• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

21,481 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

the only solution to what they're doing is either a) quitting siege; b) recruiting more people, it's dumb to come up with a quote like that in a case like this

You forgot option c) Make an alliance. d) Do a Deal with somebody and backstab em. e) Do a Merge? Its also dump to assume things that wasn't said or written in cases like this ¯\_ツ_/¯

Edited by Saltyjordine

Posted

What do i tell members to keep them motivated after losing? I do not need to tell them anything, because they take a loss, even if they flame during/afterwards in the chat, they still take it and not care about it.

Nope, you are one of the saltiest guilds/people out there, and your actions only confirm that. Learn to lose, it's part of the game. Get used to it, cause you are hellbent on playing your own meta which is not even close to the rest of the server.

Meanwhile you week after week just body throw anywhere you are at, and at the end you might win or not still. Like for us it is definitely no "fun" to have our logo over anywhere with a KDR of 1:4-6, all i care about is long-term progression not the short-term results. If you care about the 2nd, well then i have no point having this discussion going on.

We fight in non castle sieges cause that's what we can do now. We used to take contracts on castles, but after last one vs Addicted, we got a reality check of how unprepared we are still for castles again. For us, killing Harmony is just a warm up in non castle sieges, sometimes it takes more time, sometimes less, but in the end, you will always be removed first so the rest of the guilds there can have a proper and fair fight as they are mostly all of the same strength (which you are not). Now, if you don't understand that cause you have a tunnel vision or w/e you said, well I am sorry to burst your bubble, but you are simply delusional.

So you are right, there is no point having this discussion going on with you. Maybe when you wake up one day, you will understand what the whole server is trying to tell you. 
;)

Posted

"Folks, the definition of insanity... is repeating the same behavior over and over, expecting different results. ... ", Albert Einstein

I find this quote ironic coming from a member of a guild that sat in the same castle for 9 weeks complaining about not getting fights.

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

I find this quote ironic coming from a member of a guild that sat in the same castle for 9 weeks complaining about not getting fights.

I find you ironic of complaining to a guild that are locked inside of a castle because none dared to fight them and Free them, beside the M&M's If only oldskool were brave enough to bring the oldskool alliance. :D Twist the truth how you want it, but in the end Addicted are still standing while others failed. I find that admiralble that ishkor managed to keep all the PVP hungry people there with only open world pvp. Call them what you want, but i know who is the chicken and who is not on this server.

Edited by Saltyjordine

Posted

We fight in non castle sieges cause that's what we can do now. We used to take contracts on castles, but after last one vs Addicted, we got a reality check of how unprepared we are still for castles again. 

King Turkey destroying the siege scene, one guild at a time.  I am sorry he put everyone through that.

Posted

I find you ironic of complaining to a guild that are locked inside of a castle because none dared to fight them and Free them, beside the M&M's If only oldskool were brave enough to bring the oldskool alliance. :D Twist the truth how you want it, but in the end Addicted are still standing while others failed. I find that admiralble that ishkor managed to keep all the PVP hungry people there with only open world pvp. Call them what you want, but i know who is the chicken and who is not on this server.

It would be ironic if Oldskool ever tried to hide the fact that we're not strong enough to fight Addicted. Which we haven't.

Actually I don't think anyone ever said they'd be strong enough to take on Addicted by themselves. Which is the reason they went uncontested. I don't see the irony at all.

Posted

I find that admiralble that ishkor managed to keep all the PVP hungry people there with only open world pvp.

Ah yes, the admirable 200m a week payouts strategy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

5 people like this

Posted

Does anyone know how to do the Kebab Vortex? I feel we as a guild would be stronger if we knew how :(

2 people like this

Posted

You are both on an equally correct but mutually exclusive path to explain alliances

one of you says they are trying to improve but by doing alliances the other says they do alliances as they have no way to improve which within its self is a contradiction. As a member in enemy who had lost ever siege for the last month or so. I can honestly say that we learn a lot every time we fight, shot calling, composition, fighting under constant pressure. Most of which are completely voided when you fight with another 200 people against one enemy. You body throw, you wipe, you body throw, you wipe. 

