• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

so youre telling me that they attacked enemy knowing theyll get 3v1 ?

if thats true, that has to be the most retarded thing ive seen in sieges in a long time

If enemy won valencia, every guild maybe except oldskool as they are strong enoguh to hit a castle on their own, would go back to serendia and balenos. Do you want that? We don't want that.

I rather have 2/3 or 3/3 castle regions with PvP and have guilds like ragnarok, misanthropolis, deathfactory and every other guild going balenos/serendia to grow. Having enemy sitting on valencia would force guilds like us, morghulis, resilience and shadowelite back and suffocate the smaller guilds. It would just end up with serendia/balenos being a cluster of hell and 3 guilds counting incentives in castles and shouting at other guilds to step up and get out of serendia/balenos. That's what we are doing tbh

12 people like this

Posted (edited)

imo all top 3  guild should pick 1 region together and fight there till the ends of time

Edited by Derpyboom

Posted

If enemy won valencia, every guild maybe except oldskool as they are strong enoguh to hit a castle on their own, would go back to serendia and balenos. Do you want that? We don't want that.
I rather have 2/3 or 3/3 castle regions with PvP and have guilds like ragnarok, misanthropolis, deathfactory and every other guild going balenos/serendia to grow. Having enemy sitting on valencia would force guilds like us, morghulis, resilience and shadowelite back and suffocate the smaller guilds. It would just end up with serendia/balenos being a cluster of hell and 3 guilds counting incentives in castles and shouting at other guilds to step up and get out of serendia/balenos. That's what we are doing tbh

So you're assuming you are stronger than the guilds you quoted? Have you ever fought alone in the past month? Your alliance is stronger, you, alone, I doubt it.

Posted

Good luck in Balenos where everyone out of 4 guilds allies against a small guild of 40 ppl and be proud of themselfs beating 40 man with 200..

1 person likes this

Posted

Good luck in Balenos where everyone out of 4 guilds allies against a small guild of 40 ppl and be proud of themselfs beating 40 man with 200..

What if we come with MM 180 man zerg?

Posted

What if we come with MM 180 man zerg?

Pls do next week. Would love to see em getting hit with their own medicine.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So you're assuming you are stronger than the guilds you quoted? Have you ever fought alone in the past month? Your alliance is stronger, you, alone, I doubt it.

No I did not assume we are stronger than X I know we are not stronger alone against guilds like enemy and oldskool, I just stated that we prefer to take the fight to the castles and force the top guilds to fight each other or us than us going bal/ser and  choke small guilds.  If we go there we will get teamed on, if we go to castles we team up, that is how the siege scene works, you should stop giving head to enemy and just look at the bigger picture, do you want 3 top guilds sitting in a castle while serendia/balenos is bombarded or even out the pvp in the castle areas and let smaller guilds fight in balenos/serendia? I want the latter personally.

TLDR, 70-80 man guilds were asked to step up from bal/ser and do alliances or do pvp in castle regions, so we are, whats the problem?

Edited by LoneWolf
11 people like this

Posted (edited)

castles were lost and now zergs/alliances are bad mmmkay D:

Edited by XeLRa

Posted

im sorry, the severe stupidity of oldskool attacking enemy gave me an aneurysm

4 people like this

Posted

No I did not assume we are stronger than X I know we are not stronger alone against guilds like enemy and oldskool, I just stated that we prefer to take the fight to the castles and force the top guilds to fight each other or us than us going bal/ser and  choke small guilds.  If we go there we will get teamed on, if we go to castles we team up, that is how the siege scene works, you should stop giving head to enemy and just look at the bigger picture, do you want 3 top guilds sitting in a castle while serendia/balenos is bombarded or even out the pvp in the castle areas and let smaller guilds fight in balenos/serendia? I want the latter personally.

TLDR, 70-80 man guilds were asked to step up from bal/ser and do alliances or do pvp in castle regions, so we are, whats the problem?

Didn't mean against Enemy and Oldskool, sorry, might have not been speaking very clearly. I meant against the Balenos / Serendia guilds. Is Millenium currently stronger than them?

Posted

Just humans being themselves... Greedy... ignorant... always having their own favor in mind.

I hope these so-called "top" guilds will finally stick to their word and fight each other. But they keep coming to us, hoping to make the easy money. We have bad news for you. the easy money in Valencia is no more. As long as guilds like Enemy and Oldskool keep coming here, M&M will teach them frugality.

Posted

Just humans being themselves... Greedy... ignorant... always having their own favor in mind.

