• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I wonder when dodgereign is gonna stop waving from their free castles...

Probably not anytime soon. I Expect Enemy to go Calpheon next week to take the castle from whoever Addicted is donating it to.

3. You act as though you're a white knight, although the only thing you're actively doing is rotating a castle between yourselves. And Sovereign / Addicted will soon fight, one will take / keep Mediah and the other will go Calpheon. Then Oldskool and Enemy will go on Balenos and Serendia since they do not ally. It is gonna be the same scenario.

Mhm... or they could fight each other in the same region, they could agree on 1v1... and yet nothing but threatening gestures. Why is dodgeing the only option these guys know? The only reason the are confronting us is they expect us to be an easy target.

The longer they are keeping this attitude the more people will start not taking them serious. They better begin acting according to their reputation.

Edited by HoshPak

Posted

Got a feeling tonights podcast is going to be extra salty.

YX6ZTJ2.gif

10 people like this

Posted

Just humans being themselves... Greedy... ignorant... always having their own favor in mind.

I hope these so-called "top" guilds will finally stick to their word and fight each other. But they keep coming to us, hoping to make the easy money. We have bad news for you. the easy money in Valencia is no more. As long as guilds like Enemy and Oldskool keep coming here, M&M will teach them frugality.

57822c19e1ad1.png

4 people like this

Posted

Calpheon siege: 

Addicted vs ThelynEnnor vs BlackSail vs Wasted vs Sin vs Avaritia vs DiviumFuror vs Kamasilve vs Leviathan

Addicted took out ThelynEnnor in like 10 minutes to begin with. Leviathan took out the rest. Started with Sin, then Kamasilve, DiviumFuror, Wasted, BlackSial, Avaritia and in the end Addicted's fort with open gates. For some reason we got to 1v1 everyone without anyone interfering in the 1v1s. 

2 people like this

Posted

Calpheon siege: 

Addicted vs ThelynEnnor vs BlackSail vs Wasted vs Sin vs Avaritia vs DiviumFuror vs Kamasilve vs Leviathan

Addicted took out ThelynEnnor in like 10 minutes to begin with. Leviathan took out the rest. Started with Sin, then Kamasilve, DiviumFuror, Wasted, BlackSial, Avaritia and in the end Addicted's fort with open gates. For some reason we got to 1v1 everyone without anyone interfering in the 1v1s. 

why they kicked out ThelynEnnor ?

Posted

I have no idea. Was surprised to see it too. You'll have to ask them about it ^^

2 people like this

Posted

Mhm... or they could fight each other in the same region, they could agree on 1v1... and yet nothing but threatening gestures. Why is dodgeing the only option these guys know? The only reason the are confronting us is they expect us to be an easy target.

We already dodged a nodewar to 1v1 Enemy in OpenWorld :)

Posted

I have no idea. Was surprised to see it too. You'll have to ask them about it ^^

because of the kebab vortex, duh

Posted

# K E B A B V O R T E X

5 people like this

Posted

We already dodged a nodewar to 1v1 Enemy in OpenWorld :)

You mean, when there is no incentive money endangered? ^^

Posted

You mean, when there is no incentive money endangered? ^^

you are talking to the TRI boss gear pleb of oldskool man. I get bullied everyday (GIVE ME SOME OF THAT VALENCIA MONEY PLEASE D: !!!!!!)

Posted (edited)

you are talking to the TRI boss gear pleb of oldskool man. I get bullied everyday (GIVE ME SOME OF THAT VALENCIA MONEY PLEASE D: !!!!!!)

Oh, you got full boss gear already? D: (we are recruiting if you want some... :P No one is getting bullied here for his gear.)

Edited by HoshPak

Posted (edited)

Calpheon siege: 

Addicted vs ThelynEnnor vs BlackSail vs Wasted vs Sin vs Avaritia vs DiviumFuror vs Kamasilve vs Leviathan

Unfortunately for us <Sin> we had a bugged fort, resulting to be stuck in a tent half times we respawned and had to use Escape option and travel all the way back to fort. GG never the less. 

Edited by The_Peacekeeper
1 person likes this

Posted

Unfortunately for us <Sin> we had a bugged fort, resulting to be stuck in a tent half times we respawned and had to use Escape option and travel all the way back to fort. GG never the less. 

