• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted

Kinda how the system works atm, blame kakao/PA. And that's also kinda what wars are for right, be glad you can actually declare on them then.

Anyway, still a ----- move to take them out after sending out an open invitation. But at least everyone is warned for next time now.

Posted

The hate for being able to be friendly in this game... Not everyone wants to go solo so they can cry about being 'zerged' all the time.

I don't get why you lot cry about people ganging up on you when you can obviously 1v1 or 1v2 any of us. Being a poor mans Enemy doesn't make you look cool.
Also well played on the fort position, near impossible to get up to that apart from a single direction that funnels everyone in.

When did i cry? I just corrected the situation of the node. And asked why did KHAOS get the node at the end... problem with you guys is that you are so tunnel-visioned, that it is unbelievable.

The only people i see crying is you guys. "Why you guys even come to T2, over-geared blabla". The best was still when i heard you guys tell your members we are more than you.

download.jpg

Let me make this straight, our average gear is around 460 GS, that is basically the same as yours, and our attendance is usually 30-40 for nodes, which is way lower than yours not even counting the alliances. The only reason you are getting stomped is obvious, no need to explain. But instead of self-improving you ally up, which isn't even the problem here, the problem is that after that you are acting glorious and then find excuses.

I guess the strongest guild there won the node, what other explanation could there be? ^^

That your socializing, ass licking or whatever there can be skills are better than actual big-scale skills.

I really wonder what do you guys keep telling your members to keep them motivated after every weeks body throwing continously, not having a single reasonable fight.

10 people like this

Posted

When did i cry? I just corrected the situation of the node. And asked why did KHAOS get the node at the end... problem with you guys is that you are so tunnel-visioned, that it is unbelievable.

The only people i see crying is you guys. "Why you guys even come to T2, over-geared blabla". The best was still when i heard you guys tell your members we are more than you.

download.jpg

Let me make this straight, our average gear is around 460 GS, that is basically the same as yours, and our attendance is usually 30-40 for nodes, which is way lower than yours not even counting the alliances. The only reason you are getting stomped is obvious, no need to explain. But instead of self-improving you ally up, which isn't even the problem here, the problem is that after that you are acting glorious and then find excuses.

That your socializing, ass licking or whatever there can be skills are better than actual big-scale skills.

I really wonder what do you guys keep telling your members to keep them motivated after every weeks body throwing continously, not having a single reasonable fight.

I did not say specifically you were crying (more yours members during node war) but there was plenty of general chat going on with the node war. Apologies for the misunderstanding. 
Also I made a comment about why do you come T2 in response to one of your members spamming in general chat for us all to go fight between ourselves. Not sure that's crying but you are entitled to your opinion.

To answer your question from before, we got the node as we talked to the others and made a deal cause there wasn't enough time to fight it out.

FYI - We had 49 for that node war. So while a couple extra we weren't exactly lots more than you.

For your other comments, sure you might have 460gs average, but I will bet you are on average much better at pvp. and you all take a lot more buffs than we do to fight. Do you not understand that you are stronger so therefore we need help to kill you? Everywhere you go your guild will probably be focused first cause either you are one of the strongest or because people don't like you.

And what is this acting glorious and finding excuses? I have no idea what you are talking about. We aren't making any excuses. We have a fair idea about our current strength.

Do you really enjoy each week going to a region fight and having every guild target you first before the rest of us can fight each other with similar strengths?

2 people like this

Posted

We don't have anything against Harmony, we attacked them because we knew where the base was and before the war we tried to figure out how to get up there and it was very hard. This also happened to Sfora a few months ago in Gorgo Rock Belt and 5-6 guilds focused them for the same reason. We're not stupid, we had been fighting on that node for 5 weeks now and we knew one more week would only bring more big guilds there, when Harmony went down (after 90 min) we checked our choices and the only logical choice was split the node rather than waste 30 more minutes playing Mountain Climbing simulator 2k17.

2 people like this

Posted

I really wonder what do you keep telling your members to keep them motivated week after week losing wars from much weaker guilds in comparison to your time and effort invested in hardcore playing this game, without having a single fair fight that you crave so much for? B|

Posted (edited)

I really wonder what do you keep telling your members to keep them motivated week after week losing wars from much weaker guilds in comparison to your time and effort invested in hardcore playing this game, without having a single fair fight that you crave so much for? B|

But every single person in this guild is aware that people will gang up on us

Edited by Zabraxa

Posted (edited)

For your other comments, sure you might have 460gs average, but I will bet you are on average much better at pvp. and you all take a lot more buffs than we do to fight. Do you not understand that you are stronger so therefore we need help to kill you? Everywhere you go your guild will probably be focused first cause either you are one of the strongest or because people don't like you.

