• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

But im so old, i need special summons too.

The fact i only post here 1/week since 3-4 months and you still got less posts than me just proves it.

There is only one true elder here

Posted (edited)

But im so old, i need special summons too.

The fact i only post here 1/week since 3-4 months and you still got less posts than me just proves it.

But I still got more internet points ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Tekeii

Posted (edited)

Daily reminder of that you'll lose them all.

All hail the new forum!

Edited by Zubi

Posted (edited)

Daily reminder of that you'll lose them all.

All hail the new forum!

dont make me become active here again :-/

Edited by Jylin

Posted (edited)

475.png

Edited by Chun-Chun
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

you have a lot of them but the quality is very low

JUST LIKE YOUR GUILD

Edited by Heedun
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

you have a lot of them but the quality is very low

Hidden Content

Image result for feelsbadman

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Since the beginning of the game, Oldskool have been present in BDO's pvp scene.
Shortly after the introduction of node and siege wars, we realized the apparent alliance meta that had been formed and what impact it had.

We never had, any intention of forming an alliance
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oldskool have always had the same philosophy and mindset.

A high-quality PvP guild who encourages respect

member%20small.png We don't tolerate trash talk

Let's see if the no intention of forming and alliance is still there, since the respect and no trash talk rules have gone ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Tekeii
8 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Let's see if the no intention of forming and alliance is still there, since the respect and no trash talk rules have gone ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1961329-288-k281842.jpg

Edited by Heedun
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

I wish Scarflare was still here, atleast he was nice :(

Edited by Tekeii
triggered
1 person likes this

Posted

Ask Lemon :)

#AskLemon

PS Hail Hydra

Posted

#AskLemon

PS Hail Hydra

Dayum. That's your account. I thought this was you.

Posted

No way.

Posted

Who the f&*& is that?! lol

Posted (edited)

Who the f&*& is that?! lol

You tell me...who am I?

Also I think I know you from Kyprosa...or maybe that was another Rip. Which makes us 3 then. 

Edited by Rip

Posted

You tell me...who am I?

Also I think I know you from Kyprosa...or maybe that was another Rip. Which makes us 3 then. 

No I am the Rip from Kyprossa... wait... Archeage... It's been so long since the merge that I thought Kyprossa was the BDO server ha.

Yes, I am the Rip from Kyprossa, been Rip since about 2008, so awhile. And yours was the account I looked at in rage when I saw usual forum handle was taken. Am I also to presume you are the one who reserved the IGN Rip (Which I missed out on as I had to be at work about 45 minutes prior to the reservation feature opening)?

Posted (edited)

No I am the Rip from Kyprossa... wait... Archeage... It's been so long since the merge that I thought Kyprossa was the BDO server ha.

Yes, I am the Rip from Kyprossa, been Rip since about 2008, so awhile. And yours was the account I looked at in rage when I saw usual forum handle was taken. Am I also to presume you are the one who reserved the IGN Rip (Which I missed out on as I had to be at work about 45 minutes prior to the reservation feature opening)?

Nop Rip IGN was taken by the time I tried to reserve.

So I took the same name I had in AA aka Oath (ingame). I was Killuminati's friend you probably know him, but not me. I try to keep a low profile.

Edited by Rip

Posted

Helms Post (t1)

Destiny vs Ancient_Valyra vs LowKarma

No winner

1 person likes this

Posted

Nop Rip IGN was taken by the time I tried to reserve.

So I took the same name I had in AA aka Oath (ingame). I was Killuminati's friend you probably know him, but not me. I try to keep a low profile.

I recognise both names, Killuminati sounds alot more familiar though, can't quite pinpoint but was he an officer of Black Paw or something?

I've seen WastedBear in BDO as well and there's 2 other Hydra members from AA that joined me in BDO and (I think) are in Harmony right now. Executio (not called that in BDO) and his brother

Posted (edited)

I recognise both names, Killuminati sounds alot more familiar though, can't quite pinpoint but was he an officer of Black Paw or something?

I've seen WastedBear in BDO as well and there's 2 other Hydra members from AA that joined me in BDO and (I think) are in Harmony right now. Executio (not called that in BDO) and his brother

RushNDestroy (RnD) and Sick My Duck (SmD) those were the guilds in AA.
Killuminati was officer of RnD and later leader of SmD, I was just a regular member.

WastedBear is with me in Millennium.

Edited by Rip

Posted (edited)

RushNDestroy (RnD) and Sick My Duck (SmD) those were the guilds in AA.Killuminati was officer of RnD and later leader of SmD, I was just a regular member.

WastedBear is with me in Millennium.