Sad to hear that, it was a really good fight! One of your Berserkers once grabbed me and threw me under your tent so I had to escape and spawn town too. Was lots of fun, GG to you as well.

Posted

Chance of encounters for the next week.

Dream match Mediah castle : Addicted vs Sovereign vs Oldskool vs Embermy    5%

More likely matches : Mediah castle Addicted vs Sovereign ( unless they dodge as they did in valencia months ago )

Valencia castle ( where the most money is )  Oldskool vs Embermy vs M & M + maybe R vs random   10%

Most likely match : Mediah castle Addicted vs Sovereign

Valencia castle M & M + R vs random

Calpheon castle Oldskool vs Embermy vs Leviathan vs Random  85%

2 people like this

Posted

Chance of encounters for the next week.

Dream match Mediah castle : Addicted vs Sovereign vs Oldskool vs Embermy    0%

More likely matches : Mediah castle Addicted vs Sovereign ( unless they dodge as they did in valencia months ago )

Valencia castle ( where the most money is )  Oldskool + Embermy vs M & M + maybe R vs random   5%

Most likely match : Mediah castle Addicted vs Sovereign

Calpheon castle Oldskool vs Embermy vs Leviathan vs Random  95%

ftfy

Posted (edited)

Damn, you would still zerg this random guild? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Certify
6 people like this

Posted (edited)

There was basically no reason. If you ask them there came just random trash. Obviously they take us out, because they show up with full manpower, hoping to fight one large guild but  since no one showed up they got bored after 30 minutes and attacked us. Bad luck, we were the ones in front of their castle. Before we even now what happened our base was down and 2 Minutes later we were out

After they realize that rolling over one of the participating guilds is as boring as waiting they leave. We can just thank them for wasting our time and money and showing everyone how much worth their word have. Will now buy my sovereign and enemy supporter flags. *wave*

Edited by Zhev
10 people like this

Posted (edited)

http://imgur.com/a/FUMM7

@pessle

plis ... no. :(

edit: also addicted and the other top dogs. i am a nice guy. i swear! 

he said he had friends in "high places" D:

mercy!

Edited by FAINTU
4 people like this

Posted

@pessle

mercy!

Everyone in pirates has friends at "high places". Awesome places like on top of cron castle

1 person likes this

Posted

Calpheon siege: 

We Wasted (28) got sandwiched by BlackSail and DiviumFuror until you guys attacked DiviumFuror.
After that we had a 1vs1 against BlackSail until you guys came up with Avaritia and attacked us 3vs1.
Meanwhile Addicted did take out Thelyn Ennor because they dont like them and left the the battlefield with some running around our base with their T2 Elefant spamming in the chat watching us getting sandwiched.
Idk where the 1vs1 was m8.

Posted

@pessle

mercy!

I don't even know who the ----- that is 

3 people like this

Posted

We Wasted (28) got sandwiched by BlackSail and DiviumFuror until you guys attacked DiviumFuror.After that we had a 1vs1 against BlackSail until you guys came up with Avaritia and attacked us 3vs1.
Meanwhile Addicted did take out Thelyn Ennor because they dont like them and left the the battlefield with some running around our base with their T2 Elefant spamming in the chat watching us getting sandwiched.
Idk where the 1vs1 was m8.

BlackSail and Avaratia was just standing by and looking when we started to attack you, and we were all around your base, and if they went in they would have been killed by aoe. I am not saying that you haven't taken damage before, but they didn't help us when we attacked you.

You did really well with your numbers, was fun fighting you!

Posted

BlackSail and Avaratia was just standing by and looking when we started to attack you, and we were all around your base, and if they went in they would have been killed by aoe. I am not saying that you haven't taken damage before, but they didn't help us when we attacked you.

You did really well with your numbers, was fun fighting you!

Divium was attacking them and we were attacking both Wasted and Divium, we only had 1 tier 1 elephant so we didn't reeally do much to their base just kill them outside. Divium base was empty but we didn't have any resources to actually hurt a base. We didn't really do much that siege besides trying to hold Leviathan as long as we could.