But don't you want to improve and get better at pvp? First step would be to get those buffs that your enemy has instead of always coming up with excuses #dedicationgap

When you ally to have an easy fight, to give it away for free in the end, you will never become better.. I just don't understand this mentality :( 

Edited by DaveFord
4 people like this

Posted

Im curious do those snipe guild atleast bring one person in case they are vs only snipe guilds? :D

Well, there was not even 1 guy around the fort...

And on Sunday, we fought against Pantsu-Raiders... They reproached us to be a zerg guild (We was 60)... They was attacking our node -_

What a great week of PVP =D

1 person likes this

Posted

hi forums

2 people like this

Posted

But don't you want to improve and get better at pvp? First step would be to get those buffs that your enemy has instead of always coming up with excuses #dedicationgap

When you ally to have an easy fight, to give it away for free in the end, you will never become better.. I just don't understand this mentality :( 

Who says we aren't getting better? I don't mind fighting you guys as its a good indication if we improve each week. We have already learnt a few things the past few weeks from fighting Harmony. We are also trying to help people get those buffs for wars.
I don't understand what excuses I am making, they were the reasons we did what we did. Right now, we can't take you 1v1 by a good margin. When we get strong enough to challenge you like that then it might be a different story.
The strangest thing to me is that you keep doing the same thing expecting a different result. And for some reason seemed pissed off at us for allying with people against you. Is it really that big of a surprise? Is it not a sign of respect guilds are teaming up to take you down? You might not get to win, but you get to kill hordes of people...

Posted

RIP Chronicles. You lasted more than 858 pages. Time to make new memes on new forums is almost here guys.

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Who says we aren't getting better? I don't mind fighting you guys as its a good indication if we improve each week. We have already learnt a few things the past few weeks from fighting Harmony. We are also trying to help people get those buffs for wars.
I don't understand what excuses I am making, they were the reasons we did what we did. Right now, we can't take you 1v1 by a good margin. When we get strong enough to challenge you like that then it might be a different story.
The strangest thing to me is that you keep doing the same thing expecting a different result. And for some reason seemed pissed off at us for allying with people against you. Is it really that big of a surprise? Is it not a sign of respect guilds are teaming up to take you down? You might not get to win, but you get to kill hordes of people...

The excuse you are making is that you are on average worse in pvp than your opponent, partly because you "take less buffs", that's why have to you ally up on a guild that already has less members, but you could have done things differently (and not just zerg them down). For example by being more prepared, taking those buffs (that are available to everyone) and doing more pvp instead of sitting in safezone all day (#dedicationgap I know...)

It's great that you improve at whatever you are doing (don't get me wrong), but I don't understand why you bring up such excuses. Everyone I know does nodwars mostly for pvp and fun, I couldn't imagine it being fun to team up on a guild with less people already, then not fight about it and give it away for free.. that's the mentality I dont understand, I personally would find it wrong (not even talking about the forum part where people wrote it was a "fun nodewar")

PS. im not in Harmony

For your other comments, sure you might have 460gs average, but I will bet you are on average much better at pvpand you all take a lot more buffs than we do to fight

Edited by DaveFord
3 people like this

Posted

How can anyone in Harmony still be upset after getting teamed up on, when they choose to fight tier two nodes or in the potato fields of Baleneros.

"Folks, the definition of insanity... is repeating the same behavior over and over, expecting different results. ... ", Albert Einstein

Harmony you are insane in the way you choose your fighting locations! Change things up, or stop expecting people to stop doing the same thing they did the last eighty times. It won't happen.

5 people like this

Posted

The excuse you are making is that you are on average worse in pvp than your opponent, partly because you "take less buffs", that's why you ally up on a guild that already has less members, while you could have done things differently (and not just zerg them down). For example by being more prepared, taking those buffs (that are available to everyone) and doing more pvp instead of sitting in safezone all day (#dedicationgap I know...)

It's great that you improve at whatever you are doing (don't get me wrong), but I don't understand why you bring up such excuses. Everyone I know does nodwars mostly for pvp and fun, I couldn't imagine it being fun to team up on a guild with less people already, then not fight about it and give it away for free.. that's the mentality I dont understand, I personally would find it wrong (not even talking about the forum part where people wrote it was a "fun nodewar")

PS. im not in Harmony

So your advice is be better? But make sure you don't use winning tactics against a stronger opponent? Sure, Ill get right on that...

Again I don't see stating we aren't as strong/good/experienced at PvP as another guild as an excuse. It's about knowing your limits and playing within those and trying to expand them, of which we are trying to do.

