• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Im sure if @Heedun started streaming with facecam he would reach out to Djules' soul and make him more round around the edges to see reason

I'm blessed with the power of the Italian connection of 0.79mb in upload :( 

Posted

I'm blessed with the power of the Italian connection of 0.79mb in upload :( 

how is that even possible?

Posted

When Addicted is not in the picture Oldskool is priority, if Addicted is there they would obviously be priority.

Nobody said Oldskool (or Enemy) needs to fight Addicted alone, that is what you make of it. Maybe you know you can't beat them but then go for the draw, make them move around, make them go for fights instead of letting them get fat and they'll bleed like the rest of us.

Now this incentive = gear excuse is being used so much while nobody did anything about it, sovereign was too weakened to even draw and the next 2 in line don't want put their stupid pride aside to stop it and settled on a castle yelling at the rest of the server. Then some bullshit game gets created and used as excuse because 'we need to create our own PvP content if kakao doesn't provide', kakao provides, you're just not fully using it, it just wouldn't be as profitable.

I get that you don't want to bleed because you lose or draw a bunch of times, but realize that this struggle is a daily reality for the rest of the guilds, guilds you asked to step up. It won't last, we've seen guilds implode and die out already, you could wonder what would be worse Addicted/Oldskool/Enemy/Sovereign (already did sorta) bleeding or more of the 'mid-tier' guilds that implode or die out making an even bigger gap. 

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

It's just more fun to go after "weaker", "easier" opponents week after week so they could lose Every. Single. Time. And then cry on the podcast. Even resilience has more of a backbone even with that one time backstabbing (who cares anyway, is just game and tactics)

Much PvP, much fun, much skill, much epen.

Go and grow some balls before being so hypocritical all the time Mr "top 4 EU guilds" that only dare to fight "2nd tier guilds".

Edited by Zekiel
2 people like this

Posted

I get that you don't want to bleed because you lose or draw a bunch of times, but realize that this struggle is a daily reality for the rest of the guilds, guilds you asked to step up. It won't last, we've seen guilds implode and die out already, you could wonder what would be worse Addicted/Oldskool/Enemy/Sovereign (already did sorta) bleeding or more of the 'mid-tier' guilds that implode or die out making an even bigger gap. 

Grind, Harmony, Ember, etc... The list is long.

What are the guilds stayed strong even in adversity since launch ? Those "T2 guilds" that try their best to mix things up.

On another note, I was really impressed by Inside yesterday. Had never heard of them, but their base on Kamasilve was DANK. Also, Dosix MVP.

Posted

Go and grow some balls before being so hypothetical all the time Mr "top 4 EU guilds" that only dare to fight "2nd tier guilds".

Ok so the past 4 times we attacked a castle the holder was: Sovereign (Mediah), 2x Enemy (Calpheon) and then we went for Valencia that was uncontested.

I get that you just want to spark a reaction from us but please try to say something smart next time!

2 people like this

Posted

Grind, Harmony, Ember, etc... The list is long.

What are the guilds stayed strong even in adversity since launch ? Those "T2 guilds" that try their best to mix things up.

On another note, I was really impressed by Inside yesterday. Had never heard of them, but their base on Kamasilve was DANK. Also, Dosix MVP.

Was Ember really considered a strong siege guild tho? and Grind --> Grindmony --> Addicted, the majority moved from powerhouse to powerhouse keeping the same stale situation.

Pretty sure Inside is from Jordine and has been around as long as I can remember, always with the 'PvP guild' description, so who knows they might finally be moving up. 

Posted (edited)

Was Ember really considered a strong siege guild tho? and Grind --> Grindmony --> Addicted, the majority moved from powerhouse to powerhouse keeping the same stale situation.

Pretty sure Inside is from Jordine and has been around as long as I can remember, always with the 'PvP guild' description, so who knows they might finally be moving up. 

Ember got a period in which they got a strong status, but sadly they couldn't keep it for more than three/four weeks. They couldn't handle the drama and some of their losses and I have yet to hear from them in node/siege again.