Wasn't RnD the other guild who participated in green piracy along with Hydra and Black Paw? It's been ages so I really can't recall, I recolect something along the lines of both Hydra and RnD both setting their sights on a certain house plot region in west Caenord (spelling?) and then ending up in some sort of truce.

As I was told later the RnD lot didn't really seem to like me or Hydra from what some of their ex members told me ha. It's been so long since AA, can't remember if it was RnD or Black Paw that basically had a revolt within the guild where one of their head officers got booted out (began with S maybe) and it made life difficult.

AA was the best time though man, I'll always miss the piracy and stuff, Hydra's 2nd stint on the game when we were a 10 man squad at any given raid was more profitable (fishing boat raids etc) but the 3 guild piracy at the start was always hilarious, having 30 or so people fighting over 2-3 trade packs at any given time (knowing that trading themselves would be more profitable than piracy but being a troll and stealing stuff was to fun). Yeah I remember Killuminati a bit better now, He was the nice guy who always gave Hydra a 1/3 split of the loot even when we began pulling less numbers since we brought the radar/galleon and it'd be me on the radar directing the intercept clippers on collision courses with the targets.

Edit: Actually I remember being on the RnD TS3 now and being the one on radar because I couldn't stand not being in control of it (as I felt others didn't predict the intercept courses/angles correctly), being on the TS3 at like 1am and being quiet as ----- so not to wake anyone in the house up and basically whispering into the mic, caused confusion a shit ton of times to be honest

Edited by Riiip

Posted

Helms Post (t1) aka "pls not again..."

LowKarma vs Ancient_Valyrie(20) + Destiny(20)

Liberated

We tryed to push twice Ancient_Valyrie at the start trying to use the low cd on death to deal some dmg, unfortunally we started in 12 so we had a lot of problem for the first 10 minute, then Ancient_Valyrie started a cannonball's rain and pressed by both guild we just turtled in our base with all the sturcture down (just tower and supply depot, that we rebuilded like 7 times). Just 2 hrs of Defend of the Tower, gg wp to all.

1 person likes this

Posted

Helms Post (t1) aka "pls not again..."

LowKarma vs Ancient_Valyrie(20) + Destiny(20)

Liberated

We tryed to push twice Ancient_Valyrie at the start trying to use the low cd on death to deal some dmg, unfortunally we started in 12 so we had a lot of problem for the first 10 minute, then Ancient_Valyrie started a cannonball's rain and pressed by both guild we just turtled in our base with all the sturcture down (just tower and supply depot, that we rebuilded like 7 times). Just 2 hrs of Defend of the Tower, gg wp to all.

Nice Fight, gg all.

1 person likes this

Posted

T3 - Mansha Forest

Oldskool v FinalEnemy, RainingHostias, Arkangeles

GG GF to all the guilds there.

2 people like this

Posted

Ivero Cliff T1

Unstable vs Pwnography + Lotus.

Was not a premade alliance, but we teamed up against Unstable as they were stronger there.

Unstable attacked us first, we wiped them then went on attacking them, and Pwnography pretty much followed us and attacked with us. In the first hour Unstable attacked us a couple of times, in the last hour they mostly turtled in.

Node liberated

Good fights everyone.

2 people like this

Posted

Wasn't RnD the other guild who participated in green piracy along with Hydra and Black Paw? It's been ages so I really can't recall, I recolect something along the lines of both Hydra and RnD both setting their sights on a certain house plot region in west Caenord (spelling?) and then ending up in some sort of truce.

As I was told later the RnD lot didn't really seem to like me or Hydra from what some of their ex members told me ha. It's been so long since AA, can't remember if it was RnD or Black Paw that basically had a revolt within the guild where one of their head officers got booted out (began with S maybe) and it made life difficult.

AA was the best time though man, I'll always miss the piracy and stuff, Hydra's 2nd stint on the game when we were a 10 man squad at any given raid was more profitable (fishing boat raids etc) but the 3 guild piracy at the start was always hilarious, having 30 or so people fighting over 2-3 trade packs at any given time (knowing that trading themselves would be more profitable than piracy but being a troll and stealing stuff was to fun). Yeah I remember Killuminati a bit better now, He was the nice guy who always gave Hydra a 1/3 split of the loot even when we began pulling less numbers since we brought the radar/galleon and it'd be me on the radar directing the intercept clippers on collision courses with the targets.

Edit: Actually I remember being on the RnD TS3 now and being the one on radar because I couldn't stand not being in control of it (as I felt others didn't predict the intercept courses/angles correctly), being on the TS3 at like 1am and being quiet as ----- so not to wake anyone in the house up and basically whispering into the mic, caused confusion a shit ton of times to be honest

Yes RnD was green pirate guild. 
I can also confirm that some people there didn't like you. They never told me the reason though. ^^

Good old times, but they're gone...now I devote my life to the RMB God.