• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

No more numbers excuses, I am very glad to see this development. I believe that it will be healthy for the European conquest scene with the (4) strongest guilds all being ''Extra Large''.

70vs95 is still not quite there :| 

Posted

this is a screenshot from when i left the guild about 6 weeks ago.

RIP

3.2.png

Impressive scores and this is first time we see it since Ember had no forum policy, sad to see this owpvp guild go but good luck to them in their next guild wherever they land.

1 person likes this

Posted

Impressive scores and this is first time we see it since Ember had no forum policy, sad to see this owpvp guild go but good luck to them in their next guild wherever they land.

Scores aren't really impressive though considering the no-feed policy

4 people like this

Posted

Scores aren't really impressive though considering the no-feed policy

An impressive score while feeding 1.0

That said, all (current) top guilds do have that even if it wasn't spoken.

Posted

70vs95 is still not quite there :| 

82 now :D

Posted (edited)

An impressive score while feeding 1.0

That said, all (current) top guilds do have that even if it wasn't spoken.

Not to the extent that Ember does (did) it. Having a general "try not to die to the same guy 20 times over on a grind spot or on a boss" is one thing. Only fighting when numbers or gear is in your advantage, including having 5 people sitting on a node camping 1-2 guys until they swap channel, then running away like little roadrunners on crack if stronger players or numbers ever show up and they have a chance of dying is another thing entirely.

Ember were always shameless when it came to war scores, going so far as to reset their own scores if they ever fell behind. Seeing Ember retract then immediately re-declare on a guild wasn't a rare sight on Croxus.

Edited by Tryldom
3 people like this

Posted

Top lifeskills guild confirmed !

c1571f7b00474e26b9e84b8ccd6b3f64.png

13 people like this

Posted

82 now :D

That is really exciting but we have to be fair since the enemy forum warriors away from the forum scene, they will need time to adjust to their new number till you will see them go after top guilds in castles, today more likely in valencia which is understandable to test their new strength.

1.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

5nbHroh.png

shit just got interesting.  merges of that size can be hard to control tho.  hope it works out, it will make the siege scene more interesting for sure.  especially since ember did nothing anyway even tho they were a potential top siege guild.

5 people like this

Posted

5nbHroh.png

Mother of God

3 people like this

Posted

Am i? since when i'm in Addicted?i suggest you pick up a vocabulary, in any case^^

Again, the moment your existence shapes the world around you, you stop being irrelevant, that's just what the word means^^

Use the term "not contributing" "damaging" or whatever else but irrelevant just shows poor communication skills and understanding

You are giving the word "irrelevant" way too much weight. Because with your description absolutely everything would be relevant. You are too much fixed on one meaning of this word and completely leaving out the context which is really important in a language (words can have several meanings).

I am gonna explain it in a different way: when Addicted stayed for several weeks in Valencia it had no big relevance for the sieging szene. Either Addicted even existed had no deep impact as the only thing they did was reducing the choices of territory. And lets be honest here, you cant state this as something relevant.

On the other hand if Addicted decided to always drop the castle and go to other regions they would be absolutely relevant as guilds will have to think about how to counter Addicted if they meet them or which regions they gonna go to dicrease the chances of even meeting them and so on.

PS:  i dont really know in which guild you are in, i just assumed you are from Addicted :P 

Posted

OAO

5 people like this

Posted

@DreamChaser

Perhaps relevant to leadership decisions, and having an indirect effect on individual members - but in no way having a conscious effect on said individual members. If Addicted did not participate in the actual siege they are no more relevant to the individual player than the weather outside.

Posted

Well, looks like you'll have every castle captured by irrelevant guilds in a couple weeks. :) 

3 people like this

Posted

hypocrites, liars, fiends

guess it is to be expected from a 5v1 player guild tho 

1 person likes this

Posted

Well, looks like you'll have every castle captured by irrelevant guilds in a couple weeks. :) 

Yeah I bet that will be a fun podcast when the only thing to talk about is Balenos and Serendia.

2 people like this

Posted

To be honest, this could either spell great competitive PvP for the server or kill the siege scene even more. If Sov Enemy Addicted just sit in their castles, it will just be a cluster----- on Balenos/ Serendia every week.

1 person likes this

Posted

To be honest, this could either spell great competitive PvP for the server or kill the siege scene even more. If Sov Enemy Addicted just sit in their castles, it will just be a cluster----- on Balenos/ Serendia every week.

This is what I want to prevent

2 people like this

Posted

That won't happen.  Sitting in a castle for a long time is probably one of the worst things a guild can do.  We went through a similar thing a couple of times and it wasn't a fun ride.  Despite what people say about creating fun in the week etc.

At least that's my view on things.

They should really just allow a guild to own 2 regions.  

5 people like this

Posted

That won't happen.  Sitting in a castle for a long time is probably one of the worst things a guild can do.  We went through a similar thing a couple of times and it wasn't a fun ride.  Despite what people say about creating fun in the week etc.

At least that's my view on things.

They should really just allow a guild to own 2 regions.  

Yes I think that the previous instances of Sov dominating Alustin harmony/ grind dominating and Addicted+broddicted dominating wont happen again, we need the ability for the castle guilds to attack.

But they just need to adjust the rules e.g. castles can't attack bale/ sere, cant own more than 2 regions, or they get half pay from each region so its not monetary but entirely based on a guilds drive for PvP that causes them to go for other regions.

6 people like this

Posted

.eJwFwVsOhCAMAMC7cAAqyKvehiBBo1JCa_Zjs3f

13 people like this

Posted

"No pacage deals" I guess every Ember guy passed arena test?

no pacage deals.PNG

5 people like this

Posted

"No pacage deals" I guess every Ember guy passed arena test?

no pacage deals.PNG

or enemy are just full of shit and went back on their word once again

nothing new there ,saw that happening miles away 

in the end all the siege guilds have bunch of people abusing the castle money that don't really care about pvp or skill or self improvement (Cus if they did , they wouldn't be so bad) 

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

Well I have little faith in Enemy, that might actually go for challegining fight. Guess we will find out in soonTM if they go for challenge or just want to sit on territory.

Edit:

Nvm. LOL

Edited by Amatsu

Posted

Any guild that would go for a top #1/#2 guild in server who is in a castle in the same day they had a merge would be just pure stupid.

3 people like this