of me after today. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Disappointed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Oldskool had a non mandatory nodewar we just wanted some fun

Posted

Oldskool had a non mandatory nodewar we just wanted some fun

I hope you enjoyed your 20 minutes of fun ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (Just joking btw)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I hope you enjoyed your 20 minutes of fun ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (Just joking btw)

Hope you weren't DISAPPOINTED.

Edited by Amatsu
1 person likes this

Posted

I enjoy how its conveniently left out that Millennium and Inside felt the urge to team up for our lovely little 40-man non-mandatory node war evening. Relevant picture below.

e8ccd78f891ddfffec6e8c4e54e21948

1 person likes this

Posted

it wasnt that u had info where we standup tower and come to us? and u complain? :D

Posted (edited)

Numbers on Millennium and Inside?

it wasnt that u had info where we standup tower and come to us? and u complain? :D

Not as far as I know.

Edited by Tryldom

Posted (edited)

I enjoy how its conveniently left out that Millennium and Inside felt the urge to team up for our lovely little 40-man non-mandatory node war evening. Relevant picture below.

Inside was actually killing Millennium players outside your base. 

Anyway gg

Edited by Rip

Posted (edited)

50>

hehe

Edited by Alliennw

Posted

S A L T

2 people like this

Posted

Holy shit that one Inside blader, ----- that guy with a thousand flaming dildos, he is damn good.

Posted

Dosix leader and best player of Inside

very good player

Posted (edited)

S A L T

Yeah man, the guild saying nothing but GG's in the end for the entirety of todays node war is the salty one, not the guild spamming insults in say since minute one. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Whatever floats your boat.

Inside was actually killing Millennium players outside your base. 

Anyway gg

I'll be sure to tell that to all the annexes they destroyed when we pushed the Millennium base.

Edited by Tryldom
2 people like this

Posted

Yeah man, the guild saying nothing but GG's in the end for the entirety of todays node war is the salty one, not the guild spamming insults in say since minute one. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Whatever floats your boat.

Dodging is an insult? :^)

Posted

Alumn Rock Valley (Tier 1)

Varshen(38) Vs. Access_Denied(27?) Vs. Urna Vs. Prawnhub

Access_Denied GM approached me for a 1v1 at the end of the war right before we started, so we obliged, seeing as it seemed like fun. It worked out great in the end since Acces_Denies took out Prawnhub and Varshen took out (most of) Urna. To speed it up Access_Denied had one push on Urna's fort after we got it to 35% and after their push we finished it off. We then fought out a 1v1 which Varshen won 3 minutes before the deadline. Very good fight, we had a lot of fun, and everyone was friendly \o/ GG to all participants

7 people like this