PS : And yeah, they moved from powerhouse to powerhouse. That's the issue with those guilds ; the very moment the boat starts shaking, they jump to the rescue ship and move on, with no actuall will of getting PvP/challenge, they only want the easy gains.

Ok so the past 4 times we attacked a castle the holder was: Sovereign (Mediah), 2x Enemy (Calpheon) and then we went for Valencia that was uncontested.

I get that you just want to spark a reaction from us but please try to say something smart next time!

And out of curiosity, after 4 attempts, did  those attempts impact your longterm guild goals or the way you function in sieges ? What did you guys learn from those experiences ?

Edited by Karmek
1 person likes this

Posted

Sovereign at that moment not weak but weakened to a point you knew you could take them 

Enemy not weak but numbers in your favor so you know you have a chance, also Sovereign was there to help with the castle. 

Valencia, join the cluster----- bcuz you felt that was the best chance to snatch a win amongst weaker guilds.

Avoided the now refreshed Sovereign in Mediah and still dodging Addicted, 1 you fear you can't beat anymore the other you 'know' you can't beat due to a no actual siege mechanics game/GvG. Not that impressive to me. 

Posted

All I see in this thread at this point is a bunch of entitled, salty trolls.

What even are these arguments. Are you trying to make us look bad for not actively seeking a fight we can't win on saturdays (pointing out weekday here since we actually do seek these fights out otherwise)?

If you sign up for conquest wars, expect to fight top guilds for castles. It's not our fault you compensate for lower gear, levels and dedicationgap (tm) with numbers and what, fighting stronger guilds make you feel bad on an individual level? At least we aren't combating your 160-170 man alliance by zerging you down on equal numbers and instead give you a "fair" fight.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Sovereign at that moment not weak but weakened to a point you knew you could take them 

Enemy not weak but numbers in your favor so you know you have a chance, also Sovereign was there to help with the castle. 

Valencia, join the cluster----- bcuz you felt that was the best chance to snatch a win amongst weaker guilds.

Avoided the now refreshed Sovereign in Mediah and still dodging Addicted, 1 you fear you can't beat anymore the other you 'know' you can't beat due to a no actual siege mechanics game/GvG. Not that impressive to me. 

giphy.gif

I can picture Whane doing this when he saw it. 

Edited by Saltyjordine
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

All I see in this thread at this point is a bunch of entitled, salty trolls.

What even are these arguments. Are you trying to make us look bad for not actively seeking a fight we can't win on saturdays (pointing out weekday here since we actually do seek these fights out otherwise)?

If you sign up for conquest wars, expect to fight top guilds for castles. It's not our fault you compensate for lower gear, levels and dedicationgap (tm) with numbers and what, fighting stronger guilds make you feel bad on an individual level? At least we aren't combating your 160-170 man alliance by zerging you down on equal numbers and instead give you a "fair" fight.

There's no problem with going after fights that you can win. The problem lies in the hypocrisy that you show after every single loss.

Nobody would have anything to say to you if you would jus accept reality instead of holding your noses so high when you don't have anything to show for it except a big mouth afterwards calling out everybody else

Edited by Zekiel

Posted

"Dodging" We do go for fights, and you are apparently not even aware what dodging even means.
And if you were a little more aware, we are not on the same level as say Addicted or enemy, we have several people at around 440 combined, we can't compete against that. The gear gap is actually huge, and if you are gonna say that doesn't matter, don't kid yourself.

We don't just go to a siege to win it, we do it for the fight, but also it's not as fun when you have absolutely 0 chance of winning without help.
If we only did it to win a territory we would be in potato fields right now.

And for Addicted Heedun have said all along we are up for going with several guilds to take them out.

But what is the point in just bashing our heads in a brick wall alone? When we are not on par, I doubt we could even turtle against Addicted.

(This is personal opinion)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I think everyone wants Addicted to get a fight, if they are zerged or fought by a smaller guild with equal gear/skill.