Maybe I am wrong and you learn a lot doing this but maybe by trying to stand on your own feet and losing a few times to a stronger opponent you would learn something.

tl;dr body throwing doesn't help you improve

If i get it correctly you're talking about my point of view and ninjakoala point of view that probably differ
I will explain this about how and why i usually post, despite how they might appear are never aimed at whiteknighting a person or a guild, it's just that i find "annoying" the mental closure many show up when facing a discussion, i wasn't necessarily supporting ninjakoalas points for the simple reason i never talked with him and i can't be in his head to know what he or his guild are thinking when taking a decision, i'm just saying there can be multiple reasons why one would choose a path or the other

And i'm not saying "you will improve by zerging people" just to give an example of what i meant on small scale, if i get rekt on a spot i will try to fight 1 or 2 times on my own, then accept i'm not good enough (depending on how the duels go i will might blame gear/level disparity and that would require some kind of work on my side to be fixed or simply the other person is better at playing the game/performing better/has more experience in the matchup etc etc)

Now, i will simply walk away with the knowledge that I AM not good enough, someone else will call for help to keep his spot, both are equally fine as responses to a situation

Obviously, if you never face the fact you have to improve somewhere you simply never will but you might do it in both cases, it's a matter of self awareness

This is the mindset why 95% of people suck :( , talent does not help forever my friend, that is just the easiest and worst excuse to come up with.

i'm not referring to talent here
As an extreme example, both my parents and my kids play mmos, they simply don't have the reflexes/abilities (in the first case they won't have them probably anymore and in the second they will grow and get better at whatever they choose to play in the future, like in any sport)
Here i'm not talking about 2 equally poised contendants with different talent levels, i'm talking a 5 years old karate practitioner against a 20 years old that has been practicing for 15 years, it's not the same, or are you telling me if i put my older kid against you and he doesn't win because of obvious reasons he's making excuses?

I'm not talking about the #dedicationgap here, i'm talking about the fact none of us are equal, everyone can get better, but how better you can get is different for everyone^^

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Why sweat making sure only inviting players that has certain qualities when you can invite however many of maybe lesser quality+ make pre made alliances to get the same results ? It's literally a shortcut for the same goal ( if ur goal is winning a castle) different guilds just have different goals and mindsets and I don't think anyone should point fingers at any guild on how they are reaching the goal they have in mind . Only thing that bothers me a bit and this is just how the game functions. Is that if your guild decide to win sieges and gets shut down by getting attacked by 5 guilds most of the times because you as a guild doesn't like to do politics and pre made alliances etc. what do you think is going to happen ? Now you guys are talking about a " healthy siege scene yet indulge in alliances that kinda forces other guild to do the same things sometimes in order to win . But how fun would it be if addicted+ enemy decided to lock down Valencia each and every week trading the castle in between each other . What if oldskool+ resilience decided to lock down calpheon. You guys would come running back here saying how the strongest are allying up and not allowing the others to have "fun pvp"

Edited by HOMRAH
6 people like this

Posted

Nope, you are one of the saltiest guilds/people out there, and your actions only confirm that. Learn to lose, it's part of the game. Get used to it, cause you are hellbent on playing your own meta which is not even close to the rest of the server.

We fight in non castle sieges cause that's what we can do now. We used to take contracts on castles, but after last one vs Addicted, we got a reality check of how unprepared we are still for castles again. For us, killing Harmony is just a warm up in non castle sieges, sometimes it takes more time, sometimes less, but in the end, you will always be removed first so the rest of the guilds there can have a proper and fair fight as they are mostly all of the same strength (which you are not). Now, if you don't understand that cause you have a tunnel vision or w/e you said, well I am sorry to burst your bubble, but you are simply delusional.
So you are right, there is no point having this discussion going on with you. Maybe when you wake up one day, you will understand what the whole server is trying to tell you. 
;)

Dude tells me to learn to lose, LUL. I think you need a good refreshment of what happened in Harmony, if we have to measure who the 2 of us can lose better is definitely me, it is not me who uses anything to win, throwing away the fun, the progression, everything just for a win.

You are tunnel-visioned as you take the result into consideration, but you simply cannot understand what i am talking about. And you simply justify that you are retarded, like saying RAGNA is weaker than Harmony, when they bring x2 the numbers and similar gear, now that is delusional, they even have some organization which can be easily spotted whilst fighting.

Try to tell me what? That you team up with 200 against 40? I mean if we were a 90 to 100 attendance guild at balenos, sure. If we were better geared, sure. All the rest is just excuse on your side. Like you even admit in your post that you see that you are unprepared and trying to "warm up" i guess you wanted to say improve rather. But i do not see how is that true when you don't try anything like that.

But as i said, as long as you only look at the result there is absolutely no point of this.

Posted (edited)

Dude tells me to learn to lose, LUL. I think you need a good refreshment of what happened in Harmony, if we have to measure who the 2 of us can lose better is definitely me, it is not me who uses anything to win, throwing away the fun, the progression, everything just for a win.

You are tunnel-visioned as you take the result into consideration, but you simply cannot understand what i am talking about. And you simply justify that you are retarded, like saying RAGNA is weaker than Harmony, when they bring x2 the numbers and similar gear, now that is delusional, they even have some organization which can be easily spotted whilst fighting.

