• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Isn't it better to give it a small guild, than -----ing resilliance ? and lemon with his salty mouth ?

depends, it's my opinion but i think it's better to give it to a guild that deserves it after winning a fair 1v1

1 person likes this

Posted

compared to u, everyone is a small guild 

and yeah how is that different from what i said in my post? you're refusing to create pvp content and you're just trading castle between people

lul 

How can u make content happen if all dodge em ? lemon u must be out of your mind right now.... come on dude.... use the brain.

Posted

compared to u, everyone is a small guild 

and yeah how is that different from what i said in my post? you're refusing to create pvp content and you're just trading castle between people

lul 

why is it their fault ? blame the other guilds that didnt go fight them for 10 weeks, idd stay there forever idgaf

its like blaming the heavy weight champ because nobody wants to get his belt, like dafaq

2 people like this

Posted

If there is a doubt on what was said here is a clip from the podcast, you can go listen to the entire thing on your own:

https://clips.twitch.tv/TangibleTrustworthySalamanderFloof

We will not sit there and watch, we still would love to have some sort of PVP on saturday and give the castle up in the end if we are not beeing taken out before.

My vision was at least to have some small scale pvp (if only smaller guilds build there) and who ever of the guilds are still up while everyone else is out they will get the castle.

Again bigger guilds (guilds that are capable of taking a territory on their own) will not be counted for a gift away territory.

Now we are not denying anyone pvp, nobody should deny us pvp either.

7 people like this

Posted

@irrelevant

Have you tried pressing yes in this window?

robJk4f.pngavatar_210d8d3173c2_128.png

1 person likes this

Posted

If there is a doubt on what was said here is a clip from the podcast, you can go listen to the entire thing on your own:

https://clips.twitch.tv/TangibleTrustworthySalamanderFloof

We will not sit there and watch, we still would love to have some sort of PVP on saturday and give the castle up in the end if we are not beeing taken out before.

My vision was at least to have some small scale pvp (if only smaller guilds build there) and who ever of the guilds are still up while everyone else is out they will get the castle.

Again bigger guilds (guilds that are capable of taking a territory on their own) will not be counted for a gift away territory.

Now we are not denying anyone pvp, nobody should deny us pvp either.

Deny you pvp after sitting in a castle for 9 weeks, to go to the next castle.. instead of risk free going to Mediah for the "PvP", bruh.

Posted

Deny you pvp after sitting in a castle for 9 weeks, to go to the next castle.. instead of risk free going to Mediah for the "PvP", bruh.

An other retarded player! NEXT!

1 person likes this

Posted

I had a chat with the guild leader of what was probably the strongest Node War guild of the server merge (Encore) and he told me that the Node scene is garbage, cause you end up getting zerged anyway, so might aswell get zerged by good players in siege.

I disagree with his statement, we've had a lot of fun fights in Nodes, maybe a strong guild like yours with high attendance feels like there's no challenge in those and I understand.  But in the worse case you may even ask someone else to meet you in X node for a 1v1, if someone else plants there you take them out together and then fight each other until the end.

1 person likes this

Posted

Wait ?..... Do u exspect them to just sit and watch you fight some other guild while they sitting 100man in a castle watching ? You sir. are retarded as -----.

exspect

exspect

exspect

exspect

exspect

exspect

Yes we all veri retarded for not speek ingles like ur.

Posted

exspect

exspect

exspect

exspect

exspect

exspect

Yes we all veri retarded for not speek ingles like ur.

going for a typo, I guess u ran out of arguments :D I rest my case.

Posted

It probably sounded better in his mind.

Posted

Moretti Plantation(T3)

DeSync vs o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0sef snipe

Eastern Border(T3)

Resilience v TheGangsterLeague

2 people like this

Posted

Last time I checked there was Addicted logo on Calpheon so they should decide what they want to do with territory. :)

2 people like this

Posted

>tfw you want to make M&M disband and you realize you need to pull some game of thrones move to do it

9bb93c8124.png

10 people like this

Posted

>tfw you want to make M&M disband and you realize you need to pull some game of thrones move to do it

9bb93c8124.png

WTB Dancemaster from bravos plz.

Posted (edited)

So wait, I totally understand giving Balenos/Serendia to a small guild. I get that. But if you want to give out a castle at least give it to a guild that is planning to do castle sieges in the future or someone that is already doing castles but would like more experience. 

Now I read there are two guilds that are willing to go Calpheon and they even want to fight for it. Sounds perfect to me, if I was Addicted I would tell them to bring another guild and try to take it from them then have a FFA after it. If it gets liberated Addicted can still go Sovereign like they said they would, the others can fight on the liberated Calpheon. 