Posted

Basically:

high tier players keep suggesting to lower tier players to do stuff differently if you wanna get better, face us 1v1 and accept being rofltstomped in 20 minutes
"but couldn't you go facing the higher tier guilds?"
"no, because we would get roflstomped in 20 minutes by higher numbers"

Cause being roflstomped by better players is i bet funnier than being roflstomped by numbers

Ok listen, everyone has different views of what's fun in a game, it's not even about understanding how others have fun or why, you just accept the fact that their fun is different, i don't like rollercoasters, my wife loves them, full stop
I don't get and never will how trashtalk is fun but ehy, a lot of people do that so it must be something i'm missing, telling you guys to "stop trashtalking cause i don't see how that can be fun" would be a waste of time

Second point, there a few things you don't really make up for, namely skill, computer specs and internet connection
Some people are born under unfortunate stars and will never be good enough, or in unfortunate places where internet is simply terrible or find themselves in unfortunate circumstances where they can't really afford new rigs or parts (possibly the poor souls live in their mothers basement or have other unpredictable predicaments at hand)
They could step out of nodewars or find X solution to their problem, or they could have fun nonetheless in the game by adopting other methods, like the infamous forbidden technique called zerging

I mean, a lot of human beings good at videogames are proud of being assholes, i don't really see the problem with being bad at the game and looking for other ways to win since the game allows it xD

1 person likes this

Posted

harmony should merge or just disband already, everybody is bored of your "we got zerged" posts after every node/siege war you have

1 person likes this

Posted

You are both on an equally correct but mutually exclusive path to explain alliances

one of you says they are trying to improve but by doing alliances the other says they do alliances as they have no way to improve which within its self is a contradiction. As a member in enemy who had lost ever siege for the last month or so. I can honestly say that we learn a lot every time we fight, shot calling, composition, fighting under constant pressure. Most of which are completely voided when you fight with another 200 people against one enemy. You body throw, you wipe, you body throw, you wipe. 

Maybe I am wrong and you learn a lot doing this but maybe by trying to stand on your own feet and losing a few times to a stronger opponent you would learn something.

tl;dr body throwing doesn't help you improve

Posted

We should embrace everyone, as in the end they give you meaningful experience that one day may be worth telling your grandchildren.

Posted

How can anyone in Harmony still be upset after getting teamed up on, when they choose to fight tier two nodes or in the potato fields of Baleneros.

"Folks, the definition of insanity... is repeating the same behavior over and over, expecting different results. ... ", Albert Einstein

Harmony you are insane in the way you choose your fighting locations! Change things up, or stop expecting people to stop doing the same thing they did the last eighty times. It won't happen.

yes god forbid harmony is trying to keep quality members and doesn't recruit trash players, better blame them for that, because recruiting good players is as simple as waving your magic wand over and suddenly you're 100 man guild with top quality

2 people like this

Posted

tl;dr body throwing doesn't help you improve

Borga pls, I get better at body throwing every siege! I even did it last Saturday in gathering clothes because that's how efficient I am at it now.

Posted (edited)

yes god forbid harmony is trying to keep quality members and doesn't recruit trash players, better blame them for that, because recruiting good players is as simple as waving your magic wand over and suddenly you're 100 man guild with top quality

Look at what he wrote and tell me what he said, you and me read that very differently. Not a single time did he mention anything about recruiting, or getting more members or even saying that they should get forget about quality. come on man.....the only thing he did say was: Change things and stop doing the same over and over and come back to the forum to be upset being teamed up upon.

This is what he wrote.

Edited by Saltyjordine
2 people like this

Posted

Addicted: contested once (?) in 4 months by those 'weak' guilds getting called out.

Tell me more about dedicationgap please. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by Eleor

Posted

When you get focused at T3, and at castle siege also it really does not matter where you go. We do changes almost every week, the only thing is that you guys are tunnel-visioned and only see/care about the result.

But by the things you said, i can tell you that you have a few insane members in Addicted that left Harmony, thanks for having them. :D:D

What do i tell members to keep them motivated after losing? I do not need to tell them anything, because they take a loss, even if they flame during/afterwards in the chat, they still take it and not care about it.

Meanwhile you week after week just body throw anywhere you are at, and at the end you might win or not still. Like for us it is definitely no "fun" to have our logo over anywhere with a KDR of 1:4-6, all i care about is long-term progression not the short-term results. If you care about the 2nd, well then i have no point having this discussion going on.

Some people are born under unfortunate stars and will never be good enough.

This is the mindset why 95% of people suck :( , talent does not help forever my friend, that is just the easiest and worst excuse to come up with.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Look at what he wrote and tell me what he said, you and me read that very differently. Not a single time did he mention anything about recruiting, or getting more members or even saying that they should get forget about quality. come on man.....the only thing he did say was: Change things and stop doing the same over and over and come back to the forum to be upset being teamed up upon.

This is what he wrote.

the only solution to what they're doing is either a) quitting siege; b) recruiting more people, it's dumb to come up with a quote like that in a case like this

Edited by BdoTemp1