Try to tell me what? That you team up with 200 against 40? I mean if we were a 90 to 100 attendance guild at balenos, sure. If we were better geared, sure. All the rest is just excuse on your side. Like you even admit in your post that you see that you are unprepared and trying to "warm up" i guess you wanted to say improve rather. But i do not see how is that true when you don't try anything like that.

But as i said, as long as you only look at the result there is absolutely no point of this.

I am curious, is there anyone in Khaos, Ragnorok, Death Factory or LuxArcana that you don't think you would win 1v1?

edit - as a guild I mean if that was not clear

Edited by NinjaKoala

Posted (edited)

we can ask you the same thing, how did you improve ?

in the past few weeks/months, you had the same amount of members so basically no improvement there; you had the same results in sieges aka got zerged ( and the complain about getting zerged ) every single time, and then you get zerged on T2 nodes where you also complain

wheres your improvement ?

why didnt you go serendia last week ? misantropolis only has like 50 people and doubt theyre better than you

do you think it makes you look good when you say you got zerged ? it doesnt

do you think people dont know how good khaos is ? croxus people already know, and its been long enough after the merge for everyone else too ( wasted were wiping them with 15 people ffs ), do you think coming here calling khaos bad and body throwers makes them look worse ? not it doesnt, it only makes you and your guild look bad, " trashtalking gm that cant win shit , thats the guild for me ", said nobody ever

jesus fack man, stop the whining already

Edited by Jensen
2 people like this

Posted

I did not say specifically you were crying (more yours members during node war) but there was plenty of general chat going on with the node war. Apologies for the misunderstanding. Also I made a comment about why do you come T2 in response to one of your members spamming in general chat for us all to go fight between ourselves. Not sure that's crying but you are entitled to your opinion.

To answer your question from before, we got the node as we talked to the others and made a deal cause there wasn't enough time to fight it out.

FYI - We had 49 for that node war. So while a couple extra we weren't exactly lots more than you.

For your other comments, sure you might have 460gs average, but I will bet you are on average much better at pvp. and you all take a lot more buffs than we do to fight. Do you not understand that you are stronger so therefore we need help to kill you? Everywhere you go your guild will probably be focused first cause either you are one of the strongest or because people don't like you.

And what is this acting glorious and finding excuses? I have no idea what you are talking about. We aren't making any excuses. We have a fair idea about our current strength.

Do you really enjoy each week going to a region fight and having every guild target you first before the rest of us can fight each other with similar strengths?

630e1ea4a2.jpg

Sry that I am such an overgeared powerhouse

We don't have anything against Harmony, we attacked them because we knew where the base was and before the war we tried to figure out how to get up there and it was very hard. This also happened to Sfora a few months ago in Gorgo Rock Belt and 5-6 guilds focused them for the same reason. We're not stupid, we had been fighting on that node for 5 weeks now and we knew one more week would only bring more big guilds there, when Harmony went down (after 90 min) we checked our choices and the only logical choice was split the node rather than waste 30 more minutes playing Mountain Climbing simulator 2k17.

You or prismatic should have gotten it. You and prismatic did a way better job than KHAOS. You gave the node away to the weakest guild on the battlefield for no reason. I am all in for BlackSials. I love you guys. you should have gotten it. 

Posted

The only time we lost a war from you on a node, we said GG, left and later discussed how much stronger you are and what we can learn from the experience (and we did learn some new things). Every other single time you lost a war, you reacted by:

- complaining on forums/podcast
- spamming our guest book with salt and crying
- sending profanity or insulting whispers to our members
- planting and/or using spies to gain info
- declaring wars on us
- coming to our channel to harass us on world bosses
- pking people
- etc.

So yeah, learn to lose and stop being a child about it. Doesn't matter how you lost, you did, now accept it, and stop making excuses or trying to justify it.

I keep coming back to this topic cause I sincerely feel sorry for you, and I am really doing my best to help you understand what everyone is saying, but you simply won't listen.

So keep coming to t2 nodes and non castle sieges, keep getting zerged every time, and losing, if you enjoy that, we respect it, everyone should play the game they want to, and if you don't, stop doing it. Simple right? There is really nothing else for me to add in this pointless discussion as you said yourself. Buh-bye. ^^

1 person likes this

Posted

I really wonder what do you keep telling your members to keep them motivated week after week losing wars from much weaker guilds in comparison to your time and effort invested in hardcore playing this game, without having a single fair fight that you crave so much for? B|

We expect this to happen. And we are fine with it. We are fine with it going on our own. Improving on what we have. Not outsourcing power. Like you guys do. It must feel bad knowing that you didnt accomplished anything on your own in this game. 

"KHAOS is my name, zerging down 40 man with 150+ is our game"

For us, killing Harmony is just a warm up in non castle sieges, sometimes it takes more time, sometimes less, but in the end, you will always be removed first so the rest of the guilds there can have a proper and fair fight as they are mostly all of the same strength (which you are not).