I hope these so-called "top" guilds will finally stick to their word and fight each other. But they keep coming to us, hoping to make the easy money. We have bad news for you. the easy money in Valencia is no more. As long as guilds like Enemy and Oldskool keep coming here, M&M will teach them frugality.

unless you leave valencia next week you're no better than the big guilds sitting in their castles lul

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

unless you leave valencia next week you're no better than the big guilds sitting in their castles lul

There is no need to keep holding onto an alliance as long as these top guilds start dealing with themselves. But see yourself... they just keep coming, dodgeing each other and going for the incentive money. Then complain that there is no real fights in ages.

Edited by HoshPak

Posted

There is no need to keep holding onto an alliance as long as these top guilds start dealing with themselves. But see yourself... they just keep coming.

We could say the same thing about your alliance. Why are you staying in Valencia and fighting Enemy / Oldskool instead of going for Sovereign? 

Stop the hypocrisy, you are not a white knight for the siege scene. You just want castle money.

8 people like this

Posted

We could say the same thing about your alliance. Why are you staying in Valencia and fighting Enemy / Oldskool instead of going for Sovereign? 

Stop the hypocrisy, you are not a white knight for the siege scene. You just want castle money.

who kicked addicted out in the first place? We had to hire so many guilds to do it, you think it's easy? Most guilds don't want to throw their guys to the meatgrinder, it's bad for morale. After 8 weeks of addicted getting dodged, we finally stepped up vs them and we are supposed to go sovereign now?

14 people like this

Posted

Didn't mean against Enemy and Oldskool, sorry, might have not been speaking very clearly. I meant against the Balenos / Serendia guilds. Is Millenium currently stronger than them?

We can't really know as we haven't fought them, for all we know they could be weaker, equal or stronger, but until we see each other at a siege or node war, we won't know.

Posted

who kicked addicted out in the first place? We had to hire so many guilds to do it, you think it's easy? Most guilds don't want to throw their guys to the meatgrinder, it's bad for morale. After 8 weeks of addicted getting dodged, we finally stepped up vs them and we are supposed to go sovereign now?

1. You Morghulis + Millenium + Resillience didn't kick out Addicted alone. You had the help of many more, stop giving yourself all of the credit for it. 

2. You are now doing exactly the same thing as Addicted : locking a region down instead of going to liberate another one. 

3. Sovereign waving casually at you from Mediah.

1 person likes this

Posted

fLdKPMx.png

11 people like this

Posted (edited)

1. You Morghulis + Millenium + Resillience didn't kick out Addicted alone. You had the help of many more, stop giving yourself all of the credit for it. 

2. You are now doing exactly the same thing as Addicted : locking a region down instead of going to liberate another one. 

1. he said we got help, read

2. we didn't let valencia get locked down again 

3. are we really supposed to go do the work 1 region after the other when the 'top4' still don't want to deal with it themselves??

Did we take your candy? 

Edited by XeLRa
3 people like this

Posted

1. And their help has been appreciated one way or another. You are obviously none of them otherwise you wouldn't comlain now.

2. So, aren't we allowed to keep growing? What does the money do if it goes into one of formerly mentioned guilds who already are the "pinnacle" of this game's PvP scene? We will take what we need, what we deserve and then take on the other guilds on our own sooner or later. Nothing is for eternity.

3. I don't see any valid argument here...

Posted

Nice fight in Valencia. Have to say, if we wouldn't have attacked Enemy, they would've eaten MMR

5 people like this

Posted

I wonder when dodgereign is gonna stop waving from their free castles...

Posted

Nice fight in Valencia. Have to say, if we wouldn't have attacked Enemy, they would've eaten MMR

how exactly could they attack a 80+ people fort , while in the same time defending from 150+ ?

people overestimating enemy like dafaq u smoking ?

Posted

I like how it's not actually Oldskool and Enemy salty on forums. But randoms who have nothing to do with sieges. 

they would've eaten MMR

lol? If you guys were keeping one of us busy yeah maybe, but 3v1? No chance. 

Posted

1. And their help has been appreciated one way or another. You are obviously none of them otherwise you wouldn't comlain now.

2. So, aren't we allowed to keep growing? What does the money do if it goes into one of formerly mentioned guilds who already are the "pinnacle" of this game's PvP scene? We will take what we need, what we deserve and then take on the other guilds on our own sooner or later. Nothing is for eternity.

3. I don't see any valid argument here...

3. You act as though you're a white knight, although the only thing you're actively doing is rotating a castle between yourselves. And Sovereign / Addicted will soon fight, one will take / keep Mediah and the other will go Calpheon. Then Oldskool and Enemy will go on Balenos and Serendia since they do not ally. It is gonna be the same scenario.

2 people like this