• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sorc vs Witch

59 posts in this topic

Posted

A berserker, valk or warrior would kill that Wizard faster with those stats then a sorc would, that's just -----ed up. xD If you take the battles you see in the video and imagine those in siege wars, with 50+ enemies around that wizard, goodluck assassinating it. While you were running after the wiz in video, you would've already got grabbed and killed after 5seconds of trying to kill him. 

Posted

i hope we get a server megamerge so that i can wreck all these retards, op is goddamn awful and can't even chain crow flare combo xD

I guess it makes you feel better calling everyone shit, when you don't have a single video showing you fighting anyone. Which would imply that you are are just talk and can't kill a lvl 45 pleb.

Posted

I guess it makes you feel better calling everyone shit, when you don't have a single video showing you fighting anyone. Which would imply that you are are just talk and can't kill a lvl 45 pleb.

i did film a few videos, but my fps is so bad it's undisplayable, gonna show you a gif of what im talking about

QH7K2mh.gif

that gif is literally what the video looks like even though my fps ingame were fine, no idea how to configure my rig to be able to film some shit

you're welcome to duel me on jordine EU anytime though, ill show you how to play sorc, and don't worry about your funny implications, everyone who knows me knows that whenever i go to sausans is a 1v5 wreckage ;)

2 people like this

Posted

i did film a few videos, but my fps is so bad it's undisplayable, gonna show you a gif of what im talking about

QH7K2mh.gif

that gif is literally what the video looks like even though my fps ingame were fine, no idea how to configure my rig to be able to film some shit

you're welcome to duel me on jordine EU anytime though, ill show you how to play sorc, and don't worry about your funny implications, everyone who knows me knows that whenever i go to sausans is a 1v5 wreckage ;)

Sure, that would be nice, but I'm not on Jordine >_>

Posted

Sure, that would be nice, but I'm not on Jordine >_>

Yeah you're not cos your a -----ing casual. 

Posted

All i taste is salt brah.

Posted

578254c48f0ba_baby-boy-crying-photo-420x

I get told i'm shit and i cant take it

Then just git gud? 

Posted

Then just git gud? 

honestly i don't blame OP for playing on a dead and shitty server with trash players, it's hard to improve like that

i too, was shit at sorc once in korea

1 person likes this

Posted

SORC IS USELESS IN MASS PVP, thx

1 person likes this

Posted

honestly i don't blame OP for playing on a dead and shitty server with trash players, it's hard to improve like that

Your avatar, tagline, and name, makes me not want to trust you.

Posted

At least i dont play in arena and call a class balance :v

----- man, retards like you give a bad name to pvp/pk. And its people like you that get classes ruined further. Just like oneuproad. 

Man so many people on NA playing against such bad players x). Imagine if you were on EU Jordine against people who played on KR/RU. Actual pvpers/pkers. 

Ah, i've been laying off from calling you out because you weren't doing much harm to the class and now that you are i might as well make a statement. Why the ----- would you in a open world pvp/pk game class a freaking duel where no one is allowed to use pots as a fair reproduction of balance? Pots are an integral part of pvp and pk in black desert and you just stop using it. I've said it before but even as a warrior without pots they can even win fights. Finally why would 1v1 scenario's even matter? The game is all about group pvp in the form of GVG and Siege wars. Why would you even bother doing a 1v1 to show "class balance". 

You act smug like Oneuproad, next time we get another nerf you can blame yourself. 

TL;dr. I think it's mad and triggered.

Posted (edited)

TL;dr. I think it's mad and triggered.

Who cares, you're not even relevant anymore haha. 

You should read up.

Edited by Berlioz

Posted

Who cares, you're not even relevant anymore haha. 

You should read up.

Talking about relevancy when it's a random itself. Hahaha 9_9 .

Posted (edited)

How retarded can someone be showing videos of 1vs1 when talking about class balanced and sorceress being useless class? This game is all about mass pvp, EVERY IMPORTANT part of pvp focuses on mass pvp only, noone care about stupid 1vs1... BDO wasnt made for 1vs1 and it will never be... Who cares that sorc still can kill someone in 1vs1 when its completely useless for node wars and sieges?