I can't blame OldSkool for coming Valencia, but Addicted getting a castle to sit in for the cost of building a fort is very frustrating, the M&M alliance went to secure the week of money that was on the castle and some members were expecting Addicted to come back to Valencia again in all honesty (we know you said you wouldn't, but plans change and we understand that).

Edited by Megabeard

Posted

Again, I said this like 2 posts ago already: nobody says you should do it alone. But if you pull up your noses to alliance or teaming up like you do.... you could've reached out to a guild or multiple guilds behind the scenes and kept it quiet and say 'you happened to show up at the same time and Addicted was the logical first target.' That has happened before so.

Instead you talk about weeks of incentive, addicted being dodged, weaker guilds needing to step up, some placebo no stake game, no competition. Your guy even goes on lacari stream and sounds so proud he's part of the 'top 4'  and 2 of those 4 get dodged, leaving out you have the ability to change the situation but you don't.

Posted

We recently fought Oldskool in a nodewar, too.

Posted

We recently fought Oldskool in a nodewar, too.

We sadly had to leave after 1h30m (irrelevant information) cause we had a ERP session planned with @pessle and @Sanks 

8 people like this

Posted

Is there a button to mute someone on forum?

Posted

c1ca06f61a.png

2 people like this

Posted

I think everyone wants Addicted to get a fight, if they are zerged or fought by a smaller guild with equal gear/skill.

I can't blame OldSkool for coming Valencia, but Addicted getting a castle to sit in for the cost of building a fort is very frustrating, the M&M alliance went to secure the week of money that was on the castle and some members were expecting Addicted to come back to Valencia again in all honesty (we know you said you wouldn't, but plans change and we understand that).

M&M are the golden bedstealers, not wanting the fine folk to settle down!

Hopefully that wasnt directed to me </3

Posted

Okay, it seems like very few people see reality here because they're pretty tunnel visioned into dreams.

Yes nobody says we should attack Addicted alone and I personally prefer attacking Addicted with another guild. But reality is, what other guild is there thats willing to go against Addicted or ally up. The remaining guilds are already in alliances, prefer not to ally or hold a territory. Lets be honest here, guilds have already pushed themselves fighting in territory wars to the extent where they've died or lost alot of members (Vikings/Wasted Alliance). As a result of this, theres no longer that many options/guilds to ally with that can go against Addicted. Oldskool will go for Addicted, i'm not sure when since I'm not part of the leadership but its been mentioned thousands of times. We just don't have any plans because we're limited at the moment. No guilds want to ally, no guilds want to attack Addicted, therefore Oldskool is stuck head on the drawing boards.

And to clear up our choice on Saturday, I personally thought Addicted would have still gone for Valencia since they know that territory the best and would probably like to farm for those titles. When news that Addicted was going for Calpheon hit us, our fort was already built in Valencia (which we placed pretty early on a Friday Evening). When we picked Valencia, the first thing we had in mind was "If addicted was going to be there, there will be plenty of guilds that would focus them first (Oldskool included)". Makes sense right?

Posted

Maybe you'd find people who want to ally up against Addicted if you started asking instead of playing the ostrich game.

Oh wait, Odz with that fine [V PEN: Backstab Dagger]

(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

Posted

c1ca06f61a.png

I think that brings oppossite results :D

Hopefully that wasnt directed to me </3

Nah, I just think some people here crossed the line of answering to them at all due to not being able to hold any conversation at all instead throwing false accusations 24/7 and I think my time reading this post will be better if i dont need to skip them :D.

Posted

Maybe you'd find people who want to ally up against Addicted if you started asking instead of playing the ostrich game.

Oh wait, Odz with that fine [V PEN: Ultimate Backstab Dagger]

(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

Fixed that for you

Posted

Fixed that for you

Forgot they still had enough guildfunds to pay incentive for him to buy an ultimate reform stone, thought they blasted their last silver to repair their fences.