• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

If Guilds cared about "pvp" they would drop the castle after getting dodged for 1 week no? Unless they are weaker guild and need money to grow

No, because Siege is one aspect of PvP. Open world, internal events, GvG and RBF are also PvP activities you can do in this game as a guild.

Posted

Can't wait for the Militia Update

is it for sieges too?

Posted (edited)

is it for sieges too?

New Militia System for Node/Region Wars

• You have to be qualified to apply for it and once you join, you can stay to attack or defend in node wars. It is a new system to encourage participation in node wars and allow those without a big guild to participate.
  • Once you join the Militia, you won’t have a name or a guild name.
  • If you own a node in the territory, you can choose to defend. If you don’t own any nodes, then you can choose to attack.
  • Corresponding rewards will be provided to the guild you belong.
  • Militia system will be active for 2 hrs after node war starts and you will be kicked out once it finishes.

source: http://dulfy.net/2017/04/08/black-desert-new-content-announcement-for-2017/

I assume Region Wars are sieges, but who knows...

Edited by Rip

Posted

'If you own a node in the territory you can choose to defend....'

sounds like sieges to me, you have to own a node already to help defend.

Posted

I assume Region Wars are sieges, but who knows...

It is sieges yes

Posted

Can my guild stop being plebs on forums please? Get back to grinding. 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Killing afk riders and players carrying goose eggs now? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) That disappointment must have been very great.

Edited by Salaryman
4 people like this

Posted

Killing afk riders and players carrying goose eggs now? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) That's disappointment must have been very great.

We say worst stuff in guild chat, as any guild does. 

Spamming disrespectful shit in Say chat is much worse in my book.

3 people like this

Posted

Can my guild stop being plebs on forums please? Get back to grinding. 

Grinding in 2017 LUL

Posted

Where would you classify calling every NA player shit on a public stream?

11 people like this

Posted

Dodgeskool worst school

Posted

I called NA shit and as a result we got one of the most insightful and interesting conversation between NA and EU we ever had since BDO release, so maybe I should call Morghulis shit and we'll finally get along!

4 people like this

Posted

giphy.gif

2 people like this

Posted

I called NA shit and as a result we got one of the most insightful and interesting conversation between NA and EU we ever had since BDO release, so maybe I should call Morghulis shit and we'll finally get along!

please don't. i love this content! m&m huntin all day everyday.

you know i gotta build my ego back up after gettin smacked by skilled guilds, like enemy :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Interesting yes, but... insightful ? Because basic trifecta theorycrafting is insight to you ?

Posted

I agree with you, you can say anything you want in your guild chat (why shouldn't you anyway).
As for the disrespectful spam on general chat, I caught a glimpse of it, we're against it as well, and warn those who do it. No one said "We'll trash talk you and deal with it!".

BUT

You make it sound as if you're using it as an excuse to just grief our players minding their business. It's like your guys are almost asking for some "disrespectful language" against you.

I hope this isn't your idea of progressing pvp-wise.

1 person likes this

Posted

I agree with you, you can say anything you want in your guild chat (why shouldn't you anyway).
As for the disrespectful spam on general chat, I caught a glimpse of it, we're against it as well, and warn those who do it. No one said "We'll trash talk you and deal with it!".

BUT

You make it sound as if you're using it as an excuse to just grief our players minding their business. It's like your guys are almost asking for some "disrespectful language" against you.

I hope this isn't your idea of progressing pvp-wise.

We never had bad experiences with Millennium up untill your members started to spam in say chat and in the forum after Valencia, we've been respectful with every guild and when Grey said that thing in guild chat he even got mocked for it by other guildies.

That being said after all the say chat spam we rather take the fight in game than in the forum or in the chat, since from your (M&M) part has only been stupid mumbling and pretty idiotic """arguments""" (hurr durr dodgeskul u didnt go calph xDD, d i s a p p o i n t e d amirite??).

I really appreciate the fact that, unlike your guild/alliance mates, you're trying to make your point using reason and respect, so thanks for that!

6 people like this

Posted

i just wanted the egg man

6 people like this

Posted

I am the walrus
Goo goo g'joob

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

DIRRWxK.png

It's just silly that I have to explain myself for the things I say in guildchat xD. Some feelings must be hurt I guess. I like how the screenshot doesn't take anything that it's said below. Actually the next sentence that is just below and I wrote instantly was "I'm kidding". And I actually said that I had some fun having fights with Millenium guys since I think a lot of you are really close to my gear (even above it). This is the last time I'm saying anything about this whole situation, I'm not going to reply to anything about this topic.

About Allienw killing me. Maybe you should know I was afk when I got killed, because using that shit against me its called being an hypocrite.

Edited by GreyOne

Posted

oh u was on my main channel :D

Posted

We never had bad experiences with Millennium up untill your members started to spam in say chat and in the forum after Valencia, we've been respectful with every guild and when Grey said that thing in guild chat he even got mocked for it by other guildies.

That being said after all the say chat spam we rather take the fight in game than in the forum or in the chat, since from your (M&M) part has only been stupid mumbling and pretty idiotic """arguments""" (hurr durr dodgeskul u didnt go calph xDD, d i s a p p o i n t e d amirite??).

I really appreciate the fact that, unlike your guild/alliance mates, you're trying to make your point using reason and respect, so thanks for that!

DIRRWxK.png

It's just silly that I have to explain myself for the things I say in guildchat xD. Some feelings must be hurt I guess. I like how the screenshot doesn't take anything that it's said below. Actually the next sentence that is just below and I wrote instantly was "I'm kidding". And I actually said that I had some fun having fights with Millenium guys since I think a lot of you are really close to my gear (even above it). This is the last time I'm saying anything about this whole situation, I'm not going to reply to anything about this topic.

About Allienw killing me. Maybe you should know I was afk when I got killed, because using that shit against me its called being an hypocrite.

Story doesn't add up, imo. Not that I care a whole lot, just something I remembered reading :P 

Posted (edited)

I was more focused about that guy RPing in your guild chat. WHY IS HE LAUGHING, WHATS FUNNY?!?

we will never know.

Edited by Certify