Edited by Dorsai

Posted

How retarded can someone be showing videos of 1vs1 when talking about class balanced and sorceress being useless class? This game is all about mass pvp, EVERY IMPORTANT part of pvp focuses on mass pvp only, noone care about stupid 1vs1... BDO wasnt made for 1vs1 and it will never be... Who cares that sorc still can kill someone in 1vs1 when its completely useless for node wars and sieges?

Well, someone needs to fit into the flame towers.

Posted

Im on permanent hwacha duty myself.

Posted (edited)

Talking about relevancy when it's a random itself. Hahaha 9_9 .

Then 

SORC IS USELESS IN MASS PVP, thx

A berserker, valk or warrior would kill that Wizard faster with those stats then a sorc would, that's just -----ed up. xD If you take the battles you see in the video and imagine those in siege wars, with 50+ enemies around that wizard, goodluck assassinating it. While you were running after the wiz in video, you would've already got grabbed and killed after 5seconds of trying to kill him. 

DF is weak and some others spells especially in PvE 

Sorc is a hard class, but DF is broken, which means we miss damage output. And just cause Daum can't communicate with PA we shouldnt accept that we are unplayable, come on killing equally geared takes 100x more effort than ranger and tamer (which I also play)

Like.. this game is full of bugs, don't take DF no damage for granted. DF was broken strong, but now it is broken weak. Like every player in mass pvp escapes me 9/10 times with less than 10% HP, IMAGINE IF I HAD MORE (as intended) DF DAMAGE

Go on call me irrelevant :^) Just ----- what everyone else is saying. 

But please watch me pvp people in arena where they aren't allowed to use potions and where its always a 1v1 against NA players who barely even know what game they're playing. 

Its really funny, i'd laugh at how you'd fight the best ranger in Harmony. 

Ranger in your vid has a iframe, knockdown and double knockdown. Instead of using any of them or even the stagger on the end of their iframe straight into shotgun back attack he chooses to auto attack you from far with a few shotguns. Quality sorcerer vs ranger gameplay here~ 

Edited by Berlioz

Posted

That witch is bad LOLL what in the hell were they even doing the entire time.

Posted

That witch is bad LOLL what in the hell were they even doing the entire time.

Im sure its viable to duel a wiz with an assasin class for few mins in the backline.

Posted (edited)

Im sure its viable to duel a wiz with an assasin class for few mins in the backline.

I speak from a point of experience, though.
I've a few builds and methods specifically for 1v1/1v2/etc. that I use.

It's a different when an on-par-gear Siege/Mounted wizard is on their feet trying to 1v1.

There is a different skillset and mentality required for 1v1/etc when playing a wiz/witch that many people fail to obtain because most guides/noobs told them that their class was only good for wiping out entire groups of players.

Edited by War
1 person likes this

Posted

I agree with BestSorcEU this sorc guy is bad and the witch is even worst. Like all the new sorc video i see on forum recently all victim of the so called one shot air combo and DF hate. OP keep trying to land a oneshot combo on a wizzard that he can't one shot combo and will just tp away and heal, and since he just wasted shard + range kd can't even interrupt healing and burst right after + does'n t block enough (DF hate victim again).

I have the same issue as BestSorcEU with my PC so i can't  record else i would show you how to kill a witch/wizzard realy easily without long ass combo.

1 person likes this

Posted

I agree with BestSorcEU this sorc guy is bad and the witch is even worst. Like all the new sorc video i see on forum recently all victim of the so called one shot air combo and DF hate. OP keep trying to land a oneshot combo on a wizzard that he can't one shot combo and will just tp away and heal, and since he just wasted shard + range kd can't even interrupt healing and burst right after + does'n t block enough (DF hate victim again).

I have the same issue as BestSorcEU with my PC so i can't  record else i would show you how to kill a witch/wizzard realy easily without long ass combo.

Pretty much this. My internet upload speeds are extremely slow, sitting around 19kbs. If I had faster internet I'd show some proper pvp to the bunch of sucky sorcerers lurking these forums. 

Posted

Pretty much this. My internet upload speeds are extremely slow, sitting around 19kbs. If I had faster internet I'd show some proper pvp to the bunch of sucky sorcerers lurking these forums. 

Posted

Snip

You gonna lecture me on how packets work and that lag is a major contributing factor to my skill :^)?

Go on I'll take the bait~

Posted

I'll take sucky sorc over toxic sorcs like you that makes everyone hate sorc class. #Preach.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0