• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sorceress Vs. Rangers PvP

21 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Gah dang it, I hate it when I can't just spam darkflame to one hit KO these annoying rangers anymore. I'm serious about Dark Flame spamming, give it back Daum. I'm not even trolling guys, I'd spam Dark Flame anytime and all day since it's the most efficient kill method rather than having to try hard and do a whole circus act to kill one ranger.

Tip: If you're going to fight a Ranger, Heidel's Arena has the pros of preventing Rangers from 100-0 you since it's a large arena type. If they knocked you down at beginning, and you're at the further end of the arena - they can't animation gap close fast enough to get you before you get back up. And the con is obviously .... they have more jumping room...

Edited by Alexxy
1 person likes this

Posted

How many skill points do you have?

Posted

I notice a lot of high stat players really hate answering that "what's your AP/DP" question for some reason. Like they quietly took Excalibur to a knife fight and hoped no one would notice.

Posted

I notice a lot of high stat players really hate answering that "what's your AP/DP" question for some reason. Like they quietly took Excalibur to a knife fight and hoped no one would notice.

I don't hate answering that question. It's actually in some of the videos I posted. So if you watched them, you already know.

Posted

Rangers are Still very easy to kill

Sorcerer are supose to be a Hard class to play now they are

But look if you want to kill rangers Just stay close anoyying them until they ran out of stamina 

If that happen they are dead

Posted (edited)

Rangers are Still very easy to kill

Sorcerer are supose to be a Hard class to play now they are

But look if you want to kill rangers Just stay close anoyying them until they ran out of stamina 

If that happen they are dead

Only in Arena where ppl don't use HP pots. In real fight sorc isn't able to kill a ranger that also knows to play. 

Everyone was complaining about Sorcers that they always spam DF, but look at Rangers, those easy strafes, they only spam f*cking Q+side+Lmb and nothing else, i don't see shotguns anymore and they are not even needed, because that strafe does good dmg and kite at the same time and it's f*cking spamable and super easy to do.

Edited by KungFuMasta

Posted

Tip: If you're going to fight a Ranger, Heidel's Arena has the pros of preventing Rangers from 100-0 you since it's a large arena type. If they knocked you down at beginning, and you're at the further end of the arena - they can't animation gap close fast enough to get you before you get back up. And the con is obviously .... they have more jumping room...

TIP: This game is not about arena fights. Are you seriously talking about how to get the upper hand in a specific arena? 

Do a fight versus those players with potions, outside ofthe arena, in valencia, via the duel feature. Let's see how good you're then :P

Posted

TIP: This game is not about arena fights. Are you seriously talking about how to get the upper hand in a specific arena? 

Do a fight versus those players with potions, outside ofthe arena, in valencia, via the duel feature. Let's see how good you're then :P

Get triggered.

Posted

Get triggered.

No need. It's the truth. I'm not sure what you're trying to prove with these videos... 

First of all, in none of the videos we know the gear of the enemy players. 

If you want to prove something, do it in real pvp, not arena duels. But i doubt that you can. I doubt that any sorc can. Right now a sorc can't beat an equally geared and skilled player if he's any other class than sorc in real pvp. 

Posted

No need. It's the truth. I'm not sure what you're trying to prove with these videos... 

First of all, in none of the videos we know the gear of the enemy players. 

If you want to prove something, do it in real pvp, not arena duels. But i doubt that you can. I doubt that any sorc can. Right now a sorc can't beat an equally geared and skilled player if he's any other class than sorc in real pvp. 

Not trying to prove anything with these videos. But you're trying pretty hard to git gud. I appraise you for that.

Posted

Am pretty sure these videos are just for entertainment and not really trying to prove anything. In both the videos the opponents seem to be having fun or at least saying GG and GF. i dont see why ppl get triggered. 

Btw nice touch on the witcher music. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Am pretty sure these videos are just for entertainment and not really trying to prove anything. In both the videos the opponents seem to be having fun or at least saying GG and GF. i dont see why ppl get triggered. 