Obviously this sounds too good to be true and it will be Addicteds call what they will do with it.

Edited by Ricardo
1 person likes this

Posted

[snip]

red wedding ...

Posted

Heedun ruining the roleplay...

1 person likes this

Posted

going for a typo, I guess u ran out of arguments :D I rest my case.

Yez call ur retard = best arguement for broken ingles, thats why i copy to ur for win all arguements.. hey u is retard hehe, pls bye is alrdy wonnered

Posted

Biraghi Den

Death_Factory vs Ragnarok

It was fast. Both guilds were attacking the enemy base since the very beginning. After some good charges, both bases were cleared ( no watchas, no flames) but our War Leader did some fails and ragnarok restored completely their base, so we had to start again. Again, more fails from our War Leader ended in all ragnarok in our base, after the base was cleared and with 40 sec CD, our base was destroyed.

GG Ragnarok, want to meet you again for the revenge :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Northwestern Gateway

Final_IMPACT v VoS v TheLynEnnor vs LuxArcana

So VoS killed Final_IMPACT in the first 5 mins, we allied briefly up with TheLyn to kill VoS alternating pushes.  We killed TheLyn's GM north of our base trying to either do command to gather or place a flag when VoS were down to 10%.  Think VoS had already done good damage on thelyns base before we did our command to gather and then it was a base race.  theLyn were a bit slow pushing us and we were much faster.  Our fort dropped to 70% at the lowest while we got their base down super fast.

Thanks to all involved.

2 people like this

Posted

So wait, I totally understand giving Balenos/Serendia to a small guild. I get that. But if you want to give out a castle at least give it to a guild that is planning to do castle sieges in the future or someone that is already doing castles but would like more experience. 

Now I read there are two guilds that are willing to go Calpheon and they even want to fight for it. Sounds perfect to me, if I was Addicted I would tell them to bring another guild and try to take it from them then have a FFA after it. If it gets liberated Addicted can still go Sovereign like they said they would, the others can fight on the liberated Calpheon. 

Obviously this sounds too good to be true and it will be Addicteds call what they will do with it.

If it gets liberated none of the 'small' guilds will get the payout or the defence experience and the next week Oldskool/Enemy is there again to take it.

Posted

If it gets liberated none of the 'small' guilds will get the payout or the defence experience and the next week Oldskool/Enemy is there again to take it.

Small guild shouldnt be on castle territory, am I wrong? Lets give all territories to small guild and put all top guilds on valencia, for example. If any of these small guilds grow stronger - force them to join valencia! Sounds like a plan...

Posted

The few latest pages are quite priceless considering Addicted owns calpheon region, what Addicted does with their region should be entirely up to the owner of the castle.

And despite this, Ishkor already stated that he actually wanted to give Calpheon region away to a potential and growing siege guild to maybe motivate this X guild to continue further in the siege scene, which is a good thing overall IMO. 

Now instead of Lemon crying like usual, they could atleast create an alliance and fight the castle owner (Addicted) together, before the castle gets handed over, but Lemon (the same guy who complained tamer is way too weak, and then rerolled to DK and complained that DK is shit) expects Addicted to hand everything over to another 95-100 man roster siege guild (with Lemon in it) without Addicted getting any PVP out of it at all? :D 

And when that "hand us that castle for free on a silver platter plz" offer from Resilience seems pretty lame and gets turned down (because it makes more sense to give it for free to someone else than Resilience if they don't even want to fight for it), Lemon actually starts crying about this?

Dafuq? :D 

9 people like this

Posted (edited)

I disagree with his statement, we've had a lot of fun fights in Nodes, maybe a strong guild like yours with high attendance feels like there's no challenge in those and I understand.  But in the worse case you may even ask someone else to meet you in X node for a 1v1, if someone else plants there you take them out together and then fight each other until the end.

Hi, im the former lead of Encore and i just recently joined a siege guild.

Node Wars can be a lot of fun,
i never disagreed with that, otherwise we wouldn't of had as many fights as we did and wouldn't of enjoyed ourselves as much as we did.
Though, currently there's a lot of things that i personally dislike about small scale pvp, i don't speak for everybody in Encore.
Both siege and node wars have it's pros and cons and i believe everybody should just enjoy the content that they've choosen themselves to play.

Also, i was talking to Heeden about the fact that being a small elite node wars guild wasn't as much fun anymore as it used to,
duo to lots of guilds pullin 60+ members even on T2 nodes.
If you're in such a guild yourself, im sure you can appreciate and enjoy the node wars more than i might have.

good luck and don't let anybody tell you what content you're supposed to play :P

Edited by Norcal
4 people like this