• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Djules shotcalling

ec6b60c7d1.gif

Djules in the club

77e93f517a.gif

16 people like this

Posted

zerging is bad

Posted (edited)

I'll be sure to tell that to all the annexes they destroyed when we pushed the Millennium base.

That was their decision. As far as I know Millennium had no influence on that.

Like I said before and I'll repeat...Inside was actually killing Millennium players outside your base. In my books that's not teaming up, but whatever I'm not here to discuss these useless technicalities.

I'll never understand why people always add unfounded details trying to embellish their side of the story. 

I hope you didn't expect to win this with 40 people against 70. I respect you guys and I recognize that you're good, but you're not Enemy.

Edited by Rip
1 person likes this

Posted

I enjoy how its conveniently left out that 

I loved the lacari stream, the part about the problem of EU sieges, conveniently leaving out that oldskool is avoiding addicted on territories. 

Why tho, I heard gear doesn't matter last night, it's all cpu and skills and you bring the numbers aswell.

Posted

forgot to mention this - 

glish ruins was free for enemy today too

1 person likes this

Posted

12 people like this

Posted

^
Next time someone thinks about telling me my vids are biased I will send them back to this, otherwise nice to see some people doing stuff for laughs, thumbs up.

1 person likes this

Posted

^
Next time someone thinks about telling me my vids are biased I will send them back to this, otherwise nice to see some people doing stuff for laughs, thumbs up.

XD Thats true tho cant belive they display them selfs as hunter not as brainless titan zerg ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 people like this

Posted

Brainless zerg would end up in constant friendly fire. There was no friendlyfire.

Posted

Damm then im so sorry i really respect morgh now you open my eyes  ! They are actually only half brain dead now 

Brainless zerg would end up in constant friendly fire. There was no friendlyfire.

LUL 

Posted

^

Well it's a valencia siege parody, a parody is like never going to be unbiased, i think what people complained about was a "siege scene parody" that was mostly centered about enemy

But i think you shouldn't care either way, i mean, it's work you put into something you're not payed for, so you're supposed to do the F you want with it

If people want something different they're welcome to try and make it, it's true of any kind of complaint if you don't like what others do, do it yourself :P

xD Thats true tho cant belive they display them selfs as hunter not as brainless titan zerg ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Name normal functional human beings that depicts themselves as the villain :P

Oldskool thinks they're doing right, Sovereign is, Addicted is, M&M is, everyone is, it's how we work, smart people see that and accept other views or discuss them in a proper fashion, others don't^^
(not talking about you since you haven't expressed any particular judgement, just general talk)

4 people like this

Posted

dw dreamchaser, I'm just having a laugh. I enjoy every parody made doesnt matter if its super good or shit. I love the effort and i encourage people to do it too, its fun :)

Posted

thats true atleast people try to creat content for the community even if its bad :D 

2 people like this

Posted

I loved the lacari stream, the part about the problem of EU sieges, conveniently leaving out that oldskool is avoiding addicted on territories. 

Why tho, I heard gear doesn't matter last night, it's all cpu and skills and you bring the numbers aswell.

We can bring anywhere from 70 to 90 depending on attendance. Addicted always brings close to 100. They have better overall numbers, gear and they have a bunch of good players. We have fought them enough to know we can't win one on one.

Are we supposed to fight them week after week and leave territories alone for you other guilds, closer to our strength level, because we're closer to Addicteds level than you are? The M&M alliance has a better chance to fight Addicted one on one (two) than we do, so you sure you aren't the ones dodging by keeping your better half in a castle?

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

I Think I was Wrong here.. carry on

Edited by Shackel

Posted

We can bring anywhere from 70 to 90 depending on attendance. Addicted always brings close to 100. They have better overall numbers, gear and they have a bunch of good players. We have fought them enough to know we can't win one on one.

Are we supposed to fight them week after week and leave territories alone for you other guilds, closer to our strength level, because we're closer to Addicteds level than you are? The M&M alliance has a better chance to fight Addicted one on one (two) than we do, so you sure you aren't the ones dodging by keeping your better half in a castle?

the only ones to go to them in 3 months, now we're the dodgers. We know the guilds stronger than us, but at least we don't use some 'siege simulator game' as excuse to sit back and eat incentive. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I heard all addicted members use Alienware ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

We were the ones going for Addicted in the first place, and then we just went for the castle. Our goal is not to go and get a glorified Bernianto Farm region, exactly what Addicted has been doing for the last 7-8 weeks in Valencia. What you want to understand is that the real lamers in this story are Addicted, who pretend they want PvP but do their best to get the easiest guild funds every week. Wannabe GvG boiz. They defended very well on Valencia but they yet have to prove they're capable of retaking it with no draw.

Now, regarding Dodgeskool, you guys sort have become a running gag at this point. Put 2 underdogs together and you get what you deserve. Playing bigdick squad and bullying so-called manshas will not make you stronger, whereas if you actually played for the challenge and PvP, you'd be actively seeking Addicted (=challenge) and not Millennium (=mansha grinding, even though you got rekt yesterday). We're just applying what works in sieges, and if you don't like that then BDO isn't the game for you. Numbers > PC specs > Global Gearscore >>>>> Accuracy/Evasion/AP >>>>> Eiene.

I heard all addicted members use Alienware ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

look at my rig aaayyyy lmao

dell-inspiron-15-7559-1.jpg?itok=Vg7O3On

Posted

Now, regarding Dodgeskool, you guys sort have become a running gag at this point. Put 2 underdogs together and you get what you deserve. Playing bigdick squad and bullying so-called manshas will not make you stronger, whereas if you actually played for the challenge and PvP, you'd be actively seeking Addicted (=challenge) and not Millennium (=mansha grinding, even though you got rekt yesterday). We're just applying what works in sieges, and if you don't like that then BDO isn't the game for you. Numbers > PC specs > Global Gearscore >>>>> Accuracy/Evasion/AP >>>>> Eiene.

If we can't beat Mill and Morgh 1v2 we're not ready for Addicted.

Posted

Hmm, that's arguable though. I sincerely think that in a scenario, given equivalent numbers, it will come down to who has the better base build. With that in mind, it's true that Addicted has some insanely geared players that will carry a lot, we saw that on Valencia retake attempt.

But again, my point still stands, you will never "be ready" if you don't gauge yourself in real fights. We all know how the powercreep works in BDO, and leaving a guild stockpile on funds/incentives week after week is something we should avoid if we don't want to have to rely on such antics as 6v1ing. Because for all we know, Addicted has numbers, Global Gearscore, and on top of that, wizards and witches that do the work, allowing players such as Artiia to really shine on the battlefield.

Now I get your point, if you don't have the gearscore, it's easy to just say "we're not ready". Well, if you leave the situation to status quo, indeed, and you will never be ready. The easy way out of such situations is to humble down and work the way we did with that Valencia retake attempt.

4 people like this

Posted

What you need is a new brand that catches the eye, like M&M flows well on tongue. Something new and powerful that will boost morale, O&..? Rest is up to you.

Posted

What you need is a new brand that catches the eye, like M&M flows well on tongue. Something new and powerful that will boost morale, O&..? Rest is up to you.

Dont see any guild to ally and go up against Addicted. In everyones eyes, Oldskool is the guild to take out first, not to ally with. 

Posted

The capital R after your O& is just so out there man... :D 

Posted

Dont see any guild to ally and go up against Addicted. In everyones eyes, Oldskool is the guild to take out first, not to ally with. 

Im sure if @Heedun started streaming with facecam he would reach out to Djules' soul and make him more round around the edges to see reason

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Why would any guild attack Oldskool instead of Addicted?

Edited by Salaryman