Btw nice touch on the witcher music. 

Aw yiss, a normal person that can enjoy life for what it is. I applaud you my man.

Posted

Hey Alexxy, first of all I have to thank you for that air-attack combo. I first saw it in one of your guild-mate's video, i had to figure out what you canceled in that video.

Keep up the good work.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

If you want to prove something show us videos from siege/node wars, things that actually matter and are important part of game, not feature added for fun only like arena 1vs1... BDO was designed around mass pvp and its only thing that MATTER, noone care about 1vs1, if you want 1vs1 there are a lot games that focus on it...

If you added these videos just for entertainment and didnt wanted to prove anything why in hell that sarcastic words under that videos? They are prove that you actually wanted to prove something and triggered toxic discussion again on purpose...

Edited by Dorsai
2 people like this

Posted

If you want to prove something show us videos from siege/node wars, things that actually matter and are important part of game, not feature added for fun only like arena 1vs1... BDO was designed around mass pvp and its only thing that MATTER, noone care about 1vs1, if you want 1vs1 there are a lot games that focus on it...

If you added these videos just for entertainment and didnt wanted to prove anything why in hell that sarcastic words under that videos? They are prove that you actually wanted to prove something and triggered toxic discussion again on purpose...

Okay, bye Jamrock.

Jamrock.png

Posted

Don't bother wasting you're breath. 

This guy is a lost cause and no one takes his shit seriously.

Here's some stuff people are complaining about yet he gives us "debunk videos" claiming sorc is still good. He honestly doesn't give a damn. 

image.thumb.png.8bf19e2f85cc007a72aa38eb

Posted

Don't bother wasting you're breath. 

This guy is a lost cause and no one takes his shit seriously.

Here's some stuff people are complaining about yet he gives us "debunk videos" claiming sorc is still good. He honestly doesn't give a damn. 

image.thumb.png.8bf19e2f85cc007a72aa38eb

Y u so mad doe? One video and you get your ----- up your ass. I ain't claiming shit, so calm down and calm your tits boi. Fight me in real life if you got a problem, kay?

Posted

Y u so mad doe? One video and you get your ----- up your ass. I ain't claiming shit, so calm down and calm your tits boi. Fight me in real life if you got a problem, kay?

Im pretty sure I see two videos :^) maybe I'm seeing things. Maybe I'm not. 

But seriously dude, you're asking for a fight over the Internet...? You would literally stoop so low? 

Just stop breathing really heavy and typing really hard on your keyboard. You're not gonna intimidate anyone like that love~

image.jpeg

Posted

Im pretty sure I see two videos :^) maybe I'm seeing things. Maybe I'm not. 

But seriously dude, you're asking for a fight over the Internet...? You would literally stoop so low? 

Just stop breathing really heavy and typing really hard on your keyboard. You're not gonna intimidate anyone like that love~

image.jpeg

Aww the little boy doesn't realize that he's not being taken seriously and pulling the meme card. You legit put a smile on my face.

Posted

Aww the little boy doesn't realize that he's not being taken seriously and pulling the meme card. You legit put a smile on my face.

Yeah I don't get taken seriously.

Just like all these comments that take you seriously c: but continue to wipe the flak away~

image.thumb.png.87db73ee8fd25cfc5a1b5eea

Posted (edited)

Too jumpy, sometimes it looked like you are randomly mashing buttons.. How I catch rangers is do a feint air dash and midnight sting them from preferably back, but usually happens in the side.. Such a sharp turn to end in the back is almost impossible :P usually low fps so already impossible :( Anyway find way to close gap instead of spamming iframe to dodge ranger, just learn the high damage animations of range and the kd to dodge it..

1v1 useless for achievements in this game, BUT it exposes individual skill the most so.. Arena is def viable to get around your class better rather than get potatoed in node wars and guild wars

But good vid also to maybe get some ideas for myself 

Edited by Flaw

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0