• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Pretty much most guilds don't want to ally because they want to do their own thing (whether its fighting solo or only wanting to siege in Balenos/Serendia territories) and I'll respect that. Guilds also don't want to be burned out like what happened to other ex-guilds and ex-alliances. Like I said, theres very little options. We can only pray that someone so happens to build in Calpheon the same time Oldskool does.

Posted

But reality is, what other guild is there thats willing to go against Addicted or ally up.

5 other guilds were found willing to attack addicted for various reasons/payments and recently more guilds are popping up (again), first that come to mind:

Resillience, ShadowElite, DiviumFuror, Ragnarok, ThelynEnor (showed up by themselves saturday), .... there's a lot more still. 

Just got to go and actually ask them and find a deal that benefits both.   

1 person likes this

Posted

t r u t h

Posted (edited)

I heard Enemy can build field HQ (1000 tasks) in 1hr30mins. What if i accidently leak info where Oldskools going on Saturday

c:

Edited by Certify
akiko notice me senpai
3 people like this

Posted

I heard Enemy can build field HQ (1000 tasks) in 1hr30mins. What if i accidently leak info where Oldskools going on Saturday

c:

Im always reading your posts my little butterfly.

Posted

c:

Then what people expected/hoped would happen last Saturday will happen. It's just harder for you now.  

Posted (edited)

Then what people expected/hoped would happen last Saturday will happen. It's just harder for you now.  

Was pretty hard to predict where Addicted goes when placing fort on a Friday evening especially when one person (Djules) baits Addicted to Calpheon and the other (Spaghetti Eater) baits Addicted to Mediah on podcast. But yea none of it kinda mattered because we didn't go to Valencia because we thought Addicted would go there. We went Valencia knowing that theres a chance Addicted will be there BUT there will be other guilds to back us up if it happened.

We weren't chasing after Addicted, more like chasing after a guild to team up with if Addicted dropped in the territory we're going for.

Edited by Certify

Posted

Yeah I bet that's what you hoped. Sounds very comfortable, quietly sharing Valencia with little to no opposition. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Yeah I bet that's what you hoped. Sounds very comfortable, quietly sharing Valencia with little to no opposition. 

Well, there was still little to no opposition so it's alright. 

Edited by Zekiel
2 people like this

Posted

There were other guilds there to contest it, for all we knew Resi brought an ally. 

there could've been more showing up but most chose to stick serendia/balenos, while a few of those guilds coming and focusing us could take us down. 

And what is this, you've sounded very comfortable for a long time now with the weeks on castles you've had with little to no opposition, but when we take the step to free a territory again and return to actually take it we're suddenly looking for easy gains? what's so bad about us getting some money, are the 'PvPers' scared competition could grow? 

Posted

What are the guilds stayed strong even in adversity since launch ?

We (Sovereign - taken part in every siege since launch in some capacity) lost something like 6 weeks in a row and are now stronger in absolute terms than we've ever been (relative to our competition we were probably stronger on Alustin/early merge). The guilds you named disbanded due to a lack of community/a strong core that understands losing is inevitable in a competitive game. Guilds that treat their members like disposable mercenaries will all disband due to relatively minor loses eventually. 

13 people like this

Posted

cmon now. We didn't hid it in the slightest that we're heading Calpheon. We even had a chat in the EU discord feat. Ishkor that day :D 

Posted

Nanaro that wasnt the video dude xD

I made other that was better xD

lul

Posted

Well, there was still little to no opposition so it's alright. 

Yeah man, feels bad. Guess we gotta ally up with Enemy next time so we can get on your level of stre... uhm.. numbers.

And what is this, you've sounded very comfortable for a long time now with the weeks on castles you've had with little to no opposition, but when we take the step to free a territory again and return to actually take it we're suddenly looking for easy gains? what's so bad about us getting some money, are the 'PvPers' scared competition could grow? 

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

I would like to thank @Lyano for showing me how to save my IQ

ignore.png

11 people like this

Posted (edited)

dodgeskool too gud. people already copying us. :(

https://streamable.com/3o8z6

Capturar.thumb.JPG.6c66fa27751baeb09fe2f

transferir.thumb.png.afc802af1c7af88697e

Edited by Rip
12 people like this

Posted (edited)

people killing our afks, no news.

don't get me started on posting quotes/screenshots from other guilds :'D

Edited by FAINTU
afks*

Posted

dodgeskool too gud. people already copying us. :(

https://streamable.com/3o8z6

DIRRWxK.png

Oh boy, dem boys from Oldskool going for QUALITY PvP. Pretty sure Grey was also wearing a fishing outfit. You know, to fish those easy gains to make his epeen grow.

10/10 selfbaited

Posted

Oh no, seems someone gave up our glorious war score tactics. Better come fight us 1v1 to prove how shit we are. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

have your laugh in the forums karmek, i have mine ingame when i see you pvp :'D

btw if you guys give shit to grey for that you might want to self reflect and check yourself first.

leave him out of that since i posted it. can talk shit to me all day yo

Posted

That gif was like supplying weapons to middle eastern nations.

Posted (edited)

wanna have another laugh?

this is me looking for quality pvp at egg hill.

https://streamable.com/5h1it

edit: OH ----- NO CHATCOVER __/|\

Edited by FAINTU
1 person likes this

Posted

have your laugh in the forums karmek, i have mine ingame when i see you pvp :'D

btw if you guys give shit to grey for that you might want to self reflect and check yourself first.

leave him out of that since i posted it. can talk shit to me all day yo

PvP is only a minigame fam, as long as I can at least bait 2 people to chase me I've done my job (shoutout to ThelynnEnnor on Valencia while I was RMBing away).

Just you wait until I get my PEN Dande and it'll be fun for me again

Anyway, still looks like Grey has trouble killing AFKs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

unknown.png

Posted

last time i checked grey's rbf score is still closer to #abletotalktolemon level than allienn's :'D