• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Divium was attacking them and we were attacking both Wasted and Divium, we only had 1 tier 1 elephant so we didn't reeally do much to their base just kill them outside. Divium base was empty but we didn't have any resources to actually hurt a base. We didn't really do much that siege besides trying to hold Leviathan as long as we could.

Not really clear what guild you are in? But hey, I am not saying any other things are not true, I just told about it from Leviathan's point of view - always nice to hear what happened elsewhere on the map during the siege. 

Posted

Not really clear what guild you are in? But hey, I am not saying any other things are not true, I just told about it from Leviathan's point of view - always nice to hear what happened elsewhere on the map during the siege. 

BlackSail.

Posted

Everyone in pirates has friends at "high places". Awesome places like on top of cron castle

Not everyone knows me ok.

Posted (edited)

T3 glish ruins -  Enemy vs final_impact

gg was a fun 2 minute node war

Edited by Lyaah
6 people like this

Posted

Alumn Rock Valley (tier 1)

Varshen(36) Vs. Geeking(41) Vs. Apocalypsis(?)

I was approached by my good friend WuZhao for a 1v1 tonight, which we would like. Our last nodewar fight ended in a draw, so we wanted to see who'd win now. We took out Apocalysis pretty early on, our numbers were a lot larger. Then we had some quick back and forth, and most of the war was spent with us (Varshen) on the attack. We ended up winning, was a really good fun fight, great sportmanship :D

2 people like this

Posted

Alumn Rock Valley (tier 1)

Varshen(36) Vs. Geeking(41) Vs. Apocalypsis(?)

I was approached by my good friend WuZhao for a 1v1 tonight, which we would like. Our last nodewar fight ended in a draw, so we wanted to see who'd win now. We took out Apocalysis pretty early on, our numbers were a lot larger. Then we had some quick back and forth, and most of the war was spent with us (Varshen) on the attack. We ended up winning, was a really good fun fight, great sportmanship :D

Yeaa !! Nice fight ^^

I meet Usui in your defense x), good valkyrie !

About Apocalypsis... they seems 25-30...

1 person likes this

Posted

Rhutum Outstation (T2)

ThePirateBay (~15) vs. Buccaneers (22)

We spotted a blue blob in a green forest and that turned out to be a crouched down PirateBay member right on their fort location, so we were on the offense from the get go. They put up a good fight but once we had our cannons going and the elephant up, the war was over pretty quick. GG!

1 person likes this

Posted

Pilgrim's Sanctum: Fast (T1)

AuroraBorealis vs. Pyrolyse vs Nanda.

Our base was located between both guilds and was removed quite quickly. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

There was basically no reason

I totally get your point, and I would 100% agree with you, but:

As it was said on the podcast already, several of your members have been karma griefing us a lot lately, and several useless 1 hour wars started against you due to this.

We didn't really want to reward a guild who have several members that karma griefed us (a lot more than usual) with a free castle.

But I do understand your point of view, and I feel sorry for the non-griefer part of your guild who had to pack their bags early because of some toxic ones, this sucks I agree.

Either way, in the end we had no control over this decision, since Fink was the true mastermind.

Apparantly this picture was taken 4 days ago in Finkregh's secret lab located beneath the ground of Marni's lab, he was clever and built his lab close to calpheon castle for reduced casting time:

GFpuEyl.jpg

Edited by Gibson
7 people like this

Posted

Capotia (T2)

Harmony vs BlackSails vs Prismatic vs KHAOS vs SonsOfDesert vs GangsterLeague

Always a fun war in the cancer mountains. ^^

1 person likes this

Posted

Capotia (T2)

Harmony vs BlackSails, Prismatic, KHAOS

I corrected it for you. But i really wonder what made BlackSails and Prismatic to give away the node after 1,5h body throwing just like that, to the weakest of the 3 of you. :thinking:

2 people like this

Posted

I corrected it for you. But i really wonder what made BlackSails and Prismatic to give away the node after 1,5h body throwing just like that, to the weakest of the 3 of you. :thinking:

wow, thats harsh

Posted

wow, thats harsh

Why? I was not even trying to be rude, just asked out of curiosity

1 person likes this

Posted

Taphtar Plain T1

Kamasilve(11) vs Exus(23)

It was a good fight, Exus fort was pretty close to our fort and we found it shortly after start. 

Once we found it we started on getting their Respawn Timer higher and destroy important buildings, in the end it was just getting out when they respawned and in to wipe the party. The gear disparity was huge between us and them....

1 person likes this

Posted

Phoniel's Cabin (T2)

Harmony (~30) vs. Buccaneers (~15)

1 person likes this

Posted

North Kaia Mountain top (t1) aka "zombieeeeesss"

LowKarma vs NovusOrda 

We splitted the guild in 2 group cause their fort was built in the middle of the lake, after a long siege on their tower they played a cannon into Calpheon Castle (like wtf srsly...) and start destroing our annex, then with the flag placed they just outnumbered us (40 vs 25) doint the body throw tactic that never fail... sadly enough anytime im the first in kills we loose... 

gg wp still need to git gut and recruit more

1 person likes this

Posted

Pujiya Canyon(T1)

Groll + Nugos v Aritaum v BandaVandalica v DeSync

Nugos zerged us and in 30 mins we were done.
Lag was unreal

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

OMAR LAVA CAVE (MEDIAH - T2)

ECHO
vs OoOSEF (sniping)

No fights

Edited by ZBanG
1 person likes this

Posted

Im curious do those snipe guild atleast bring one person in case they are vs only snipe guilds? :D

5 people like this

Posted

Im curious do those snipe guild atleast bring one person in case they are vs only snipe guilds? :D

We usually bring 80-90 when we try to snipe a territory

Posted

We usually bring 180-190 when we try to snipe a territory

Fixed that for you.

6 people like this

Posted

Fixed that for you.

1470019459660.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

We usually bring 80-90 when we try to snipe a territory

puke.mp4

Posted

The hate for being able to be friendly in this game... Not everyone wants to go solo so they can cry about being 'zerged' all the time.

I don't get why you lot cry about people ganging up on you when you can obviously 1v1 or 1v2 any of us. Being a poor mans Enemy doesn't make you look cool.
Also well played on the fort position, near impossible to get up to that apart from a single direction that funnels everyone in.

1 person likes this

Posted

I guess the strongest guild there won the node, what other explanation could there be? ^^