• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

But how are gonna participate if we're stuck in Calpheon :thinking:

Posted

You wait for the 6 mighty mansha tribes to free you again - in 8 weeks

1 person likes this

Posted

Stop running away from fights and act like an actual pvp guild. Idk. Your guild is irrelevant in sieges anyways. 

1 person likes this

Posted

wow when did you turn into such a prick?

I was wondering that few days ago on discord already.

4462795+_7511cefc8db612180a20fded6e4d075

It was a joke bruh

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

It was a joke bruh

i'm german, i dont have humor ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Jylin
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Enemy's End game PvP ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ashampoo_Snap_2017.04.28_15h35m29s_001_.jpg

Edited by SillySin
4 people like this

Posted

Stop running away from fights and act like an actual pvp guild. Idk. Your guild is irrelevant in sieges anyways. 

Because a faceless, salty, irrelevant clown said so?

Posted

Because a faceless, salty, irrelevant clown said so?

Well, it's been queit irrelevant considering you guys been out for 9 weeks.

Posted

Guild that is not participating is irrelevant. But guild that blocked region for entire server for 9 weeks is nowhere near irrelevant imo.

1 person likes this

Posted

Guild that is not participating is irrelevant. But guild that blocked region for entire server for 9 weeks is nowhere near irrelevant imo.

Yeah that was a nice amount of conquests you got during those 9 weeks. Very relevant to the conquest scene.

And "blocking a territory" is a matter of perspective. If someone wanted to kick you out they could, they'd just need overwhelming numbers. Because nobody wants to fight a guild that is beyond their level everyone just decided to leave you alone instead. And they will continue doing so, because you've gathered so many bandwagoners in your guild that nobody can get a fair fight out of you.

Posted

Yeah that was a nice amount of conquests you got during those 9 weeks. Very relevant to the conquest scene.

ofc its their fault that nobody tried for 9 weeks....

1 person likes this

Posted

And "blocking a territory" is a matter of perspective. If someone wanted to kick you out they could, they'd just need overwhelming numbers. Because nobody wants to fight a guild that is beyond their level everyone just decided to leave you alone instead. And they will continue doing so, because you've gathered so many bandwagoners in your guild that nobody can get a fair fight out of you.

so, you're saying a guild that no one dares to challenge/can beat in siege warfare in irrelevant in siege warfare? seems logical

1 person likes this

Posted

so, you're saying a guild that no one dares to challenge/can beat in siege warfare in irrelevant in siege warfare? seems logical

It does actuallly, how have they been part of anything? people didn't have to go out of their way to avoid valencia castle, that's easy to do. Guilds didn't have to worry running into Addicted, therefor they not been part of any planning or even considering how to fight them, irrelevant.

Posted (edited)

As I said, it's a matter of perspective. It's not that guilds don't "dare", it's that technically you simply need several guilds to take them out, and nobody has wanted that. To remain relevant to actual siege warfare, you need to attend actual siege warfare. And for a guild like Addicted that means you need to actively seek out fights, because otherwise you will never be contested.

ofc its their fault that nobody tried for 9 weeks....

I'm just stating facts. How you interpret them is up to you. Unless the rumors are true and Ember is merging into Enemy there isn't any guild on Addicted level. So unless a bunch of guilds team up to zerg them down, which nobody thinks is fun, Addicted has to actively seek out fights if they want one. If they are happy sitting AFK in a castle that is fine, but that also means they are irrelevant to siege warfare.

Edited by Tryldom

Posted

Some ppl are only relevant on the forum and they try to be relevant by calling others irrelevant. 

Posted

Some ppl are only relevant on the forum and they try to be relevant by calling others irrelevant. 

Lemon is a human being too :/

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Just passing by to kindly remind irrelevant means that has nothing to do/doesn't concern/isn't relevant to a topic, the moment guilds decide NOT to go to a territory because YOU are there, you're suddendly very relevant to the choice the guild made, hence you passively shape the rest of the siege scene
When making a choice of where to go saturday you're taking into account what is it that you want to do and WHAT are the other guilds going to do, the moment you think "valencia is a no-go because addicted is there we don't want to form an alliance to kick them out, let them rot there" you're making them relevant to your choice, if many guilds cut out one fifth of their possible destinations because of the occupying guild, how can this weight be defined irrelevant?

In the unlikely case (but some people do play like that) you close your eyes, point a finger at the map and decide where you're going you could say all other guilds are irrelevant to YOUR decisional process, but they would still remain relevant overall

As much as you or me or whoever else might like or dislike the fact, irrelevant is a terribly unfitting choice of terminology to describe them, so much that i don't even see why the matter is being discussed^^

As a side note, talking of irrelevancy (lack of pertinence or connection) in an mmo with contested resources and an auction system is per se lacking in sense, a full pve player could be relevant to the pvp scene due to the sheer amount of pvp products he sells in the marketplace, as a matter of fact, but this would be delving into logical semantics and we could say it's "irrelevant" to the more restricted view of "relevancy to pvp" you were talking about, in any case my first point remains quite valid

(Edit: btw, the terrible usage of the term goes both ways even tho i'm "defending" Addicted here, the same as been said a few posts above and my point stands from both sides)

Edited by DreamChaser
3 people like this

Posted

this is a screenshot from when i left the guild about 6 weeks ago.

RIP

3.2.png

5 people like this

Posted

I still don't know why Ember fell apart, tis' a shame. Well it's Embermy now so I guess it doesn't matter.
Also no Dodgeskool on that pic :^)

Posted

Just passing by to kindly remind irrelevant means that has nothing to do/doesn't concern/isn't relevant to a topic, the moment guilds decide NOT to go to a territory because YOU are there, you're suddendly very relevant to the choice the guild made, hence you passively shape the rest of the siege scene
When making a choice of where to go saturday you're taking into account what is it that you want to do and WHAT are the other guilds going to do, the moment you think "valencia is a no-go because addicted is there we don't want to form an alliance to kick them out, let them rot there" you're making them relevant to your choice, if many guilds cut out one fifth of their possible destinations because of the occupying guild, how can this weight be defined irrelevant?

Nah you really are irrelevant as much as Harmony was when they stayed in Calpheon. You make it more complicated than necessary. But in my opinion its fine if you stay in one castle because we still have too less guilds participating in siege and so you pretty much take a whole territory out of choice. Chances are then higher that more guilds meet on the other territories :P 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Nah you really are irrelevant as much as Harmony was when they stayed in Calpheon. You make it more complicated than necessary. But in my opinion its fine if you stay in one castle because we still have too less guilds participating in siege and so you pretty much take a whole territory out of choice. Chances are then higher that more guilds meet on the other territories :P 

Am i? since when i'm in Addicted?
i suggest you pick up a vocabulary, in any case^^

Again, the moment your existence shapes the world around you, you stop being irrelevant, that's just what the word means^^

Use the term "not contributing" "damaging" or whatever else but irrelevant just shows poor communication skills and understanding

Edited by DreamChaser

Posted

e353a44a65.png

Pretty hyped for this, I wish them the best!

Posted

Quantity over quality I guess. Many in Ember were PvP wise far from good, a couple of them definitly make Enemy stronger but besides sucking at PvP that some of them do they're also toxic.

Besides, didn't Enemy want to build up slowly because most guilds mass recruiting also declined fast? 

2 people like this

Posted

No more numbers excuses, I am very glad to see this development. I believe that it will be healthy for the European conquest scene with the (4) strongest guilds all being ''Extra Large''.

1 person likes this

Posted

Rhua Tree Stub (t1)

Ancient Valyria (20) vs Kzarkasm(?) + Impulsion(?)

Liberated

1 person likes this