• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

the emotions in this thread

3 people like this

Posted

but Lemon (the same guy who complained tamer is way too weak

Well he is right, tamer is weak

2 people like this

Posted

Small guild shouldnt be on castle territory, am I wrong? Lets give all territories to small guild and put all top guilds on valencia, for example. If any of these small guilds grow stronger - force them to join valencia! Sounds like a plan...

sounds like jordine balenos pact that Sfora broke ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

sounds like jordine balenos pact that Sfora broke ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hujozuki strikes again( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

Hujozuki strikes again( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

you cannot disagree though  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted (edited)

Shameless self-plug.

Have fun.

Send me some internet points or channel your inner demons and hammer that thumps down button!

Anyways, how did you guys experience the impact of DKs on large scale fights?

Where did your rerollers come from? Think lot of sorcs are drawn to it.

Imo DKs are really crazy in destroying annexes, protect them while they are hammering on structures with perfumes and you basically got some extra cannons out.

Edited by FAINTU
Tay ping
3 people like this

Posted

Shameless self-plug.

Have fun.

Send me some internet points or channel your inner demons and hammer that thumps down button!

Anyways, how did you guys experience the impact of DKs on large scale fights?

Where did your rerollers come from? Think lot of sorcs are drawn to it.

Imo DKs are really crazy in destroying annexes, protect them while they are hammering on structures with perfumes and you basically got some extra cannons out.

:x FAYNTU :x

2 people like this

Posted

Let's all pray hard enough for the elders to come back and save the siege scene. (or at least the forums because this sht is dead)

@Kat @IKShadow @Rarity0268 @Shinigamiqt @Sheranna @JConstantin3 @Niker92 @Caph @Navster

I SUMMON YOU!

How dare you using necromancy on this level you will bring doom to us all

2 people like this

Posted

You did not dare use the ultimate weapon: @Death's Proxy

Muhahahahaha

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Let's all pray hard enough for the elders to come back and save the siege scene. (or at least the forums because this sht is dead)

@Kat @IKShadow @Rarity0268 @Shinigamiqt @Sheranna @JConstantin3 @Niker92 @Caph @Navster

I SUMMON YOU!

Tekeii confirmed to use witchcraft! LIGHT THE FIRE! WE GOT A WITCH TO BURN!

Edited by Saltyjordine

Posted

Holy shit the post count of that Kat guy, who's that?

Posted

Be happy you don't know, trust me.

Posted

Be happy you don't know, trust me.

Can confirm. 

Posted (edited)

trina fort enemy vs snipe guild (volans) 

gg?

thanks addicted for not collecting the money 

Edited by Lyaah
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

see? we dont care about money ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Bondek
7 people like this

Posted

When guilds holding more than 80 members will grow some balls and start fight for T3 nodes?

Posted

addicted members so desperate they have to come to the forum and lie  to save face cus my previous post touched them on the wrong spot

hows 1v1ing oldskool "asking for a free castle" ? 

i guess that's to be expected from a guy who's in a guild that's incapable of doing anything other than 5v1 against equal-gear /experience players 

Posted (edited)

Witch's Capel (t1)

Ancient Valyria (22) vs ThePirateBay ? = eliberate

This guild was frustrated because they can't take this node, and declare us permanent war :D

Edited by Sylviu
1 person likes this

Posted

addicted members so desperate they have to come to the forum and lie  to save face cus my previous post touched them on the wrong spot

i guess that's to be expected from a guy who's in a guild that's incapable of doing anything other than 5v1 against equal-gear /experience players 

dude lemons, you have to stop, or do you want us all to get noise complaints? people only tolerate that much laughter at night

Posted

Addicted, as the only one of the top guilds, is actually extending an invitation to smaller guilds to get some castle siege practice as well as some guild funds if they win, and you find a way to make this about you... And have you still not realized that no guild in their right mind will help Resilience in any way, since you completely manipulated your way through the potato fields into Mediah castle?

4 people like this

Posted

I am not pleased about the second server downtime in two days. :( How am I supposed to make money w/o playing the game if they keep doing this?

Posted

@Tekeii

Seems im not part of the elders

:feelsbadman:

Posted

@Tekeii

Seems im not part of the elders

:feelsbadman:

You are still here though?

Posted

You are still here though?

But im so old, i need special summons too.

The fact i only post here 1/week since 3-4 months and you still got less posts than me just proves it.