• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

oOvLGtQ.png

How do you do that troll face lenny thing?

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

oOvLGtQ.png

How do you do that troll face lenny thing?

Matys poker face is 10/10

Edited by Valkrys
6 people like this

Posted

After having people asking him "video when?" he mastered the elusive reply tactic

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm bad at poker face but i can do that -> ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Posted

Any guild that would go for a top #1/#2 guild in server who is in a castle in the same day they had a merge would be just pure stupid.

Not like they change structure of communication or raidleader? In what world stomping fights is better practice than fighting someone of your caliber. 

Posted

To be honest, this could either spell great competitive PvP for the server or kill the siege scene even more. If Sov Enemy Addicted just sit in their castles, it will just be a cluster----- on Balenos/ Serendia every week.

This is what i want, no castles.

1 person likes this

Posted

Any guild that would go for a top #1/#2 guild in server who is in a castle in the same day they had a merge would be just pure stupid.

Well this week it's 'we just merged' and if everything goes according to plan next week it will be 'we're stuck' :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Not like they change structure of communication or raidleader? In what world stomping fights is better practice than fighting someone of your caliber. 

the raid leader is leading new portion of people, possible new people in each party according to their classes etc, you really pretending to not know this, why are you underestimating the M & M though, you forced a draw vs addicted with few others, you have capable and crazy geared players too, and greater numbers plus castle, only advantage they have over your guilds is the hardcore mentality and even that is changing, now morghulis has higher standards etc, i am known to speak up vs enemy but c'mon this is logic right here. 

Well this week it's 'we just merged' and if everything goes according to plan next week it will be 'we're stuck' :D

Let's talk about next week from now shall we? ok so where they should go next week? to addicted in their castle or Sov in their castle? we are assuming enemy win valencia today which i am not sure of tbh as it seems i have more faith in your guilds than you, again is Sov dropping castle today? i did see Sov say it wasn't fun sitting in castle but are they dropping it today? is addicted willing to attack enemy if enemy take valencia? let's leave this talk to next week xD 

2 people like this

Posted

Nobody mentioned not having faith in their own guilds, just Enemy's perfect scenairo I suppose.

Cuz you know if they lose a few then how long will it take before the Ember guys bail again. 

Posted

Nobody mentioned not having faith in their own guilds, just Enemy's perfect scenairo I suppose.

Cuz you know if they lose a few then how long will it take before the Ember guys bail again. 

It seems like every post you make is to hate on Enemy ... Did they steal your candy or something? 

1 person likes this

Posted

Valencia siege

Millennium + Morghulis + Resilience v Oldskool + Shadowelite v Enemy

MMR  won

gg wp

Posted

Tonight from my side ;^) 

14 people like this

Posted

.eJwFwdENhSAMAMBdGIAWLApuQ5AgiVpC69eLu7-

9 people like this

Posted

Tonight from my side ;^) 

Thats some really nice RP :3c

Posted

Valencia siege

MMR  won

gg wp

Good to know we allied with OldSkool, Could have done with that Information during the siege to ask them for help.

10 people like this

Posted

so oldskool left calph coz they got tired of fighting enemy

then they come valencia and what do they do ? fight enemy

then they get backstabbed by resil

autism intensifies

gg oldskool you did great 10/10 would siege again

3 people like this

Posted

then they get backstabbed by resil

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.

3 people like this

Posted

Valencia siege

MMR  won

gg wp

SE had no allies. We fought solo against millennium at the start, had them on the back foot, took down some of their fences were just about to start taking it inside their fort,  then morghulis attacked us with their full force. We defended for a while, wiping both of them them after we could regroup, but eventually fell under ther 160 or so players attacking us when respawn timers became an issue.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Resilience didn't backstab anyone, there has to be a deal broken in order to backstab

----

We were originally gonna attack enemy but our base was already under attack by shadowelite the moment the fight started, we TP'd from the villas to base and got under heavy fire as we werent prepared, we pushed them out and kept holding off until we knew enemy was going down, morghulis came to assist and we pushed shadowelite with them, after 2-3 pushes they went down, and enemy went down shortly after thats why we couldnt attack enemy

Edited by LoneWolf

Posted

It's all a lie Millennium and Resilience back stabbed us, they were tired of me spamming world chat. T'was a master plan set up by Lonewolf and Odz and I fell for it. There force was too much and just overcome us in the end. 

M&M is dead.

Long Live Mr.

fb_share.jpg

218.png_large 

1 person likes this

Posted

Resilience didn't backstab anyone, there has to be a deal broken in order to backstab

so youre telling me that they attacked enemy knowing theyll get 3v1 ?

if thats true, that has to be the most retarded thing ive seen in sieges in a long time

Posted

so youre telling me that they attacked enemy knowing theyll get 3v1 ?

if thats true, that has to be the most retarded thing ive seen in sieges in a long time

Enemy, 90 man guild. Locked in a castle. 

Yeah that makes perfect sense. 

5 people like this

Posted

Enemy, 90 man guild. Locked in a castle. 

Yeah that makes perfect sense. 

rather that than 100 manshas that cant get a t3 node

1 person likes this

Posted

rather that than 100 manshas that cant get a t3 node

Retards-Retards-everywhere-1c3yct.jpg

7 people like this