You do not kill us, nor will you ever be able to ;) because you do not self improve, work on your own tactics and strategies on the battlefield. You only invite everyone in the fight to do your deeds. Since you are not strong enough to get anything done. That is your reality check. Whenever we face you in battle without your sweettalked minions, you form a carpet on the floor. That is the reality. Even when you have double our numbers. Sad truth. Wake up. You shouldnt even get balenos. Theres no way you could win it on your own. 

You need to improve hell of alot before you can even think of it. But instead of doing that. You simply go the cowards way. Honestly, I would feel ashamed being in a guild like that. I would instantly leave without a thought when stuff like that keeps going on.

Posted

Ah yes, the admirable 200m a week payouts strategy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

he should save this money in guildbank? :P

Posted

We expect this to happen. And we are fine with it. We are fine with it going on our own. Improving on what we have. Not outsourcing power. Like you guys do. It must feel bad knowing that you didnt accomplished anything on your own in this game. 

"KHAOS is my name, zerging down 40 man with 150+ is our game"

You act like we alone have 150 people... and no one else wants to see you taken out first. I am not sure you have noticed, but no one believes the 'I am fine with being zerged' thing after the last few pages.

You mean we can accomplish things with allies? I have no problem with winning money to help our members gear up and get better.

"Harmony - The Boy who cried Zerg" :)  I like this game.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

The only time we lost a war from you on a node, we said GG, left and later discussed how much stronger you are and what we can learn from the experience (and we did learn some new things). Every other single time you lost a war, you reacted by:
- complaining on forums/podcast
- spamming our guest book with salt and crying
- sending profanity or insulting whispers to our members
- planting and/or using spies to gain info
- declaring wars on us
- coming to our channel to harass us on world bosses
- pking people
- etc.

So yeah, learn to lose and stop being a child about it. Doesn't matter how you lost, you did, now accept it, and stop making excuses or trying to justify it.

I keep coming back to this topic cause I sincerely feel sorry for you, and I am really doing my best to help you understand what everyone is saying, but you simply won't listen.

So keep coming to t2 nodes and non castle sieges, keep getting zerged every time, and losing, if you enjoy that, we respect it, everyone should play the game they want to, and if you don't, stop doing it. Simple right? There is really nothing else for me to add in this pointless discussion as you said yourself. Buh-bye. ^^

yet again. so instead of actually trying and improving and seeing where you are at, you still choose the lamest way possible sweettalking everyone into a 150+ alliance to fight our 40 ppl. That tells me alot of how mch you really learned from us :D 

Below is what you learned

NOTHING

We can cry zerg. Thats literally what happens. so does you 150+ alliance zerg. Isnt that true?

This zerg crap is lame and boring. That is true. nobody was denying it. maybe we should turn the tide and bring ppl wherever you go and zerg you down! Pretty sure that would break your guild apart. 

Its really wierd that we have KHAOS members applying to us all the time. also already took a couple in in the past because they despise what your guild is doing. But anyway. You wont learn anyhow ;)

I am out. Peace

Edited by xMovingTarget

Posted

We can cry zerg. Thats literally what happens. so does you 150+ alliance zerg. Isnt that true?

This zerg crap is lame and boring. That is true. nobody was denying it. maybe we should turn the tide and bring ppl wherever you go and zerg you down! Pretty sure that would break your guild apart. 

Its really wierd that we have KHAOS members applying to us all the time. also already took a couple in in the past because they despise what your guild is doing. But anyway. You wont learn anyhow ;)

I am out. Peace

Well played, go on zerg us down. Be in complete contradiction to what the rest of your guild mates are saying. And we have been zerged down by 3 guilds before, it wasn't fun, so we decided that diplomacy is part of the game, so why not get along with people and achieve some common goals.
Yes 3 people joined you a few weeks ago from us. l hear they quite enjoy it there. Did you have a point or just wanted to try and act superior?

Posted

Well played, go on zerg us down. Be in complete contradiction to what the rest of your guild mates are saying. And we have been zerged down by 3 guilds before, it wasn't fun, so we decided that diplomacy is part of the game, so why not get along with people and achieve some common goals.
Yes 3 people joined you a few weeks ago from us. l hear they quite enjoy it there. Did you have a point or just wanted to try and act superior?

You dont get it. I give up on you. Lost course.

Peace out

Posted

You dont get it. I give up on you. Lost cause.

Peace out

Anyone else then able to explain? I am certainly at a loss to what he is trying to tell me.

Posted

You dont get it. I give up on you. Lost course.

Peace out

KHAOS is a joke iirc

Posted

Salt.jpg

Posted

KHAOS is a joke iirc

Guess so, was good while it lasted. Have fun!