• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

It does matter, it messes with one of the " competitive " sides of the game .. how can u not care? 

Geared/skilled players all clump together in 'superguilds' and sit on castles for weeks without fights or mow through plebs when there is a fight.

What's this competitive you talk of? 

1 person likes this

Posted

lol relax. Its just fun and games. You're not meant to take me seriously. I can stop if you want ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No please make more! It's awesome :>

1 person likes this

Posted

10/10, made me chuckle!

I think everybody knows, but there are much more fun things going in here. Look at these fine pieces of art...Amazing.

Thanks, have a Desktop Wallpaper. Should probably focus in class/lecture instead of reading forums =.=XvZ64QF.jpg

8 people like this

Posted

That pac-man should be the Addicted logo.

Remember; NINE THOUSAND KILLS ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks, have a Desktop Wallpaper. Should probably focus in class/lecture instead of reading forums =.=XvZ64QF.jpg

I'll be really sad when all this is over.

Another 10/10. giphy.gif

Posted

But he didn't make that one :<

Posted (edited)

Geared/skilled players all clump together in 'superguilds' and sit on castles for weeks without fights or mow through plebs when there is a fight.

It's still competitive to a certain point, I agree with u we dont have the best siege scene right now

So you're telling me that someone who spends all day in the arena figthing multiple classes or takes part in OWPvP multiple times is an unexperienced PvPer when compared to someone who spends all day gathering "wizard points"  in RBF ("in general")?

I think it messes more with their reputation as "PvP guilds" if we can call them that anymore...

I didnt call anyone un-experienced, just in general rbf players have more experience than average players who spend their days grinding/lifeskilling.  

Edited by iNmr

Posted

But he didn't make that one :<

Still a relevant finding

Posted

It's still competitive to a certain point, I agree with u we dont have the best siege scene right now

I didnt call anyone un-experienced, just in general rbf players have more experience than average players who spend their days grinding/lifeskilling.  

Sure if you do something often you'll be better at it than someone who doesn't do it as often, or at all. Considering how much of a kill steal fest RBF can be, the score itself doesn't really reflect skill, but it can be an indicator.

1 person likes this

Posted

Nodes > Sieges.

Sieges are all about the money and zerging people down 9/11 times.  I wish sieging a castle was more similar to TESO where you actually have several ways to get in breaking the walls, it's really simple there but effective and fun. Defending guilds would have to spend money repairing it each week and there could be actual siege weapons not only flamethrower and hwacha.

But I guess stomping a door in a chokepoint was a better idea in PA's mind.

Posted

i miss the castlezerging of warhammer online...

T1castles > capture/lock the territory > T2castles > capture/lock the territory > T3castles > capture/lock the territory > T4castles >capture/lock the territory > Maincity Siege

good times ... R.I.P

Posted

Nodes > Sieges.

Sieges are all about the money and zerging people down 9/11 times.  I wish sieging a castle was more similar to TESO where you actually have several ways to get in breaking the walls, it's really simple there but effective and fun. Defending guilds would have to spend money repairing it each week and there could be actual siege weapons not only flamethrower and hwacha.

But I guess stomping a door in a chokepoint was a better idea in PA's mind.

I had a chat with the guild leader of what was probably the strongest Node War guild of the server merge (Encore) and he told me that the Node scene is garbage, cause you end up getting zerged anyway, so might aswell get zerged by good players in siege.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Good players? I do not resemble this remark

Also, RIP Encore, long live Pagans!

Edited by Megabeard

Posted (edited)

surprised everybody is just ignoring what they did instead of shaming them /:

We only did it to trigger people like you :)

Look how it helps me afk fish, so fking OP man.

134abd93564b417f97ef149b35b67b1f.png

Oh and fyi, we asked Misanthropolis if they could attack us in the same way Millennium attacked Addicted in the castle. So our titles are equally legit :)

Edited by Empiricist
15 people like this

Posted

Oh and fyi, we asked Misanthropolis if they could attack us in the same way Millennium attacked Addicted in the castle. So our titles are equally legit :)

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Meanwhile saltytown provides the snack after some fresh baked kzarka

Edited by Nacario

Posted

So apparently pvp content in this game is generated by players and then you have guilds like Addicted who's sole purpose is to ruin pvp and the game and nothing else. 

Addicted keep blabbing this and that about pvp but i've still never seen them go pvp somewhere and they dodged mediah last week (as it figures, lol) and gave bunch of fake promises on podcast saying they were gonna let guilds fight for calpheon but then i heard a rumor that addicted are refusing to let 2 equal strength guilds have a honorable and fair 1v1 for calpheon without teaming up/backstabbing (which is what "pvp" is) and their goal is to basically feed the castle to someone (without pvp because why would they want to encourage pvp?) and then to supposedly go vs sovereign(i wont believe that till i see it myself) 

It's kinda pathetic that you people let their leader talk shit like this on the podcast and when he has the opportunity to create a fair 1v1 and make some actual pvp content, he refuses.  

I suppose i should nag Odz to go balenos and oldskool or enemy to go serendia cause there's people that exist in this game that are determined to ruin everything 

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

So apparently pvp content in this game is generated by players and then you have guilds like Addicted who's sole purpose is to ruin pvp and the game and nothing else. 

Addicted keep blabbing this and that about pvp but i've still never seen them go pvp somewhere and they dodged mediah last week (as it figures, lol) and gave bunch of fake promises on podcast saying they were gonna let guilds fight for calpheon but then i heard a rumor that addicted are refusing to let 2 equal strength guilds have a honorable and fair 1v1 for calpheon without teaming up/backstabbing (which is what "pvp" is) and their goal is to basically feed the castle to someone (without pvp because why would they want to encourage pvp?) and then to supposedly go vs sovereign(i wont believe that till i see it myself) 

It's kinda pathetic that you people let their leader talk shit like this on the podcast and when he has the opportunity to create a fair 1v1 and make some actual pvp content, he refuses.  

I suppose i should nag Odz to go balenos and oldskool or enemy to go serendia cause there's people that exist in this game that are determined to ruin everything 

Wait ?..... Do u exspect them to just sit and watch you fight some other guild while they sitting 100man in a castle watching ? You sir. are retarded as -----.

Edited by Saltyjordine
2 people like this

Posted

well at least our first post merge territories weren't handed out for free

2 people like this

Posted

Wait ?..... Do u exspect them to just sit and watch you fight some other guild while they sitting 100man in a castle watching ? You sir. are retarded as -----.

how is that different from giving it to a small guild without fight?

Posted

cuz we said we gonna try to give it to small guild

Posted

how is that different from wat they did for 9 weeks, only now they give it away.

or so we're told.

Posted (edited)

Isn't it better to give it a small guild, than -----ing resilliance ? and lemon with his salty mouth ?

These guys litterally abandoned the node last sunday vs addicted, and now they get mad because addicted tell em they can't 1v1 in calpheon with a random guild, without them interfering ? Man grow some balls talk to some guilds and come take it instead. Resilliance should be strong enough with an other guild.

Edited by Saltyjordine
3 people like this

Posted

theyre giving it to a small guild to encourage them/promote them

and theyre doing it so that they can go fight, or thats what they said theyre gonna do, lets wait and see

Posted

cuz we said we gonna try to give it to small guild

compared to u, everyone is a small guild 

and yeah how is that different from what i said in my post? you're refusing to create pvp content and you're just trading castle between people

lul