• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

BANiSH reuniting people since 1938.

1 person likes this

Posted

BANiSH reuniting people since 1938.

TIL Banish is probably the oldest BDO player

Posted

4c9ae05692.png

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes RnD was green pirate guild. I can also confirm that some people there didn't like you. They never told me the reason though. ^^

Good old times, but they're gone...now I devote my life to the RMB God.

Well you can't get on with everyone in the world I suppose, although in truth they probably disliked me/us from the way we did things which resulted in hardships for them as well, like we were perma warred by Legion, Sun Tzu, Silent Storm and in the end about 50% of the server including all of the big guilds (raided them one time to many). The fact those 3+ massive guilds were in an alliance didn't help, we were perma warred within 48 hours of headstart generally (As were Black Paw after we joint raided Sun Tzu's massive shitty Illegal tree farm in the mountains of Falcorth plains). Generally the fact RnD's main housing area was on the same patch as ours and Silent Storms was just up the road in Ynystere didn't help. Hydra's 3 month blaze of glory was pretty intense to be fair, in AA being a green pirate had repercussions (Jail Hydra)

Everyone always hated Hydra but in the end it was always like a family to an extent, even in BDO it always sucked to see one of our core either quit BDO or drop out of the guild (99% quit BDO before the guild though so we had a good retention rate). When I found out about BDO I did my utmost to get the "crew" back together, contacting those who I had contact with still and seeing if they had anyone else from the old guild still on their friendslist etc and also looking at old group photos we had during raids that had the raidlist (WastedBear was on that list/photo as well but I couldn't find him in the end, wasn't like I wasn't searching though ha). I found a bunch of old members though, Andreas, Boncafe, Katia, Executio, Solstice, Hedon, DizzyKitten, AwesomeBee, Bourban, Foxfires, Linkmundo. In the end not everyone came to BDO, One had joined a different server but quite a few came over surprisingly. Either way there was something that drew quite a few of them back, even after 2 years or so.

Not going to lie though, I quite liked the Black Paw though, their Tractor barricades etc were legendary and incited so much rage. But yeah, Time to let history be history and let this thread get back on topic (Pictures of fish and hooks and stuff)

1 person likes this

Posted

4c9ae05692.png

Makes me really sad to see the end of Ember. Hope this merge succeeds unlike the previous Ember + Disho merge.

Posted (edited)

Makes me really sad to see the end of Ember. Hope this merge succeeds unlike the previous Ember + Disho merge.

So i guess enemy got desperate and accepted a packagedeal after all. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Atleast i would love to see how many they let down ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Saltyjordine

Posted

you have a lot of them but the quality is very low

Hidden Content

wow when did you turn into such a prick?

I was wondering that few days ago on discord already.

Posted

I wish Scarflare was still here, atleast he was nice :(

HelloDarknessMyOldFriend

4 people like this

Posted

HelloDarkFlameMyOldFriend*

baby come back

1 person likes this

Posted

HelloDarknessMyOldFriend

never gonna give you up

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

never gonna give you up

never gonna let you down 

Edited by Shackel

Posted

wow when did you turn into such a prick?

I was wondering that few days ago on discord already.

hes probl salty like the rest of us of your easy 3 PEN's

Posted (edited)

hes probl salty like the rest of us of your easy 3 PEN's

i paid for it with a tri ogre tho.

good i have tri bares which has hidden stats *tinfoil mode*

Edited by Jylin

Posted

Where'd they even go? You'd think their permawar and nodecamping antics had them disliked by the entire server. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Guuise, I hear rumours that Embermy, Saltskool and ShadowRetreat are cumming to Valencia?

Is it true? :>

Posted

Where'd they even go? You'd think their permawar and nodecamping antics had them disliked by the entire server. 

They would fit into Enemy according to that, no? :D

Posted

i paid for it with a tri ogre tho.

good i have tri bares which has hidden stats *tinfoil mode*

a worthy sacrifice well noted

Posted

Guuise, I hear rumours that Embermy, Saltskool and ShadowRetreat are cumming to Valencia?

Is it true? :>

I've also heard that Millennium is sending all of its mansha's to Valencia to protect Morghulis. Is this true?

2 people like this

Posted

My wild guess would be small portion to Enemy others to Harmony.

Posted

My wild guess would be small portion to Enemy others to Harmony.

kappa

1 person likes this

Posted

I've also heard that Millennium is sending all of its mansha's to Valencia to protect Morghulis. Is this true?

What kind of dumb question is that, of course!

2 people like this

Posted

Why do you even ask, we owe them a castle

Posted

Ofc, it's gonna be alliance vs alliance tmrw. 

Posted

Ofc, it's gonna be alliance vs alliance tmrw. 

M&M vs Enembermy?

Posted

M&M vs Enembermy?

No Enembermy doesn't do alliances or anything like that remember.

M&M vs. Oldskool Alliancetm obv.

1 person likes this