• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Story doesn't add up, imo. Not that I care a whole lot, just something I remembered reading :P 

That's because someone said after it "Grey, you are one of those manshas with a shield" xD

Posted

We (Sovereign - taken part in every siege since launch in some capacity) lost something like 6 weeks in a row and are now stronger in absolute terms than we've ever been (relative to our competition we were probably stronger on Alustin/early merge). The guilds you named disbanded due to a lack of community/a strong core that understands losing is inevitable in a competitive game. Guilds that treat their members like disposable mercenaries will all disband due to relatively minor loses eventually. 

In these 850 pages, once in while you come a cross a really good post that people should pay attention to, and this one my friend is one of them.

Thank you for this post! :-)

2 people like this

Posted

xD we fought on nodewar on serendia before Oldskool kill our tower

we have fair 1v1 after i kill wizard from ur guild.
i dont know why u say its doesnt happen ^^

Posted

xD we fought on nodewar on serendia before Oldskool kill our tower

we have fair 1v1 after i kill wizard from ur guild.
i dont know why u say its doesnt happen ^^

I don't remember. I use 160 ap in nodewars anyways, i can't win many 1v1, call me DR monkey xP

Posted

Northern Guard Camp(T1)

DeSync v Razors(tower only) v MyLittlePwny(tower only with 2 ppl)

2 people like this

Posted

dodgeskool too gud. people already copying us. :(

https://streamable.com/3o8z6

Now i promise you this, if this was someone from Enemy or addicted in boat, you will swimming away, why? cuz those are Hc guilds but this one is "semi" hc so duddud indeed xD 

Posted (edited)

I enjoy how its conveniently left out that Millennium and Inside felt the urge to team up for our lovely little 40-man non-mandatory node war evening. Relevant picture below.

Even if we (Inside) usually don't talk much, both IG and on the forum, I though I'll shed some light on the matter:

- We didn't "team up" with Millenium, we focused Oldskool mostly due to the name itself, and we have a very long history of wars with Millenium, now we don't claim we can take them down by ourself, but I like to think we can offer a decent fight at the very least. So we did focus you because we had no idea how a 1v1 with you would turnout. Now it's always easier to say what went wrong afterward, so it was indeed a mistake on our part given the actual attendance (followed by a second timming mistake when your base went down).

- We don't have allies, and don't plan to have any: we stand by ourselves and fall together. We receive a lot of pm during NW, and everyone gets the same answer: we'll do what we please. And if it means losing, then be it.

- For the numbers, we were 45-50.

- And @ Millenium, for the conquest question: we're doing NW for the fights, conquest is just more people, more shady alliances and less FPS. So we don't have much interest in it for the moment. Maybe one day we'll do some for the giggle, but that's it.

Anyway, wp to everyone.

Edited by Suh
10 people like this

Posted

Whane you're not yourself when you are hungry... have some m&m's

3.jpg

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Whane you're not yourself when you are hungry... have some m&m's

58fe5b0f8d078_mm.thumb.png.93cbe3b599c32

Edited by Certify
37 people like this

Posted

Hexe Stone Wall (t1) aka "what an awesome nw"

LowKarma vs Chaos_United vs CrazyFrogs vs Impulsion

Epic nw today, we started attacking Impulsion after we had a wisper from CrazyFrogs telling us to dont attack each other. Chaos_United did one push on Impulsion then started to attack CrazyFrogs, we decided to tested out Chaos base moving on and Impulsion got half of our annex, we also got hwacha and 1 recovery of chaos before the turn back. Then CrazyFrogs died and Impulsion had the base in the middle so they got "zerged" by us and Chaos, once they ripped (0:45 h) started the most epic 1v1 ever seen, we got a lot of engage and 2 or 3 base races, keep repairing full both of the forts, unfortunally for them they placed closed to bher so we used that as a respawn pushing them a lot, after one push we got their tower at 5% before they pushed us away we lost 2 engage and they repaired at 50% while our tower slowly was dying, last 10 min was the total panic in discord, our tower was at 25% their one was still at 50%, they left the base to rush our one, so we started the 4th base race, we had 5 players defending that managed to not die and slow them a bit, the base race turned in to our favor with just 5% of our base.

GG WP to all 

3 people like this

Posted

giphy.gif

3 people like this

Posted

moutsouna.thumb.jpg.8b454c9bde09f3fffea5

Posted

@Guts

Gotta step up your game now son! Hahahah!

stock-photo-senior-coach-advising-boxer-

2 people like this

Posted

Tomorrow we fight Taiyaki! Now I must procrastinate.

m&moldskool.jpg

Posted

That's actually -----ing great :D 10/10

Posted

Funnily enough, that's not the version of Pacman I remember....

79b852c7a9.jpg

16 people like this

Posted

ResidentSleeper

1 person likes this

Posted

Those candies were rotten:( 

6bZftLM.png

lAMvqGj.png

3 people like this

Posted

I dont understand the post above but... did someone/you really censor "GAYYYYYYY"?

3 people like this

Posted

I dont understand the post above but... did someone/you really censor "GAYYYYYYY"?

----- that. I want to know why everyone on that discord has a name from game of thrones.

Posted

----- that. I want to know why everyone on that discord has a name from game of thrones.

umm we got bored in officer chat last night xD

Posted

Dont be jelly, join us! we still dont have Varys ;D

Posted

sacksy renamed into shae, not a surprise there 9_9

1 person likes this